Pick a sexual compliment you received from anyone

Girlfriend reaches down between us and feels my cock for the first time, through my jeans. Eyes widen, she smiles and then looks up at me.

"Ohhhhh.... you're a big boy."

Still get hard when I remember that comment.

Reminds me of something I heard recently. Don’t know if it’s true but funny!

The judge asking. Charlie Sheen back during that whole sex scandle thing:

Judge: Son, why did you pay for sex?

Charlie: Your Honor, I didn’t pay them for sex… I paid them to leave!🤣😂

Relatively true, I just don't think he said it to a judge. My recollection is that it was in an interview.

He's right, btw. The party's over, so get the fuck out.

New one on Saturday as the first step on us trying to start having sex again. It’s like she is a virgin again. Super tight. Need lube. And it hurts her. She said it was because I am too wide. I been told I am thick before but wide is a new one.

An ex-girlfriend introduced me to my future wife and now ex-wife, after the GF and I had broken up. It was an amicable split, and she wanted me to play beach volleyball with her and her friends. That's how I met my wife. She and I discovered that we both loved shooting pool, so we started going to a bar after volleyball, drinking, playing pool, and just hanging out together. We got along great and decided that we would never date each other romantically, as we got along so well and had both just gotten out of relationships.

But after a couple months of that, I was becoming more and more enamored of her. So one night I cooked dinner for her. A FABULOUS one. And we ended up getting really drunk, so I took her to bed. I started going down on her, and she said, "Oh, I don't ever really orgasm, so don't worry about it." CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I ate her pussy like a starving Cambodian at his first Old Country Buffet. She came so hard, I thought she might pass out. But when she had recovered a little bit, she started laughing hysterically, uncontrollably. I frowned at her, very confused. She finally looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, we can date!"

Best sexual compliment I've ever gotten.

I was getting a blowjob from an older woman who stopped sucking me for a moment and said "you have a really pretty, a really beautiful looking cock".

It was so hot at the time and confidence boosting whenever I think of it.

It may not be the biggest i've had but i most definitely enjoyed it ....... a one night stand from a few yrs ago.

Back