Once more with feeling.

And now to something completely different: What was the annoying song you were talking about before?

Well well well! I have missed out!

I haven't been able to spend as much time on lit as I used to, and boy do I regret it now!

You sure bring out the best stuff when I am away :D

:heart: the vid!

you sexy devil!

Well well well! I have missed out!

I haven't been able to spend as much time on lit as I used to, and boy do I regret it now!

You sure bring out the best stuff when I am away :D

:heart: the vid!

you sexy devil!

Oh hey kudram :). I was wondering where you were. I hope life is treating you well :cool:

Oh hey kudram :). I was wondering where you were. I hope life is treating you well :cool:

HI :D

Well indeed, thanks, but very busy :)

I see you have been busy to tho! hows that burlesque dance coming along!

Hope you are well too

Hello every one, happy Friday :D. I'm working on the burlesque vid, but I'll probably need to work out some sort of routine or something...hmm. This is me playing around though, I was going to choose some hip hop but instead I thought I'd go for a tune that annoys everyone not just the oldies*.
:rolleyes:

th_2233B81E-908E-4055-903F-B935BDEC45C4-4690-000005DD8D3FE959.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope that amuses you all, sorry I'm being so un-sexy right now. I'll post the old pics and maybe something new as well.

*Everyone on lit.

lol... thanks for the laugh:D although I Love how your hips roll;)

Even being funny, you still look sexy!

Thanks for the weblink too! When hubby gets back I'm going to have him pick something out.

HI :D

Well indeed, thanks, but very busy :)

I see you have been busy to tho! hows that burlesque dance coming along!

Hope you are well too

It's not coming along at all at the moment, I will get around to it though I promise :eek:

I love eurythmics, although the got better songs ... and the video is still very cute ;)

I'm sure they do, I don't really listen to them but I was shopping earlier and I heard it and thought it would be fun to dance to :D.

And thanks ;).

Do you join in or just watch?

Either way I'm ridiculously jealous.

:rolleyes:

Oh he got all over my shit for not inviting him to my last self-gratification session. I THOUGHT we had worked out our communication problem...obviously not!

Lol

lol... thanks for the laugh:D although I Love how your hips roll;)

You are very welcome! If I can make you laugh and appreciate my hip rotations then it's mission accomplished.

those shorts did make your ass sexy looking :rolleyes:

So it's all down to the shorts huh? Not my ass? You my friend need to start being nicer to me again, first of all my pics are crappy now this :rolleyes:.

Even being funny, you still look sexy!

Thanks for the weblink too! When hubby gets back I'm going to have him pick something out.

You're welcome, I'm sure you'll look awesome in whatever :cool:

haha, who am I kidding? that ass makes anything sexy :D

and adorable!

Yeah, that's more like it :D

Hey sex face, I need to post something sexy...before everyone just dismisses me as insane.

Before everyone that's left dismiss me as insane I mean. :rolleyes: I honestly thought you would love the jungle book song.

Jungle Book song? Bare Necessities?

What kind of music are you normally listening to? :)

My taste is somewhat eclectic, I listen to a lot of hip hop, mostly of the more alternative variety. Other than that, electro swing, jazz, breaks, dub, reggae, flamenco, strange girly folk music, and more. I like a lot of music.

Back