Once more with feeling.

And I was just sitting here thinking, 'Dude, Nirvision hasn't even said hello yet'
:D

My sincere apologies. :eek:

However, I got a new job, so that has limited my exposure to the perfection that is you.

Stay sexy cutie.

:rose:

Spunked on boobies :eek:

booblies.jpg

Gorgeous!

very cute pic! Soooo innocent looking.....but I know thats not true ;)

I agree, cute hair. Also big beautiful eyes.

(Hope you didn't change your boobs.)

You look loverly. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think your eyes are even prettier than your ass. Naaah. Hair looks fab.:heart:

New guy to your thread. Very nice and I also the eyes.:)

Very sexy...!!!

I was naked from the waist down, honestly

Sure you were!! LOL!

That is a better picture and it shows just how much body your hair has. I do like the darker color. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

Nothing wrong with baited no red squiggly line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your forgetting that theirs only a squiggly line if its not in the dictionary. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you need to be naked from the waist down AND the waist up. Not completely naked, mind you, I'll allow a belt.

They're both good. Good cut, and a hint of mischief in the eyes.

-LCN

You look loverly. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think your eyes are even prettier than your ass. Naaah. Hair looks fab.:heart:

My eyes aren't prettier than my bum, cheers :rolleyes::D

New guy to your thread. Very nice and I also the eyes.

Very sexy...!!!

Welcome to my new thread :D

Uhm...hate to disappoint, but you're sexy even while trying to project innocence. Amusing really my thoughts are sexual also, in an appreciative manner, that is. Lol

I was naked from the waist down, honestly

Sure you were!! LOL!

That is a better picture and it shows just how much body your hair has. I do like the darker color. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks glad ya like it, my hair is rather voluminous in RL

This thread rivals mine for hotness.

I don't know...you can pull off some looks that I just never could.

Your forgetting that theirs only a squiggly line if its not in the dictionary. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you need to be naked from the waist down AND the waist up. Not completely naked, mind you, I'll allow a belt.

I was actually being very witty and clever :rolleyes:.

Thanks for saying 'your hair looks lovely' like a real friend would :rolleyes:

I was actually being very witty and clever :rolleyes:.

Thanks for saying 'your hair looks lovely' like a real friend would :rolleyes:

I was being wittier and cleverer. :rolleyes:

Do you really need another person telling you how awesome you look? Seems like the kind of thing that would get old after a while.

Back