Once more with feeling.

Too be fair... you haven't put up any pictures of your mind.

Everyone prepared for the next 5 series of pics to be various angles of the back of my head thanks to this guy ^^

Also I'd like to point out that those of you who are perhaps unaware of my sense of humour should refrain from posting and leave it too the big boys who can handle conversing with me ;)

As always.... spectacular pictures of an unbelieveably beautiful lady !!

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks buff :)

I absolutely love your pics and your outfits are fabulous! Wish I had your eye for taking pictures!!

Thanks Staci, welcome to my thread :D

I feel privileged that you allow us into your inner-sanctum (as it were). The new set is... well... words fail me. Needless to say, My September has just been made!

Many thanks for your wonderful photos

My inner sanctum is my knitting room, no one is allowed in there :p

Gorgeous lady C... Unable to think right due to loss of blood from my brain thank you as always for sharing your beauty with us.

De nada :)

That last picture is two hands away from erotic perfection. One buried in that blonde mane and the second poised to deliver a spank to that hovering ass. Thank you for taking the time to contribute.

Thanks, glad you appreciate them

The bar for drop-dead sexy has just been raised.

You, most likely unknowingly :rolleyes:, have managed to hit on three of my lesser-known kinks all at the same time - opera masks, corsets, and stockings.

The fact that all three of those things are on your sweet, delectable body almost gilds the lily.

-LCN

And now I know your weaknesses I can use them to my advantage :devil:

It was well worth the wait!!!

So glad that you started a new thread! I really missed you!

Deffinately one of my all time favorite posters!:)

TY upforfun

I feel the sexiness begins with your gorgeous pouty lips. Then just transfers on down your exquisite body! Was that enough descriptive words or do I need to add more.;)

No that's fine :D

i haven't no words this is a spectacular serie

Thanks Andrea you are always lovely :)

The new shots.....with feeling indeed! I mean, I kinda felt them.

In your pants.

So here I was, thinking I'd catch up on a few pages every day, till I got to the current pages.

A fair bit later, I'm reading my own first post in the thread
Soo good, I just couldn't stop

Loving it! Connubium you are one hell of a lady!

I noticed one picture was missing from the thread still though!

thumb_big_wide_fb2978538c41ab3da6cac9c732a6e30a.jpg

Its very relevant :devil:

Funny thing is the ones you "rejected" originally seem to end up on my favorites list!

Also, if I may ask, what is your connection to Amsterdam? is it just the magazine that happened to be there or is there more to it?

And now my thread is complete :D. No real connection, except I love it there and I wanted to take some pictures in our luxury suite (sp? it's early here:rolleyes:).

I'm a bit late to this, you didn't tell me!

Looks biteable to me!

This one I'm kind of staring at in a different window. Hope you don't mind!

Hey you, I was wondering where you were. Open as many pictures of me in as many windows as you like :p bombard your senses...or vision or something.

That's a very nice photograph

TY

Being susceptible or not is hardly my goal in posting what I say. Besides I figured you tend to have enough of the "stalkers" and your followers ready and willing to sing your deep praises when you point at them at a moments notice.

Chill. I'm not entirely sure I 'get' the grammar in that message. I should have just said 'thanks for complimenting my boobs and ass' right?

Well we old people love our cornbread... and I would love to see you in any erotic pictures

fred

Moist and Easy Cornbread
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen (TIE, pg. 45)

.Prep Time:15 minInactive Prep Time:10 minCook Time:20 minLevel:
EasyServes:
4 to 6 servings.Ingredients
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus butter for baking dish
1 cup cornmeal
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
Directions
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch baking dish.

In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.

In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, buttermilk, and butter. Pour the buttermilk mixture into the cornmeal mixture and fold together until there are no dry spots (the batter will still be lumpy). Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.

Bake until the top is golden brown and tester inserted into the middle of the corn bread comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the cornbread from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/moist-and-easy-cornbread-recipe/index.html

Haha awesome thanks! How hot are you all going to find me when I know how to make corn bread? :cool:

Have you ever read through Harry Potter replacing the word "wand" with "wang"?

No, when I read it every word looks like 'wang' to me :rolleyes:

Think I'll make some cornbread fo' dinner..... (mine's beige; none of that sweet yellow stuff....but toasty brown outside)

And sample the little woman's "cornbread" fo' dessert. :cattail:

I am fine with sampling your lady, but we need to stop with the cornbread sexual innuendo :D

Hmmmm. More relevant food for sexual innuendo....I'll ponder on it this morning.

In the meantime, Hi.

Ah have a confession. I saw revealing pics of you yesterday....and may have been thinking of those images while naked later. I know; shocking, right?

Just thought you should know, in case the thought of masses of men (hell, women as well) mentally cavorting with you in the nude was a bad thing. If so, you can just send me the pic links and I'll cavort....sans the masses. I know, I know...it's a huge undertaking, but I promise I'm to be trusted to deliver quality cavortations.

*Maybe gravy...or something of similar consistency....*;)

hey!

this thread keeps growing!
great!
i like this one ( and also the last one you did) a lot! Not only because of your great pictures you share, i also like your funny and witty comments.

i will always stop by and drop a line or two!

Erm, I reply when I can. I'm a single mother amongst many other things, do you think I have much time to spend replying to people I don't know over the internet?

I do my best to catch up and talk to everyone.

I'm sorry if I offended the goddess of lust!:heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::rose:

And now my thread is complete :D. No real connection, except I love it there and I wanted to take some pictures in our luxury suite (sp? it's early here:rolleyes:).

It is! But by no means stop :D

I like it there too ;) But then again it's my capital city, I could be biased!

Also I'd like to point out that those of you who are perhaps unaware of my sense of humour should refrain from posting and leave it too the big boys who can handle conversing with me ;)

Sounds like a challenge! Love a bit of an attitude. You spelled humor wrong though.

I wish I could wrap you around my body and wear you as a coat for the upcoming winter.

~snip~....How hot are you all going to find me when I know how to make corn bread? ....~snip~
Well for at least 20 minutes it takes to bake, I'm gonna say 425 degrees.

reserve me a corner piece of you where your natural sugars caramelize against the pan...drizzle a little melt-y butter on you...mmmmmm

As far as the dude wanting to see pics of your brain, I'm thinkin' a petscan would be teh hotness!

I bet you can make the back of your head sexy even WITHOUT a bag over it.

Sounds like a challenge! Love a bit of an attitude. You spelled humor wrong though.

Yeah I just enjoy adding 'u' into words for giggles. I'm British, dumbass.

Sorry not much snark there, but if you didn't work that one out why should I waste my time thinking of a witty response that will, no doubt, be misunderstood.

Hope the rest of you are having awesome weekends :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
I'm sure it would be understood by those of us that beat you to the snark punch. :rolleyes:

I'm sure it would be understood by those of us that beat you to the snark punch. :rolleyes:

Yummm~ Snark Punch!

you know what else would be good, a nice snark reduction sauce....you know, low simmer till the colour darkens, just a bit, gets the more tangy and rich?

I hope cooking references haven's fallen out of favour with our english lass.

Yeah I just enjoy adding 'u' into words for giggles. I'm British, dumbass.

Sorry not much snark there, but if you didn't work that one out why should I waste my time thinking of a witty response that will, no doubt, be misunderstood.

Hope the rest of you are having awesome weekends :rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wow! That must be what it's like having one's dick slammed in a door. Sorry my lame attempt at humor wasted any of your time.

Also thanks for clearing up you're British. I thought only Canadians added 'u' into words.

Still, have an awesome weekend.

Back