Face Sitting

I have another reason why I enjoy having women ride my face. It's the feeling of being between woman's legs and thighs. When the woman sits on my face, the first thing I do is to hug her thighs, close my eyes and feel the strength of her thigh and calf muscles. Feel her mighty legs holding my body. Then, I open my eyes and see her body, feel the weight of her body, feel that every part of her body enjoys the work of my tongue. I feel the inner strength of her female body, knowing that at some point she would only think: "Ohhh, can't wait to cum in that guy's mouth". Then, I open my mouth and let her juices flow. I drink and swallow her juices and she gets more aroused from that. She grinds her pussy on my face, she squeezes my head between her thighs at times, she uses her hands to pull my head closer to her ... until she cums.

Interesting is that after they cum, most women push the man's face away for a while ... very aggressively!

Last, but not least - some reality check, guys: good communication is necessary with your partner when facesitting is concerned. Especially if she is a bit curvy ... or a BBW. You don't want to get suffocated. :)

Interesting is that after they cum, most women push the man's face away for a while ... very aggressively!
:)

You know that all humans start out looking the same, right? And the same cells that develop into a penis on a man, develop into a clitoris for a female, right? And the part of the clitoris found under the labia major correlates to the shaft of the penis?

So if you can't stand to have your cock shaft touched after cumming because it's too sensitive, why would it be interesting that women react the same?

It’s more fun to squirm and be overstimulated. Semi submissive. Plus it makes for a huge second cum

My cuckold loves me to sit on his face, especially after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. Not only does he get to do clean up, I get another orgasm (I'm always really sensitive after being fucked) and he gets my juice as a desert after his main course of cum.
Oh I bet he loves this dessert! This is so incredibly and you're so good to him!
I love when my wife rides my face. I had an ex who would ride me until I came and then with the most depraved hunger, she would climb onto my face, aggressively grinding her pussy until erupting into an explosive orgasm. Her lust, craze, and passion made it that much more incredible!
Wow!!!! This is great!

My roommate in college, Felina (that was her real name) was a very aggressive Long Island girl whose favorite move was to sit on her partner's face. She was statuesque with dark hair, a very nice figure, and looked like a young Grace Slick. I was kind of crushing on her, as were the guys in my dorm. We shared sex stories as we drifted off to sleep, and she would tell me how she liked to get off sitting on her man's face. She claimed the best orgasm came from this dominant move and that’s how she liked to get off.

I was intrigued, so she offered a tutorial and told me to go to bed early on Saturday night and wait for her to bring back a date. Saturday night, she's out, I get in bed and wait and around 11 she silently enters with a guy from our dorm who is about to get very lucky. She told him to be quiet because I was asleep, then assured him I was a deep sleeper and would not wake. They got busy and got naked pretty fast. She got him going with oral then let him inside her and when he was close to finishing, she pushed him off and told him she was going to sit on his face and cum. Her very words.

He was unsure, but since he was so close, he was at her command. She straddled his face on her knees, facing his body. I had to roll over to get a better vantage from my bed across the room. Her thighs blocked his peripheral view as she settled on him so I could watch without him seeing me.

I could hear his tongue on her wetness as she moved back and forth. It was more of a ride than a sit as she was only concerned with getting off. She massaged her breasts as she moved from way up front to her tight pucker. She rode him relentlessly, and I thought she might break his nose. Finally, she experienced a huge orgasm, which should have woken me up, but I continued to pretend to sleep. She was done and wanted him gone. He was so charged up she only needed her hand to finish him off. She was a no-cuddle kind of girl, and he was done and gone in minutes.

Felina went on to become a Cop in Chicago and, last I heard, got several reprimands for excessive use of force.
So... She did finish him off...? Sounds really sweet to me. I wish I would be that guy.

Always wanted a woman to forcibly sit on my face a make me lick and suck her until she comes on my face. Really rubbing her pussy on my face.

Anyone else like the idea?
One of my pleasures as a Submissive is to be commanded to Face-Sit my Master.Dom or whoever he chooses for me x Always a pleasure x forward sit or reverse sit, then into 69 etc x Love this and always will x x x x

It's pretty much my raison d'etre. Absolutely love having my face sat on, strongly preferring no clothing for suitable pussy and ass worship. Rimming is something I love doing. Very much like being tied up for it too.

If done the right way round, it's also great for nipple torture too, I'm not always big on pain, but serious clamps on nipples is a huge turn on.

This is in our regular rotation. I (the M) wanted to give it a shot and requested it. She was interested, it took a couple of times to get comfy. But now we both request it from time to time.

My favorite was the time she came home from a long day of work and was rushing to change for the gym. She had a total of 10 minutes, and three of it was a quick face-ride just to get her motor going a little. Just the pace of it was super hot.

Love riding my man's face and smothering them.
I was in my 50’s before a woman surprised me with six lovely words as she looked into my eyes
“ can I sit on your face “ ? … it led to just beautiful mutual pleasure… she rode my face , lips , tongue nose expertly … I love looking up at her bouncing breast and into her flushed face as she used me… she climaxed , slid down… and kisses and licked my face, lips , tongue… SO erotic . She then took me in her mouth …. Indescribable and fantastic!

My roommate in college, Felina (that was her real name) was a very aggressive Long Island girl whose favorite move was to sit on her partner's face. She was statuesque with dark hair, a very nice figure, and looked like a young Grace Slick. I was kind of crushing on her, as were the guys in my dorm. We shared sex stories as we drifted off to sleep, and she would tell me how she liked to get off sitting on her man's face. She claimed the best orgasm came from this dominant move and that’s how she liked to get off.

I was intrigued, so she offered a tutorial and told me to go to bed early on Saturday night and wait for her to bring back a date. Saturday night, she's out, I get in bed and wait and around 11 she silently enters with a guy from our dorm who is about to get very lucky. She told him to be quiet because I was asleep, then assured him I was a deep sleeper and would not wake. They got busy and got naked pretty fast. She got him going with oral then let him inside her and when he was close to finishing, she pushed him off and told him she was going to sit on his face and cum. Her very words.

He was unsure, but since he was so close, he was at her command. She straddled his face on her knees, facing his body. I had to roll over to get a better vantage from my bed across the room. Her thighs blocked his peripheral view as she settled on him so I could watch without him seeing me.

I could hear his tongue on her wetness as she moved back and forth. It was more of a ride than a sit as she was only concerned with getting off. She massaged her breasts as she moved from way up front to her tight pucker. She rode him relentlessly, and I thought she might break his nose. Finally, she experienced a huge orgasm, which should have woken me up, but I continued to pretend to sleep. She was done and wanted him gone. He was so charged up she only needed her hand to finish him off. She was a no-cuddle kind of girl, and he was done and gone in minutes.

Felina went on to become a Cop in Chicago and, last I heard, got several reprimands for excessive use of force.

Wow!

So after the tutorial you are now an expert?

If you are in need of a willing face, I would be only to willing to offer my services.

J'adore particulièrement quand une femme vient s'asseoir sur mon visage pour que je la lèche au plus profond et surtout si sa chatte dégouline de foutre, c'est encore meilleur.
Cerise sur la gâteau, qui m'est déjà arrivé sinon je n'en parlerai pas, se faire sucer la queue par une tierce personne, homme ou femme pendant que lèche le cul et la chatte de la femelle sur mon visage.

One of my partners favorite things to do is to have me have an intense make out session with her ass while she uses her favorite vibrator on herself.

This usually occurs about once every couple of weeks.

She will have me put a leather ball stretcher on my scrotum. It is about and inch and a half wide. Then using straps she ties my legs together at the ankles and above and below my knees. She cuffs my wrists to the top corners of the bed. Standing at the foot of the bed she will grab my ankles and pull down as hard as she can. Then she runs a strap from my ankles to the end of the bed frame pulling it tightly so that I am stretched pretty tautly.

Smiling sweetly she pinches my nipples hard between her thumb and finger and says in her best Arnold voice, "I'll be back"

Returning with her vibrator she gets up on the bed and swinging a leg over me she sits down facing my feet positioning herself so that her anus is right over my mouth. Spreading her butt cheeks apart she sits down on my face nearly shutting off my air. Sweetly and with love in her voice she announced if you want to breath again get your tongue as far up my butt as you can.

I start kissing, licking, her asshole and she turns on the vibrator. When her orgasms hit her leg muscles shift enough so that her weight presses my head into the bed and shuts off my air completely. Not for much more than a minute or so. But for that time I am completely at her mercy and feel very helpless. I am licking like crazy and pushing my tongue up her butt as far as I can.

My cuckold loves me to sit on his face, especially after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. Not only does he get to do clean up, I get another orgasm (I'm always really sensitive after being fucked) and he gets my juice as a desert after his main course of cum.
.....hot.....

Back