Is there any place for this sort of S & M in this forum?

AG31

Literotica Guru
I use S & M instead of BDSM, because my thing is male surrender, but without the relationship. A man knows about, or discovers, his need to surrender, but the dispensers of his torment can be men or women, multiple or singular. So the word is "surrender," not "submissive." If this isn't description enough, you could try some of my stories.

Anyway, are there people in BDSM talk who are interested in discussing?

tia
ag

Of course you can use whatever terms you like to describe yourself for your own purposes. But to the rest of the kink community the "S" in S&M refers to sadism, which is obviously something quite different than either surrender or submission.
Well, the perpetrators that enable my MCs to be "done-to" are presumably sadists.
I read in your Lit biography that you describe your unique writing niche as Pure Male Surrender. I humbly suggest that "PMS" is also already commonly used to describe this behavior in many men, particularly those of the submissive variety. (Ducks and runs for cover...)
I've got to change that. Actually, in my signature I've changed it to "male surrender." When I talk about an alternative to "stroke story" now, instead of "pure erotica," I say "simple erotica." So PMS is no longer a problem.

Can you explain why you see surrender as different from submission? What sets them apart

also find myself agreeing with giddy SM and PMS are already well know

surrendering seems like the first step towards submission ( thinking of it as a continuum). outwardly stronger characters can often be sexually submissive. Personally I don’t like playing with meek or subservient characters

Last edited:
surrendering seems like the first step towards submission submission ( thinking of it as a continuum)particularly with outwardly stronger people. do infant characters can often be sexually submissive. Personally I don’t like playing with meek or subservient characters
I don't like meeek or subservient characters either. I often describe my MCs as surrendering with dignity. For me surrender doesn't imply a personal relationship as much as submissive does. For instance, my stories would never involve discipline or training.

So how does one get someone to surrender their control to yours without training or even discipline

So how does one get someone to surrender their control to yours without training or even discipline
There is no "yours" in my scenarios. The perpetrators are anonymous for one reason or another. It may be a dungeon/club, or it may be a captivity situation. I think that covers it as I mentally step through my stories.

For me BDSM is just an umbrella term. And pretty much everyone is very individual about which aspects appeal to them and how they imagine them to be enacted.

And I see your particular understanding and stories as something that might appeal to quite a few in the BDSM-verse.

I was made to drink my own pee once.

I really want to try a BDSM relationship where I drink a Domme trans girls pee, haven't done it yet.

Back