Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love pissing in my panties for anyone who asks.
I love pissing on someone more though.

I dated a girl that was into me peeing on her, then she on me. I have recently reveled to Mrs K.....I do like this fetish, and would like her to do it with me. She said she would happily pee on me...but hesitant for me on her....

Not a regular....but hope she sprays me soon...hehe

pee

i love pissing into a glass with it filling up around my cock so warm and wild and then drinking it and pouring it all over me!

One thing I've never experienced would be for me to be at a urinal and have a woman walk up next to me and unzip me. I'd certainly be startled at first, but would be all smiles as she reached her fingers into my jeans, parted the front of my boxer briefs and pulled out my cock. Her fingers are warm and it drives me crazy... She'd aim me into the urinal and her eyes would widen as my stream shot out, strengthening gradually and going slightly awry as my cock stiffened a bit. As I finished, she give me a few last shakes and help by getting those last drops out by taking me into her mouth and sucking me dry.

So yeah, that would be something. ;)

Turn on to the max

I'm a 32 year old male, and panty wetting is easily my biggest fetish. I'm a straight guy and I've been in a few relationships in the past, tho' I have never been in one were my partner enjoyed the Panty/pee fetish. :( I haven't practised panty wetting solo for at least 10 years, but recently I bought some women's panties and a few other garments and also a webcam to record a few panty wetting clips. :) As a man it doesn't turn me on to wet my own clothes, but wearing a tight pair of sexy womens knickers and maybe stockings turns me on to the max... I recorded 3 different clips recently and the finished videos are pretty awesome if I say so myself.. Really sexy angles and very kinky stuff.. I'm just too concerned about posting them online...

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great to meet a women who would like to play around with this fetish, I've just had no luck meeting anyone as kinky as me. Sigh...

Oh I've just bought these for a future video.... :) The thought of peeing in these tight pink panties is already a turn on. :heart:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
I am a 24 year-old female who absolutely loves to wet her panties. I like to do it on my own in tandem with masturbation and one of my biggest fantasies is to do it as foreplay with either a man or a woman. A big part of it involves drinking a lot of fluids and holding my pee for as long as I possibly can before I finally let go... that "gotta go" feeling always gets me incredibly horny. I'm also interested in both giving and receiving golden showers with both men and women.

I'd like to hear from others who also enjoy a urine fetish... any of your fantasies and experiences and why you love it. I think a big group discussion on it would be really fun. Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Delicious!!!
I've always loved the thought and idea of this, and can't wait for someone open minded enough to explore it fully with me!

The scene in that vid around the 30 minute mark with the asian girl and the older woman on the beach is so damn hot.

Yup, agreed. I usually tend to enjoy the indoors scenes more (something about the total and complete disregard for the sheets, couches, pillows, clothing, etc, makes it more exciting for me to watch, though I've yet to figure out why), but those two women on the beach are outstanding. For me, I think it has to do with the enthusiasm of the "drinker". You can tell when they're really into it, and when they seem to be just in it for the money, and that women looks like she's definitely enjoying herself....

Lovely stuff, Jason

Great to see some of my old favourites again, thanks. By the way, I can never help wondering - in the clips that are clearly shot in hotel rooms, does everyone just check out afterwards and leave a ruined, piss-soaked mattress behind? :D

Great to see some of my old favourites again, thanks. By the way, I can never help wondering - in the clips that are clearly shot in hotel rooms, does everyone just check out afterwards and leave a ruined, piss-soaked mattress behind? :D

Funny, I was wondering the same thing. (Knock knock) "House keeping! Oh, nobody here, good, I can get this room done early. Wow, they must have spilled something on the bed right here. And there on the rug. And over there on the bureau. And on that chair over there. And halfway up this wall. And it smells funny in here. It smells like... Oh, what the fuck!"

Has anyone here ever participated in WS during a threesome or group sex situation? That's something I've always fantasized about as well. I'm not strictly talking about the German 666 girls videos you see online, with ten guys hosing down one willing woman. I mean in a MMF or MFF situation where someone may not be hip to it yet and the other two are going for it. I like to imagine the reaction of the third party. Surprised? Shocked? Horrified? Or (hopefully) turned on. I like to believe that more people are (or would be) turned on by this than want to admit it....

I don't know why but I fantasize about sucking a man off, drinking his come, then being made to drink his piss too...I haven't done it yet, but it's on my to do list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back