Pictures Of Your Spouse/Friend/Relation Are Likely To Be Deleted.

jaF0

Watcher
We've been seeing a lot of these threads and posts. Several have been confirmed to be 'fake' or stolen from other social sites.

First off, we don't know who you are, or who the picture is of. Second, even if it really is your spouse/Friend/Relation, we don't know the picture wasn't meant to be kept private rather than posted publicly. Even if the face is omitted or blurred, often there are other details in the picture that can identity someone.

If it isn't you, don't post it.

I have noticed lately that this site is deleting pictures of my wife . I would think that pictures of real people would be something you would want.
My wife's face is always blurred so no one can recognize her. She would never let me post a picture that would allow people to recognize her .
We both look forward to the comments , they really get her excited.

^^^ It's sort of like the age thread. We don't know you. We don't now about your family. We have no way to verify either, nor have any interest in doing so. We have seen quite a number of threads recently where somebody claimed to be the person in the pictures, or a relative of them, only to get stung when someone reports them and provides proof of the pictures being someone else who never visited Lit.

There are cases where pictures may be left up. There are cases where they may be taken down. It's difficult to explain which will happen.

Back