Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Although I only 'quoted' from the last sweet post i don't want any of you to presume that I didn't read, and appreciate your comment!!! Uhhmmm, 'trust me' when I say that you all make me blush and feel your emotions come through. Thank you!

Now, as an example of my appreciation and submission.......here is a pic that had me instructed nicely for presentation for another. It was an amazingly erotic and memorable encounter.

Would you like to hold me? xoxoxo

Last edited:
Although I only 'quoted' from the last sweet post i don't want any of you to presume that I didn't read, and appreciate your comment!!! Uhhmmm, 'trust me' when I say that you all make me blush and feel your emotions come through. Thank you!

Now, as an example of my appreciation and submission.......here is a pic that had me instructed nicely for presentation for another. It was an amazingly erotic and memorable encounter.

Hell YES! :devil::devil:

That’s a beautiful pose. Held in a perfect position for a second person to take you from behind.

looks like a nice ride

What a great way to hold you...or to enter you as he holds you? hmmm

memorable indeed. That image is wonderfully implanted in my memory! You're just so damn yummy.

in how many languages can i say "yes!" to get my chance? absolutely stunning!

You look open and ready to taken by another. Holding you would be incredible, but coming up behind you in that position would be amazing.

an amazingly erotic and memorable encounter.

The above words make this photo even more erotic

Very Pleased

Thank you all for helping me to feel desire again!! It has been a difficult time recently so thank you all! xoxoxo

Thank you all for helping me to feel desire again!! It has been a difficult time recently so thank you all! xoxoxo

We've definitely received a lot of pleasure from your return so truly no thanks are necessary. You appear to be a lovely lady who is more than deserving of feeling desire. Happy to do my part to help you with that. :kiss:

Oh...my...if one could only be so lucky to hold you in this way. Yes, I would like to hold you.

In that position and without your clothes, I would love to hold you and touch you for hours!

Awwwwwww....

What a sweetheart you are!! I hope to hell you got the clothes off that lucky boy.

Such a sexy picture. You sat in such a vulnerable position

Back