Once more with feeling.

Thank you for the beautiful and tasteful pictures

Thanks folks, glad you like it :)

Some people believe there are better things to do in Amsterdam than reading the Journal....I've heard it's the no.1 place for taking naked pictures of yourself
:rolleyes:

Coz i iz sexi.

And a linguistic comedy genius.

It certainly is a great place for taking pictures of you
well, actually I think there would be quite a few great places to take pictures of you

That you are doubly so...

But I do need to correct you :
Sorry I was being sarcastic :D, obviously it goes
*Legal prostitution
*Coffeeshops
*Canals
* Taking naked pictures of yourself

:rolleyes:

more like

The best part of Amsterdam

*Possibility of bumping into Connubium
*The windows are fun to look into, but I'm not into paying for sex. Treating a woman right, and wondering where it might lead, yes
*Coffee shops, are neat, but not in my top reasons for a visit, you can generally find what you need if you know where to look
*I still think Taking naked pictures of Connubium should be higher up this list
* Canals, Cycling, Architecture, etc... (oh damn I missed the Sex museum on my last visit, or did we go after the coffee shop?)

P.S. I do love all your naked pics, you are beyond compare, but your wit makes each visit even more entertaining

omwf2.jpg

Now this is a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman. :rose:

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

Wow Connubium... It's GRRREAT to see you back and what a come back that is! :D

Morning guys :D (morning here)

I'll reply to you all and post a pic soon

kisses :D

Last edited:
Morning guys :D (morning here)

I'll reply to you all and post a pic soon

kisses :D

I wait with bated breath for you to grace us, once again, with your beauty and...nope. Nope, I can't be that guy. :rolleyes:

But it would be nice if you'd come out and play for a bit.

I wait with bated breath for you to grace us, once again, with your beauty and...nope. Nope, I can't be that guy. :rolleyes:

Changed my hair today :eek:

'Cause you'll be interested :rolleyes:

Good afternoon/evening

Good Afternoon or, in your case, evening my lady.

Hope you are having a wonderful day .... or at least the day of your choice :D

Can't wait to see the new hair style!!!!!

:rose:

Wit was morning here once already today but that's over and now it's playtime. What else do we do but live for your next picture not to mention your adorable personality. :)

New hair?

128801478867852286.jpg

You're doing it wrong, you should say that you're "wateing with baited breath". :rolleyes:

Intriguing, I wonder what new look she will tease us with today?

Good Afternoon or, in your case, evening my lady.

Hope you are having a wonderful day .... or at least the day of your choice

Can't wait to see the new hair style!!!!!

I'm brunette, it's shorter and I have a blunt fringe I think you 'Merkins calls 'em bangs or something :rolleyes:
Like if Uma Therman's hair in pulp fiction had a baby with Zooey Deschanel's hair .

Wit was morning here once already today but that's over and now it's playtime. What else do we do but live for your next picture not to mention your adorable personality. :)

Hey sofiredog :D

New hair?

128801478867852286.jpg

You're doing it wrong, you should say that you're "wateing with baited breath". :rolleyes:
Nothing wrong with baited no red squiggly line :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

so gorgeous and tantalizing. you always impress!

i've never seen more suckable nipples...beautiful!

TY :)

Easily one of the best things I've seen on Lit. I would love to see more like this, cum on tits is one of my biggest turn ons.

I'll try, I prefer having cum on my face or in various holes so it doth not happen often.

I'm so glad you're back, whether in limited fashion or not I enjoy the wonderfulness that are your words and pictures. :eek:

Back