Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Thank you! Thank you all, but its time to move on and explore myself, and let him bring me out further. I shouldn't have put them here, but as one said, the after glow is addictive.hopefully, only was addictive or will have to search for some other way to let it out???

Please don't go. I was enjoying watching you "come out" and looking very forward to further exploration. You are very sexy and attractive woman. No need to be ashamed of anything. Like others have said, just host the more explicit photos off site.

I for one (and I know I am not alone by a long shot) enjoyed your thread and look forward to it continuing. Loved the pics I saw, didn't see the last one or two, but am sure they were very erotic and tastefully done. Some times the raw sexuality of oneself is censored---but should it be?

Stay with us lovely lady.

I missed this a bit too much. Sort of ashamed to admit. Xoxoxo

Last edited:
I missed this a bit too much. Sort of ashamed to admit. Xoxoxo

I am not ashamed to admit that I love those nipples :D

attachment.php

Really? Never liked my nipples, nor my little ones. Starting to appreciate them as the years have gone by and they are natural, so thank you.

Really? Never liked my nipples, nor my little ones. Starting to appreciate them as the years have gone by and they are natural, so thank you.

They're gorgeous! Mine boobs are on the "petite" side too, and it's gratifying to discover there are men and women alike who can appreciate us. ;)

Very kind messages, thank you! Thank you too Ooooklahoma! Being responded to is very appreciated from both sides. Here's a bit, little bit more.

Last edited:
Very kind messages, thank you! Thank you too Ooooklahoma! Being responded to is very appreciated from both sides. Here's a bit, little bit more.

Very sexy and so sorry I missed the others, but happy to see these for sure;)

your little ones are gorgeous. give me the natural look anytime.i much prefer over the store bought kind.

This thread is by far one of the hottest on here!!! Thank you for coming back and posting more pics!!

Back