Pick a sexual compliment you received from anyone

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Both from oral it is either
“You are driving me crazy”
Or
“You do know how to eat pussy”

Two different woman.

“Oh my god, what are you doing to me?” As I was going down on my high school girlfriend (18, of course), just before I could no longer hear her after her thighs clamped over my ears as she experienced orgasm for the first time. I took that as a compliment.

The best I received wasn't said to me directly. I overheard my wife talking to a friend of hers. Went something like this:

I don't know where he learned it, and I don't want to know, but he's very good at giving me head. Think how a woman would be - he could be better.

“Oh my god, what are you doing to me?” As I was going down on my high school girlfriend (18, of course), just before I could no longer hear her after her thighs clamped over my ears as she experienced orgasm for the first time. I took that as a compliment.
Reminds me of American Pie. Love that scene.

Like previous respondents, it was about muff diving. Her ex had never gone down on her. I loved doing it. She said that her earlier boyfriends had only made her cum twice max with oral sex. I just keep doing it as long as she kept enjoying it and cumming. It drove her crazy. (Me too.) I stopped counting how many times she came after I reached forty and gave up keeping score. I'm sure she would have gone on all night if my tongue and jaw had not begun to ache. 🤪

I can't quote her because she wasn't screaming words in any language I know, other than, "O God!"

Like previous respondents, it was about muff diving. Her ex had never gone down on her. I loved doing it. She said that her earlier boyfriends had only made her cum twice max with oral sex. I just keep doing it as long as she kept enjoying it and cumming. It drove her crazy. (Me too.) I stopped counting how many times she came after I reached forty and gave up keeping score. I'm sure she would have gone on all night if my tongue and jaw had not begun to ache. 🤪
40? Yeah right.

I gave a woman 6 orgasms combination of oral and a strong vibratory. She begged for me to stop at 5. I gave a sixth one just because I was being sadistic that night. Introduced her to anal that night too. She loved it.

Last edited:
My first wife said to me several times..., "Oh my God! When you cum, the head of your dick feels like it's the size of your fist!"

It was a simple “Oh Wow” and it came from a male masseur who was giving me a happy ending. My first jet went past my left shoulder which is what initiated the response. He gave me an A+ for distance, well, really an “A” for distance and the “+” for my age (70).

From a Lover who was in her early sixties...she had a lifetime of comparisons.

'You touched places that had never been touched'

'Was that OK?'

'Ohhhhhh....yesssss!'

She was concerned that I might be too big.

My wife and our shared girlfriend (while talking to each other) praising my ability to perform cunnilingus.

After a spirited and particularly hot session with a regular girl I play with she said, “my pussy’s a mess!” 🤣

I think it struck me more funny than anything!

Back