Only posting a couple non-nude pics

I put this together for a little fun, and it came out to where I think it's kind of cute. You agree?

I am so saddened to have missed this. I'm glad to see you are back again. I have missed you. Happy Summer, my beautiful friend.

I am so saddened to have missed this. I'm glad to see you are back again. I have missed you. Happy Summer, my beautiful friend.

Ok, I am throwing these out for you because of your wonderful comments and messages. Thank you!

I hope you like these........

Last edited:
Ok, I am throwing these out for you because of your wonderful comments and messages. Thank you!

Wow!!! I LOVE that long lean athletic body, perfect tits and an amazing ass. Thanks for reposting!:rose:

Well I should extend my thanks to Fazer since I missed them too. Looking at these, I think it's safe to call you a goddess.

Who wouldn't love those? The last is my favorite. Your flush says you are enjoying it as much as we are and that's a turn on.

What's NOT to like? A lovely set of pictures of a beautiful and confident lady. Thank you for sharing.

Wish I hadn't missed the earlier set.

I absolutely love lingerie. Even while having sex it’s fantastic to keep it on. It adds an element of eroticism.

And black is a very hot color on you my dear!

😜

Back