Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is sooo hot. I used to think there was something wrong with me. It's nice to know i have company.

usually he wants me to suck him first, then he pees on me and then he wants me to finish until he shoots.

no. i suck him and then he pulls out and pees on me. i can't believe i'm telling the whole world this dark secret.

no. i suck him and then he pulls out and pees on me. i can't believe i'm telling the whole world this dark secret.

you did say you wanted to rid yourself of your shyness.
what about you. are you rubbing yourself while he pees on you?

i don't know. i do what he tells me to do. i let him pee on me because he wants to... but i like it too.

he usually pees on my face and my breasts and in my mouth. i know it sounds gross but it is somehow so nasty and erotic.

he usually pees on my face and my breasts and in my mouth. i know it sounds gross but it is somehow so nasty and erotic.

I can understand, for some reason I have a bit of a fascination with seeing a woman drink pee, especially if she enjoys it. I don't know I guess pee is just a bit more exciting than a cum shot. But I wouldn't expect a woman to full fill this fantasy unless she really wanted to, it's a messy fetish perhaps better left in my mind :p

feel free to share your fantasy in detail.

would love to have you lick the pee from my cock after drowning you init.

I like to fantasize about beginning to suck on a fat, flaccid cock, and just as it begins to stiffen slightly, after just a few seconds, he begins to piss very slowly, gently enough for it to trickle down my throat. But then the flow speeds up, and I have to start actively swallowing the urine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back