Prostate play

Cali209

Experienced
What's the best way to approach my girl about her giving me a prostate massage
We have had anal a handful of times.. with her on the receiving end but I just want to flip the switch but don't know how to go about it...

I think you just have to bring it up. Maybe even start with “I wanna ask you about something, and I’m a bit uncomfortable, but I really want us to be open about desires…”

You just have to ask her and maybe start small with asking for a finger and going from there. Or telling her to experiment with toys.

For me, in the past, it was a give and take. If I wanted anal with a woman, I would be willing to also receive.

Talk about your wants and needs

Yea she has stroked me between my ass and balls while giving me head and it was amazing 😍

My girl friend did it. Like you we had anal sex, so it wasn't a new subject per se. But I asked her to try it when she was giving me a blow and having sex, first with finger play, then later by inserting her finger. She found out how hard I got when she played. I would just ask her to try it.

I have been using prostate massage to milk my cuckold for years. I don't need to use lube these days, but in the early days I did. He tells me that being drained in this manner leaves him with a feeling of frustration, which he says he enjoys. I use two fingers, and it usually takes between ten and twenty minutes to fully drain him.

I have been using prostate massage to milk my cuckold for years. I don't need to use lube these days, but in the early days I did. He tells me that being drained in this manner leaves him with a feeling of frustration, which he says he enjoys. I use two fingers, and it usually takes between ten and twenty minutes to fully drain him.
Would love to be drained this way. Would be a new experience

Soon? It might be the only way to drain me
Ask your lover before it’s too late for you

Being in a sexless marriage, i would like to explore this.. Wish i could get my wife to at least join me for more stimulation

I did a lot of research on the prostate health benefits of prostate massage and shared these with my wife. She was gave it a try and hasnt looked back. She now massages & milks me weekly.

Being in a sexless marriage, i would like to explore this.. Wish i could get my wife to at least join me for more stimulation

Do yourself the favor and invest and a couple of devices. If she's not going to give you any kind of release, might as well find new ways to do it yourself.

Back