Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomeness in these gifs. Anybody else if you want to show off or share please inbox me pics ;) up for a chat anytime

Great vid! Thanks to you and other members who take the time to find these and post them.

This one reminds me of a woman (swinger) I knew about 20 years ago, who loved to have men pee in her rectum. She only had a stable of about 3 guys who could do it on a regular basis and she was always searching for more. She didn't mind traveling a bit for a date with a couple/guy, but preferred local men. She sent me many photos of her peeing (my request) all over her property and home. She was in her late 50's at the time.

PMs welcome on any topic. No cyber, role play or fake.

I just finished reading Sis Piss by RabbitPrince.

(Thursday, Oct 16)The story was so hot I decided to taste my on pee. It was strong but it was not bad. I then proceeded to taste my pee every time I needed to pee. The taste was easier to take as the day went on. I eventually drank a full shot glass by the end of the day. I had tasted and drank some of my pee after the first day I had decided to try it.

That night I read everything I could find about drinking pee. I could not believe I had thought it was gross. That night I had trouble sleeping because all I could think about was pee and how erotic it was.

(Friday, Oct 17) The next morning after getting only 4 hours sleep. I wanted to taste my pee but my wife was still asleep, so I took a shot glass with me to work. As soon as I got to work I went to restroom and started tasting my pee again. Like everything I had read the earlier the pee the stronger it tasted. I tasting my pee every time I went to the bathroom and I was able to drink another full shot glass of it right after lunch and continued to taste it until I went home. When I got home I wanted to tell my wife about my tasting and drinking my pee but I could not bring myself to do it.

(Saturday, Oct 18)I still have not told my wife and I was able to drink another shot of my pee right away. My pee tasted so good this time I knew I had clearly found I have a pee fetish. Any advice on how to tell my wife?

I know I will continue to drink shots of pee until I can drink a full glass. I also know sooner or later she will taste it on my lips or smell it on my breath.

suddenly got thirsty ... again ...
Reaching for my glass of water ... and may switch to something stronger shortly

pee

I tried to pee on the wife in the shower, after doing it a couple times she flat out refused to shower with me unless I stopped. Now when I pee I wipe part of the stream on my cock several times during the day, usually I get a blowjob on Sunday so she gets to taste it on my cock.

I can't say that I want to give or receive in the pee department, but i find it damn sexy when a woman pees. Anyway, it definitely works for me :)

I'm seeing a young girl. Younger than me. She loves to hold my cock when I pee. Sometimes it gets on her, she doesn't flinch.:).

Oh so very hot to have had my lips clamped to my wife's pussy and she peeing for me. I would tounge her clit as she peed and sucked it down as well as I could. I swallowed maybe half of what she had mostly because she was shuddering with orgasm as I drank her sweetness. I had her hold it for three beers and she let loose a torrent. I had also read that lickung her clit while she peed would give her an intense orgasm, they were right. She peed, I drank, she came and I was unbelievably horny!

Have yet to get her to repeat the process but she has agreed to other avenues of expanding our sex life! She said if I wanted to suck a cock she was all for it as long as she was there. I told her I wouldn't have I any other way.

Oh yeah the pee thing is totally awesome, closest thing to a squirter I found. I loved to drink my ex girlfriends, maybe that's why I got into the wife peeing on me ;)

Let's 69 and pee

I just discovered this thread...literally within the past 5 minutes...and what do I find.

In all my years I've only known one lady who was a fan of gold showers and 69pissing was one of our favorites.

It's nice to meet others with the same need for...fulfillment.

I just discovered this thread...literally within the past 5 minutes...and what do I find.

In all my years I've only known one lady who was a fan of gold showers and 69pissing was one of our favorites.

It's nice to meet others with the same need for...fulfillment.

Sans ,,,, where ya been? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back