Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

"I like it lead the way this could be fun."-HE smiled as Zwei held her hand and looked around every one looked good but his girl was the best.-

Before going to the club, I suggested that we go to a nice restaurant not too far from there. I sat down next to Zwei wanting to be close to him.

-We went in to this nice restaurant and i was a bit shocked but she had to be doing well for this.-"This is really nice i hope we have a good time i would love to make this world perfect for you."

I smiled and replied, "It is perfect because I am with you.". I knew we were going to have a great time. We were seated at a table that was private and I was curious of doing other naughty things.

-They began to look at a menu as smiled as they looked at it but he felt afoot on his own as it was bare he looked over to her curious.-"What you doing?"-he asked softly and smiled looking to her.-

I giggle mischieviously as I took off my sandal and began playing with his foot. "You know that we are in a booth to where no one can see what we are doing." I said hinting to all the naughty possibilities.

"I be more then willing then to play around if that is what you want hun...I am sure we will enjoy this all to much."-Zwei smiled and chuckled.-

I waited until after we ordered and had to have good timing when I did this. I got down on my knees and started sucking Zwei's cock.

-Zwei groaned and smiled as he groaned quietly. His hand gripped her hair lightly to hold on to her as he leaned in to cover her more.-

The scenario was very naughty. I sucked harder on his cock and moved it deeper in my throat.

-Zwei groaned and moaned softly sipping his water fucking her mouth he soon came filling her hot mouth.-

I swallowed Zwei's cum and got out from under the table licking my lips. The waiter came back with our food. I smiled at Zwei mischievously after what we did.

-Zwei smiled as he began to eat and grins back. He whispered over to her.-"When we go to the club be pre pair for more naughty acts."-he chuckled.-

"Sounds like a lot of fun." I said with a smile wondering what he had in mind for me. We finished off our food and headed out to the nearest club.

-As they got in they began to dance he began to grind against her dirty dancing his cock grinding her pussy. Soon Zwei picked her up a bit she felt his cock come out of his pants and in to her pussy through her dress as he groaned she was barely on her tip toes a she moved dancing with her but his cock moved with them.-

The room was fairly dark so no one would see what was going on. I let the straps fall on my top baring my breasts to him. I grinded against him as we danced loving how this felt. "Ohhhhhhh Zwei!" I whimpered as he fucked me as we danced.

-Zwei enjoyed her breasts as he sucked on them while they dance fucking her pussy.-"Oh god this is good."-He whispered to her.-

It felt so intense as he fucked me and sucked on my breasts. I arched my body sensually with the song dancing erotically against him.

-The song began to get slow as he pulled out and whispered.-"Where can we finish this..."-he said and helped her cover her self.-

There was a dark corner where we could go to. I led him over there and leaned against the wall spreading my legs for him.

-Zwei smiled as he picked her up her legs around him as he took his cock out again and moved his cock deep in her.-"Oh my your so good...yes come on grab me and thrust with me."-Zwei moaned.-

He had me lifted. I was against the wall so that I would not fall. I moved with his thrust and kissed him passionately.

-Zwei kissed Caitlin back and groaned in the kiss as he fucked her back hard. This was so good feeling he couldn't believe it.-"Oh Caitlin this feel so fucking good...I want to make you happy for ever."-He smiled.-

"Mmmmmmm you make me very happy." I said with a smile. I rode his cock and kissed his neck and ears.

-He groaned fucking her harder and moaned.-"after this we can clean up a bit and actually dance."-He chuckled and moaned as his cock hit her sweet spot.-

Back