Period Fetish

This thread brings back such incredibly erotic memories of a woman I was in love with, some years ago. During the early stages of our affair, we couldn't get enough of each other, and we made love, screwed, fucked, sucked, explored and explained our passions for each other in ways that were intensely hot and satisfying to the point of near exhaustion. One afternoon, we were wrapped in each other's arms and legs, and as clothing began being shed, she said, a little regretfully, that she had begun her period. I believe I simply said, "So what?" Her eyes widened, she kissed me deeply, and we had one of the most intensely erotic and sexually satisfying moments (hours) of our relationship. There was an incredible intimacy and sexual edginess that I hadn't known before with other women I'd been involved with, and from that day on, making love during her period became something we enjoyed with passions I've rarely experienced again with other women. Also, as someone pointed out, those long, warm, showers, tangled in each other's sudsy body was always an additional pleasure. I do miss her, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'm so glad, and .... turned on, that I found this thread.

Have absolutely done and would be very disappointed if a fellow would not do anything and everything during my period. It is so great for mood and cramps too -- why not do everything humanly possible to make me feel good?

Have absolutely done and would be very disappointed if a fellow would not do anything and everything during my period. It is so great for mood and cramps too -- why not do everything humanly possible to make me feel good?

ok, i sure would. stop by....:D

Sadly I have never been with a guy who wanted anything to do with this ... every guy I've ever been with turns into a grossed-out 13 year old boy. I'd love to find a guy who is turned on - at least to have sex during.

Totally have!

To be fair, as a man it take some getting. Which means one time.

If it's good for you, God yes it's good for me.

Well, I don't particularly enjoy it, but I think it's important for male partners to get over their squeamishness and learn how to enjoy the sex regardless. Especially since orgasms are such an effective painkiller. It's just good manners, really!

Interesting to see the male & female view. I personally find sex more sensitive during my period. I can orgasm quicker and more intense. And its wonderful how it eases menstrual cramps. However I'm not comfortable receiving oral during this time. Any thoughts or experiences ?

I have and find it a huge turn on for both.

But... it's about her comfort level.

If she were comfortable with such, the sex is more explosive and intense.

It shows total acceptance of what otherwise normal human physiology - a huge turn on for her.

Not to mention she loves it when I ejaculated inside her without worrying for pregnancy (warning, you have to count the days correctly)

My girl asks for it she said it makes her period end faster...I cant see how but that is what she says...I love it...just naught fun:devil:

Yes, I have, but I wasn't happy about it. But she insisted on having her way, and I showered for almost twenty minutes, just washing my dick. Sorry, just not my thing.

I ha e and would again. Shower sex is a great compromise if between the desire and any resulting mess.

I'm perfectly OK with it as long as things haven't been cooking all day. I've always said, 'the shower's right over there' so one must practice what they preach.

My ex-wife used to like sex when she just started cramping. Usually it brought on the flow. She often had difficult menstruation and it seemed to help.

I love doing it, because it's so intimate, horny, and naughty.

I even like oral.

Some of my partners have really enjoyed it and come very hard.

No problem licking around a tampon string. The Clitoris can be stimulated with very little worry if you feel that way. I think some women are as or more worried than some guys. I have always been game any time my partner wanted me and always tried to make sure her needs were met first regardless of the time of the month.

I have sex during my period which is very light. Thankfully due to my Mirena IUD my period has virtually disappeared, hooray!

OK, I'm going to confess. I was in my teens, at a party. The hostess and I were having a fling, she was much older then I. Her sister who was also attending the party, had gotten drunk. Stumbling, slurring speech drunk. So she asked if I could take her home. I did and didn't mind when her sister laid her head on my lap and spread herself open to the warm summer breeze that was blowing in through the rolled down windows. We got to her place and I helped her up to her apartment and also carried her into her bedroom. She smiled at me and asked if I wasn't going to tuck her in for the night. I stripped her and got her in bed and in the process, ended up with her legs wrapped around my hips and her laughing and grinding against me. OK, I was a dick and knocked her back into being sober. She was a e ticket ride to say the least. In the darkness of her room I attempted to go down a couple of times but always got a palm on the side of the face just when I was getting close. Well, I persisted and soon she was crushing my ears with her thighs and riding it hard. It was getting late, I had to get back to the party. I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on and when I looked in the medicine cabinet mirror above the sink, I just stared back at yosemite sam. I showered, went back out, got tackled trying to get dressed and ended up banging her head off the headboard for half an hour and then showered again and left. Still remember her sister asked why my finger tips were wrinkled when I got back.

Never stopped me before...
Have preformed oral, but I did wash off before I had her return the favor.
Throw a towel down and do your thing!

Some people make way too big of a deal of this. It feels amazing to women and all guys have to do is push the string up and then he can forget it's even there. Problem solved.

why Not

I have fucked my wife when she has her period. makes her more horny. wouldn't do oral tho.

Back