Open / Swinging Relationship Advice

Yay, that’s great!
It’s so easy to think you need to have it all worked out and wait for the right moment to tell people but sometimes, often I think, it’s better to just start the conversation.

100% for starting the conversation. Sometimes there's no right time.

I want my guy to be a mind reader and just figure me out. How unfair.

After re-reading my posts, I feel pretty silly. Sure, there's a few legit issues wrapped up in there but mostly it's a good reminder to lighten up and enjoy.

100% for starting the conversation. Sometimes there's no right time.

I want my guy to be a mind reader and just figure me out. How unfair.

After re-reading my posts, I feel pretty silly. Sure, there's a few legit issues wrapped up in there but mostly it's a good reminder to lighten up and enjoy.

Well, in hindsight a lot of things look silly and like a walk in the park. Doesn’t mean that they are when you’re in the middle of it and cutting yourself some slack doesn’t hurt once in a while. :rose:

From this sissy, opinion would be:
Do you care about him? Be up front and open with him about how YOU feel about an open relationship, it is between you two and no one else. Swinging and open relationships are different. Discuss your feeling about the subjects with each other, the more each of you know how the other truly feels the better for the relationship.
If you do not wish to participate then would you mind if he did?
I would figure things out first

I'll only speak for myself, as I consider, with no judgement what other people are into. I have to be monogamous as does my wife to be completely open in our relationship and sexuality. I have found that, to be free sexually, I either have to be with someone who I will never see again; or, with someone with whom I can really trust. I prefer the latter by a large degree. But, whatever works, works.

Back