Swinging, Sharing and Being Slutty

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
I've written about this before - I'm back to get more perspective, advice, a kick in the ass.

Am headed out to a swingers party soon. My guy loves it. I do not.

We have a D/s light relationship. Mostly in bedroom, but I get off on service to him. So I wrap the swinging thing up in the veil of D/s: if this makes him happy, it makes me happy.

It ain't really working.

I knew going in he wanted this. I'm 61. I figured what the heck. It's time to explore, be open. Enjoy dick with a guy who is ok with me enjoying it.

I've tried. It's not my thing. Fucking random cock doesn't feel fun. If it involved a bdsm scene - spanking, flogging, then maybe.

I'd be more interested in being at the center of a bukkake circle as a cum dump.

We've talked about this. I'm not jealous. If he could find a friend to go with who enjoyed random fucks, I think I'd get off on the cuckquean aspect.

We're off to the party. He said let's go, just enjoy. I'll give it a whirl.

We've been to these parties before. They're ok. Lots of naked people wandering around eating potluck food.

Only once has he told me he wanted to share me and did. The other times we've been, it's just been a lot of hanging out with naked people (eating potluck food). So he's been gentle with his desires, hoping I'll take to it.

Tell me your experiences with swinging / swapping, etc. Do you and partner enjoy? If one doesn't, did you overcome? Do any of you have D/s element to it??

Thanks

I've written about this before - I'm back to get more perspective, advice, a kick in the ass.

We have a D/s light relationship. Mostly in bedroom, but I get off on service to him. So I wrap the swinging thing up in the veil of D/s: if this makes him happy, it makes me happy.

It ain't really working.

I knew going in he wanted this. I'm 61. I figured what the heck. It's time to explore, be open. Enjoy dick with a guy who is ok with me enjoying it.

I've tried. It's not my thing. Fucking random cock doesn't feel fun. If it involved a bdsm scene - spanking, flogging, then maybe.

I'd be more interested in being at the center of a bukkake circle as a cum dump.

We've talked about this. I'm not jealous. If he could find a friend to go with who enjoyed random fucks, I think I'd get off on the cuckquean aspect.

We've been to these parties before. They're ok. Lots of naked people wandering around eating potluck food.

Only once has he told me he wanted to share me and did. The other times we've been, it's just been a lot of hanging out with naked people (eating potluck food). So he's been gentle with his desires, hoping I'll take to it.

Tell me your experiences with swinging / swapping, etc. Do you and partner enjoy? If one doesn't, did you overcome? Do any of you have D/s element to it??

Thanks
Cookie???
Yes!!

A cookie sighting. Great to see you post cookie.

I have not been involved in swinging for a few decades cookie, so I may not be of help. Back then, it was a group of loosely connected, mainly singles.

Now, BDSM, let's chat about that.

Back in th day, I used to fuck around a lot. Rarely in a committed relationship. Being young and naive and in the Deep South, I was not exposed to swinging. But had the opportunity presented itself, I don’t think I would have enjoyed it.

Like Seinfeld, when realizing his girl was into ménage a trios.
“I’m not a orgy guy! Then I have to get the robes and new carpet. I’d have to get new friend, orgy friends....
No to much trouble”

“I’m not a orgy guy! Then I have to get the robes and new carpet. I’d have to get new friend, orgy friends....
No to much trouble”

I think I’d go with no carpet. 😂
But yeah, orgy friends is part of why I’ve realized that I’m just not into sport fucking.
For me it’s different with casual sex (or at least it used to be) because that is still about a personal attraction, not just happening to be at the same party/club.

I don’t know if this might be it for you @cookiecat but for me - I want to have sex with people because I want to be with them rather than be with them because we all want to have sex, if that makes sense.

It ain't really working.

Thanks
Oh, Cookie...:(

Fucking strangers is a poor way to make new friends...certainly not my thing. I hate this for you.

My wife and I are swingers. Or I should say we swap partners with a few close couples. We new them prior to swapping it just developed out of great relationships. We've explored swing clubs. It's a lot of fun all the naked body's, flirting and open sex. But we seldom have had sex at a club with strangers. Having a connection with someone creates a better sexual experience in our opinion.

Sooo - two weeks later -- naked / swing party again tonight. We're going. I have a different attitude this time -- life's too short to get all twisted up. I tend to make the monsters in my head REALLY REALLY big. Reality tends to be a lot tamer.

Thanks, all for answering. Folks at these parties are really nice. Super accepting. Lots of body positivity and I love that.

I knew going in to the relationship with my guy he enjoyed swinging. To clarify -- he and his wife were in to swinging. I've never been in tp it but have been in to bdsm and playing in a bdsm scene with others. This did NOT include fucking.

The bdsm community where I now live is fairly non-existent, which bums me out. Before moving here, I was fortunate to be in a big, diverse community of bdsm kinksters.

Anyways, for a while, I think I've been comparing my time with him at these places to the time he had with his wife. Comparison is a thief, for sure.

The relationship I have with him is D/s (lite). He did NOT have that component with wife. So now, me fucking other men - according to him - is more about control. I do it for him. Because it makes him happy to have a slut girlfriend. There was a thread a while back - do you want your partner to be a prostitute (or something like that) and this is one of my guy's biggest fantasies. To have this secretly whored out good girl girlfriend. I think this is playing out that fantasy in a way.

We've talked a LOT about it. I really don't want to fuck strangers. I don't really want to fuck anyone we become friends with. I dig my guy - the way he looks, smells, the way he is.

He has been very gentle with me in terms of "forcing" me to do anything. He won't unless I want to. He wants me to like it. If I don't, he won't push me to do it.

With this in my head, we're going tonight. No getting all riled up or mad. Letting all that go. See where that takes me.

Good luck! Just a thought, if he were "ordering(?)" you or whatever you'd call it WITHIN the context of the D/s relationship (after discussing it beforehand), 1. Would that make it better for you? 2. Would it be permissible to cross the streams (swinging & D/s) in these swinging parties? I have ZERO experience in them, so I have no idea. Or maybe swinging with another D/s couple...?
At any rate, I hope you're able to enjoy yourself!

Good luck! Just a thought, if he were "ordering(?)" you or whatever you'd call it WITHIN the context of the D/s relationship (after discussing it beforehand), 1. Would that make it better for you? 2. Would it be permissible to cross the streams (swinging & D/s) in these swinging parties? I have ZERO experience in them, so I have no idea. Or maybe swinging with another D/s couple...?
At any rate, I hope you're able to enjoy yourself!

Yes - that's pretty much how I get in to a good head space about this. I want him to be happy. My obedience makes him happy.

I was able to enjoy myself last night. We did monkey around with another couple. It felt fairly natural - or at least it occurred organically. Nothing planned. I wasn't super attracted to either the guy or the woman but I enjoyed the moment.

It was a pretty good night.

Yes - that's pretty much how I get in to a good head space about this. I want him to be happy. My obedience makes him happy.

I was able to enjoy myself last night. We did monkey around with another couple. It felt fairly natural - or at least it occurred organically. Nothing planned. I wasn't super attracted to either the guy or the woman but I enjoyed the moment.

It was a pretty good night.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself. I'm trying to get my wife to open up, explore a little, find out what "floats her boat," and I've assured her I'm open to pretty much anything. I wish your attitude was contagious!

Back in th day, I used to fuck around a lot. Rarely in a committed relationship. Being young and naive and in the Deep South, I was not exposed to swinging. But had the opportunity presented itself, I don’t think I would have enjoyed it.

No to much trouble”
A fantastic episode 🤣

Hi cookie, I hope the second event you went to was a good experience for you. I don't have experience being with a partner as a swinger, but I know if you're still looking for some perspective, @LizVegas79 might have some words of wisdom or insight on this since she's been open on Lit about her swinging experiences with her husband.

It ain't really working.

Thanks
There's only one absolute rule.
If you don't like it... DON'T DO IT!

I kind of like the idea but never in a committed relationship, though I've been in TV gangbangs. I loved them and how much everyone wanted to cum over my arse.

Back