Pretty Faces of Women & Handsome Faces of Men

:) ZZZ
attachment.php

Attachments

• 139_1000 Pretty Faces_opt.jpg
    139_1000 Pretty Faces_opt.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 124
^^^ That would definitely qualify ... and she has a smile AMAZINGLY similar to the one I'm posting today! ;)

tumblr_m4vwitVUvS1rnet5so4_500.jpg

I'm sorry gentlemen, but the last few pictures you have posted, the girls look like they are younger than 17! Maybe they aren't, but they sure do look it!

It was just an observation, not a criticism. I just think you should be sure of the age you are posting.

Well, I can't speak for zzz, but I know mine came from a sight that claims to prohibit any pics of people under 18. Obviously that's not a guarantee and the difference between 18/19 versus 16/17 is obviously hard to tell, but at least I think they make the attempt.

But over and above that, these are strictly pics of pretty faces. The forum rules states "All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age." I really don't believe either one of those pics were adult-themed.

But regardless, being a father of 4 daughters, I try not to post pics of people under 18 which may have been taken and posted without consent.

Edited:

Looking back, zzz's might be interpretted as being adult-themed since she's only in her bra, but I frankly thought she looks more like 20 than 17.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Well, I can't speak for zzz, but I know mine came from a sight that claims to prohibit any pics of people under 18. Obviously that's not a guarantee and the difference between 18/19 versus 16/17 is obviously hard to tell, but at least I think they make the attempt.

But over and above that, these are strictly pics of pretty faces. The forum rules states "All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age." I really don't believe either one of those pics were adult-themed.

But regardless, being a father of 4 daughters, I try not to post pics of people under 18 which may have been taken and posted without consent.

Edited:

Looking back, zzz's might be interpretted as being adult-themed since she's only in her bra, but I frankly thought she looks more like 20 than 17.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Fair enough! I was just being cautious. You never know these days. Thank you for explaining it to me! :rose:

Fair enough! I was just being cautious. You never know these days. Thank you for explaining it to me! :rose:

My pleasure and thanks for speaking up about concerns. Far better to air them out and discuss them than to let them fester and have people upset about things. ;)

After all, this isn't the GB! :D

:) ZZZ I sure hope I am getting the ages correct. ,, and I don't like photos of pregnant Women on the internet either.
My pleasure and thanks for speaking up about concerns. Far better to air them out and discuss them than to let them fester and have people upset about things. ;)

After all, this isn't the GB! :D

I don't know what it is about this man! I think it's the ears! I have this overwhelming urge to run my tongue around the outside of them!

phpThumb.php

I'm sorry gentlemen, but the last few pictures you have posted, the girls look like they are younger than 17! Maybe they aren't, but they sure do look it!

It was just an observation, not a criticism. I just think you should be sure of the age you are posting.

TomBoner's pic
Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristen_Stewart

Re. shamelessZZZ's pic Another from the same series
294708-wr-0X0.jpg

on http://www.chat-land.org/tchat-profil/thefinlandgirl.php claiming to be 28

Last edited:
^^^ That's where I knew her from. She wasthe ring toss girl from "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas".

Good research NightL! Did you use TinEye on those? ;)

Back