older girls younger guys

Well for those of you who read my post about the kid in the clothes store a few weeks ago, he has been dropping by alot since then, under pretence of visiting my daughter, who is always out with her bf mostly as he well knows,well this warm weather in sunny SC had me out in the yard and getting the pool ready, I was in jeans shorts and a tank top, no bra not looking sexy just scruffy work clothes, well guess who turns up! told him Ash was not here and I was busy, so he asked if he could help, he had already noticed my braless state his line of sight! gave that away, so I asked him to help me get the cover off the pool, this required lots of bending over and he had his eyes glued to my tank top...the iside of t most of the time, I did not really mind as I was getting free labor and I enjoy the attention of young good looking guys anyway.
well we rolled the pool cover back and dragged it to the pool house. He said he was ready to go for a swim, I laughed as the water was nasty,having been covered for months, so I dared him, he loked at the nasty water and laughed saying maybe later, I said I bet it is cold as well as nasty, he laughed saying he liked cold water

moreover . i have to admit that my wife openly confessed to me that she loves young guys , virgin cocks !
she is in her thirties beginnimg only !

infact she also told that she is craving to suck a virgin cock !
bec

my daughter and her bf came home with some friends last week and this one guy was so handsome to look at, my daughter got e in the kitchen saying he was so cute she might dump Ryan her long time BF,I laughed and jokingly said I might snatch him up first.Ash laughed and dared me to make a pass sometime.....

Til today it always bring me smile when thinking of my quiet affair with a high school friend's mom. Whenever we came over to hang out by the pool my senior year, her mom would fuck me everywhere in her room.

Take the dare! I definitely learned a thing or two from Mrs.Robinson, and she partly helped make me the man I am today :)

Last edited:
my daughter and her bf came home with some friends last week and this one guy was so handsome to look at, my daughter got e in the kitchen saying he was so cute she might dump Ryan her long time BF,I laughed and jokingly said I might snatch him up first.Ash laughed and dared me to make a pass sometime.....

So have you,,, think he would be a lucky guy!

So have you fantasized about it, laying in bed or in the shower masturbating, imagining it happening...

I love physical sexual interaction with older women....in fact, that's all I want....to me they're all done with the men-battles in their lives....they're grown-ups, now....and they know enough to have allowed their children to finally grow-up without trying to direct their lives etc etc....older women don't have battles to wage anymore, no negative agendas, etc etc....they know the needs of men, and acceept that....older women are not in love with themselves, and their appearance anymore....older women know their own bodies, and they are free to faciliate sexual pleasure between themselves and their men....

Dunno why this went all silent...older women have so much to offer sexually....

Always had a thing for older women they know what they want and arnt afraid to take control have had 10 years older that was as far but id be ok with older

The oldest has been five years older than me.
I do agree, mettedu, about knowing what they want and taking control.

It's amazing that's where I learned to use my tongue to make a woman cum always been wanting to find another older woman but no such luck

Interesting thread! I'm new to these boards, and it was surprising on the first day to learn that younger men would find a 47-year old mother and businesswoman to be interesting.
I do look pretty good, work out, have a career, know who I am .... and know what I want, when and where. Maybe that is the intriguing thing?

SCMOM, I am sure you are HOT and interesting. Why not explore it and enjoy it? Even your daughter is cool with her sexy mom having her guy friends as playmates! Cougar on!

Welcome peaches as a a mid 30s guy for me it is exactly that older ladies know what they want
And for me I love pleasing a mature lady in anyway she wants

welcome aboard peaches and yes we deffinatly would find you sexy ;)

I'm absolutely open to older women. More especially if they take good care of themselves. It would be a bonus if she would also be open to helping me explore some of my mother/son fantasies. Of course, I'd also need to be open to helping her explore her fantasies.

Should never be a greedy lover.

older woman don't seem that old to me.
so older woman, younger woman, just let me have some woman!

Interesting thread! I'm new to these boards, and it was surprising on the first day to learn that younger men would find a 47-year old mother and businesswoman to be interesting.
I do look pretty good, work out, have a career, know who I am .... and know what I want, when and where. Maybe that is the intriguing thing?

SCMOM, I am sure you are HOT and interesting. Why not explore it and enjoy it? Even your daughter is cool with her sexy mom having her guy friends as playmates! Cougar on!

Find them VERY sexy myself:kiss:

Back