Once more with feeling.

Hilarious!!! I also love how quiet he has become since we started commenting about him. Wonder how long it will take before he chimes back in? ;)

He had to go, real life beckoned him. So I'm just being mean while he can't defend himself.

He had to go, real life beckoned him. So I'm just being mean while he can't defend himself.

Ok, I'll give him a pass on that. But what a lovely conversation to come back and find...his two favorite stalking targets talking all about him! :D

Ok, I'll give him a pass on that. But what a lovely conversation to come back and find...his two favorite stalking targets talking all about him! :D

I know, bless him, it doesn't matter what we're saying he'll just be pleased he's being mentioned, he may even take another trip to the bathroom :rolleyes:.

I am ALWAYS happy to talk about music :D. Okay so,even though I do have appreciation for the gangsta rap genre :)cool:), I would say that the following artists are more alternative hip hop wise, and I like'em... Deep puddle dynamics, clouddead, Themselves,Eyedea, Sole or basically anything Doseone, or Anticon based. I like stuff like Darc Mind,Madvillain/mf doom, Illogic as well.
Erm also sampled music, Wax Tailor, Chinese Man etc and British or some other European hip hop, mostly French though.

I am ALWAYS happy to talk about music :D. Okay so,even though I do have appreciation for the gangsta rap genre :)cool:), I would say that the following artists are more alternative hip hop wise, and I like'em... Deep puddle dynamics, clouddead, Themselves,Eyedea, Sole or basically anything Doseone, or Anticon based. I like stuff like Darc Mind,Madvillain/mf doom, Illogic as well.
Erm also sampled music, Wax Tailor, Chinese Man etc and British or some other European hip hop, mostly French though.

I like MF Doom and Illogic, Gangsta Rap lost his edge in the 90s i think when everything was original, but that is just my opinion. If i listen to rap i prefer artists who use a lot of jazz samples.
Maybe because in my youth those were my favorite bands like Gang Starr.
For pole dancing, as cheesy as it sounds, i think jazz music works best ... original or sampled.

I like MF Doom and Illogic, Gangsta Rap lost his edge in the 90s i think when everything was original, but that is just my opinion. If i listen to rap i prefer artists who use a lot of jazz samples.
Maybe because in my youth those were my favorite bands like Gang Starr.
For pole dancing, as cheesy as it sounds, i think jazz music works best ... original or sampled.

Omg, I love you.

I need to post something sexy...before everyone just dismisses me as insane.

Before everyone that's left dismiss me as insane I mean. :rolleyes: I honestly thought you would love the jungle book song.

Your being insane is what I love about you. That and the pics. You are a truly beautiful person all the way through.

Beautiful pictures. You have such a gorgeous face! And while that video was hilarious (love your whackiness), it was still hella sexy. Your wit is your charm, imo. And boobs. Let's not forget boobs. I would join in and ask to marry you, but just give me a call when you're feeling horny and we'll all have a big orgy. More the merrier, right?

The video's hot, yet oddly disturbing.

Fortunately for me, I'm ok with that.

-LCN

Hey you,I'm good cheers.Hope everything's good in NZ :D

Awesome! You're good? Hmmmm are you sure?? Some little birdie told me otherwise! Turn around and show me that cute sexy bottom of yours...!

NZ? It's great. Summer here! Really hot.. unusual weather this time around, but in a really good and positive way. How's UK?

Back