Once more with feeling.

Okay, I'm going to be honest. I have no idea what cornbread is. :confused:

Only if you call it your throbbing wand of love, we can do some Harry potter role playing if that helps you keep a straight face while you say it.

yeah *sigh* I have no idea why I went there either

God, you read my mind so perfectly. I'm totally using the engorgio charm right now.

...and google is good for finding out what cornbread is. Delicious, delicious cornbread.

God, you read my mind so perfectly. I'm totally using the engorgio charm right now.

...and google is good for finding out what cornbread is. Delicious, delicious cornbread.

Gah I can't do Harry Potter based jokes today. I've been watching way to much Naruto of late :eek:. Fuuuuck I need to start speaking about Socrates again or something. This thread reads like the thread of a nerdy 13 year old boy.

Is it one of your beige coloured American foods? :rolleyes:

Gah I can't do Harry Potter based jokes today. I've been watching way to much Naruto of late :eek:. Fuuuuck I need to start speaking about Socrates again or something. This thread reads like the thread of a nerdy 13 year old boy.

It's yellow, thank you very much!!!:mad:

Yes! I love it when go all Greek on us.

Don't forget my sparkling intellect and quick wit, men always mention the quick wit. Well at least the ones who have stalked me long enough to know that I'm far more susceptible to compliments about my mind than ones about my body.
:p

And thanks too.

Being susceptible or not is hardly my goal in posting what I say. Besides I figured you tend to have enough of the "stalkers" and your followers ready and willing to sing your deep praises when you point at them at a moments notice.

I'll find a recipe and then take some erotic cornbread based pictures.

Well we old people love our cornbread... and I would love to see you in any erotic pictures

:kiss::rose:

fred

Moist and Easy Cornbread
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen (TIE, pg. 45)

.Prep Time:15 minInactive Prep Time:10 minCook Time:20 minLevel:
EasyServes:
4 to 6 servings.Ingredients
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus butter for baking dish
1 cup cornmeal
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
Directions
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch baking dish.

In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.

In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, buttermilk, and butter. Pour the buttermilk mixture into the cornmeal mixture and fold together until there are no dry spots (the batter will still be lumpy). Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.

Bake until the top is golden brown and tester inserted into the middle of the corn bread comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the cornbread from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/moist-and-easy-cornbread-recipe/index.html

And today I found out how a horny sigh of mine sounds like, thanks to you, Connubium ;)

I don't understand why you will comment here, and not when I drool in words over your pictures!

Erm, I reply when I can. I'm a single mother amongst many other things, do you think I have much time to spend replying to people I don't know over the internet?

I do my best to catch up and talk to everyone.

Have you ever read through Harry Potter replacing the word "wand" with "wang"?

Have you ever read through Harry Potter replacing the word "wand" with "wang"?
I almost choked laughing when I read parts like
"Just because you can use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything." ...and the duels, damn...

Last edited:
Think I'll make some cornbread fo' dinner..... (mine's beige; none of that sweet yellow stuff....but toasty brown outside)

And sample the little woman's "cornbread" fo' dessert. :cattail:

Don't forget my sparkling intellect and quick wit, men always mention the quick wit. Well at least the ones who have stalked me long enough to know that I'm far more susceptible to compliments about my mind than ones about my body.
:p

And thanks too.

Too be fair... you haven't put up any pictures of your mind.

Too be fair... you haven't put up any pictures of your mind.

Have you seen the end of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'? Something like that would happen if she posted a picture of her mind. :rolleyes:

tumblr_lij620E6eA1qzgu6io1_500.gif

Back