Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

-It worked out as he wrote she would subcum to his desires.-"You sure you want to go home we can have fun instead wouldn't that be nice."-He smiled and groped her tits.-

-----------------------------------------------
-Ash smiled.-"Then don't worry about it you did good choose your reward my love."-he smiled.-

------------------------------------------------

-James smiled.-"Im glad you came over."-he smiled and walked in with her.-"So what did you want to do?"

------------------------------------------------

-Zwei was worried but knew she be ok if there was problems he would know. he walked to the roof another trap planted by the Editor as a woman sat there she was a trap to keep Zwei occupied supposed to be a very sad girl who was left by her boyfriend and contemplated suicide if some one could only love her again.-

I moaned as he began to play with my breasts. I did not say anything more about going home. We could have some fun until the elevator was fixed. I had a feeling that it would be a while. "It could be fun here." I said with a smile before kissing him to further accept the offer.

--------

The decoy girl was toying with the thought of throwing herself off of the roof, but it was only for play. She knew that Zwei was the hero type and would not allow her to kill herself. The story created for her was that she went through a horrible break up a boyfriend that told her that she would never find anyone else. She was startled when Zwei approached her. Tears streamed down her face. "P-Please, don't try to stop me... It is for the best if I do this." she said. However, she intentionally hesitated though she was not making it obvious. She had orders and if she did not want to be punished then she had to do what she was ordered.

-------

"Let's eat and then we can play if you want. I am a bit new to this" she said. She felt very nervous about the night but dismissed her concerns. She wanted to have some fun with James.

-----

"O-okay, Master." Carrie said still unsure, but not wanting to upset or concern Ash. She chose her reward. She wanted to do a rough roleplay with him, but had the idea of doing it outside of the apartment. There was an abandoned building nearby. "Let's do an abduction based roleplay. I know of a secluded spot nearby where you can take me. We can part ways then you can grab me when I least expect it." she said.

"mmm I think so too tell me what you like my dear i can make it come true for you."-he grins being able to seduce and make her his was going to be easy.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please you must not jump what is wrong why would you throw your life away."-zwei gripped her hand and held it tight so she couldn't jump.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh don't worry it will be amazing tell me what you wan tto try or shall i bind you up and fuck your holes each one."-His words cursed with lust and from Ash would drip that same desire to her.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ash nods as they made there way over to the spot. He kissed her cheek and held her hand as they walked over soon before she realized it he had split.-

"Please fuck me here. " I moan begging him to take me right then and there.

The girl is reluctant, but she moves from the ledge and bursts into tears. She collapses in Zwei's arms. "No one loves me." she says sadly, "My boyfriend made that clear when he started screwing my supposed best friend!"

Trina agrees to being tied up. It sounded very hot and like a lot of fun. "I would love to try some rough play." she said.

Carrie was nervous, but did not want to displease her Master. His clone was with her. She decided to play with the clone.

-The man pins her to the elevator Wall and lifts her legs taking out his cock and slipped it inside her past her panties and began to fuck her good.-

—————————————————

Zwei rubbed her back.-“Shhh its ok there is someone out there for you i promise that.”-he said genlty and began having senses of Deja vu.-

—————————————————-

-He began to strip her down and bind her then she felt the ropes become tight she was absolutely helpless as he began to brutally fuck her throat.-

—————————————————
-as she teased the clone the Real ash played with her tits grinding in to her ass.-

"Mmmmmmm yes" I moan as I began to move with his thrusts. I quivered in pleasure. There was something familiar about this guy...

She leans in kissing him deeply. Her purpose was to only keep him busy. Her body pressed to Zwei's.

Trina gasped in fear as she was very tightly tied up. She whimpered as he fucked her mouth She tried struggling against his restraints.

Carrie grinded against him moaning in pleasure.

-He smiled pounding her against the elevator was so hot and kissed her deeply-

-------------------------------
-Zwei Moaned in the kiss and held her close to him his cock got hard.-
-James grins she would now also give energy to Ash to make this come true her fear and lust would bring it to fruition.-

-one ash takes her mouth as the other takes her pussy they begin to use both her holes letting her submit to them.-

I kissed Max back passionatley as he started fucking me a lot harder. I wished I knew why he was so familiar. I arched my neck back so he could kiss along there as well.

-------

The decoy was working perfectly considering she was turning him on. She undressed for him baring his body.

------

Trina struggled against the restraints, but could not move at all. She begged for him to loosen them.

------

Carrie moaned and grinded against Ash's clones as the fucked her.

-Max Grins and fucked her harder and harder.-"mmm Fuck thats amazing."

-----------------------------------
-He smiled and caressed her body as she stripped.-"Mmm thats sexy."

----------------------------------

-He gripped her hair soon her throat rammed with cock as he began to slap her tits then choked her he was going to break her.-

-------------------------------------------

-The clones pound and use each hole They grin and enjoyed them using her.-"You are our toy remember that Carrie no one else wanted you but we do."

Back