Pubic Hair

I'm not picky, but I prefer something between the two extremes - so not completely bald and also not an overgrown bush. Prefer any other hair removal method over shaving - wax, cream, epilator, anything. Not a fan of ingrown hairs or razor burn. So either neatly trimmed or else bare on the lips and some hair up top.

A lover asked me once to at least cut back my pubic hair, so when she gave me a blowjob hairs wouldn't get caught in her teeth. She didn't have to ask me twice. It's the least I could do, and I wanted to respect her wishes.

my wife like the first time I shaved. but didn't say much about it. So I let it grow back then asked her what she liked best.
my balls are now shaved smooth every other day and she loves holding and playing with them

Shaved pussy is the best invention since lingerie. Lovely to see it, lick it and kiss it in all its glory.

I'd prefer trimmed or shaved over bushy, pubic hairs can be irritating during oral sex.

If I'm going to be shaved or even trimmed, I prefer for him to do it for me.
There is something so intimate about that.
Once upon a time I used to shave my now wife. Did it on occasion for a while, but not for a very long time now.

I prefer smooth... I'd love to take said wife to a saloon for us both to get waxed.

I'm smooth, my girlfriend is currently bristly. But she's usually hairy, her upper thighs are too. I love it hidden under her summer skirts.

I love cock or pussy any way that it comes so long as it is clean. That said, I love a smooth pudenda on a woman (it is still a novelty, having grown up with bush) and keep my own scrotum and shaft shaven totally smooth. Smooth balls on a man feel amazing.

Back