older girls younger guys

I'm 66 and have long had ongoing sexual activity with men way younger than me, a few in their 20's even, and I cannot be happier. As long as you keep it "no strings attached" and stay healthy, I absolutely encourage any older woman who has fire in her loins to fan the flames.

I'm 66 and have long had ongoing sexual activity with men way younger than me, a few in their 20's even, and I cannot be happier. As long as you keep it "no strings attached" and stay healthy, I absolutely encourage any older woman who has fire in her loins to fan the flames.

Awesome!

I have a lady friend who's 60 or 61 and has a body so hot that it's confusing. The last time I saw her she had been without boyfriend for a while and confessed that she had to "take matters into my own hands" when she woke up horny in the middle of the night. Needless to say she got in my head with that...

Not much going on in here lately.
I am still flirting with my daughters male friends though and having a lot of fun wth it:D

any adventures worth mentioning? what ever happened to the guy in the shower you walked in on have you seen him since?

I've never actually been with an older woman, but I used to think that one of my friends' mothers wanted me really bad. I was 18 and I would hang around their house in the summer and every time I was there, my friend's mom would break out her bikini and bronzer and go sit out in the sun right in full view of my friend and I swimming in the pool. And this lady had a killer fucking body--sometimes I would have to make excuses not to get out of the pool for a while to let my hard-on go down. Hard cock and wet shorts make for awkward situations...but every now and then I find myself fantasizing and wondering, "What if?".

after being married for almost 13 years and going through a divorce, I met a woman who was about 10 years older than me. she thought I wouldn't be interested in going out but I was single and super horny.

on our third date she started rubbing me through my pants as we were making out. I stopped her. she apologized and was slightly embarrassed. in a few minutes we stood up and I guess she thought I was going home for the night. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

we started kissing again and it wasn't long before we were both naked. i laid her across the bed and started kissing her body. I spent the next 30 minutes eating her pussy. you have to remember it had been at least 2 years since I'd had that opportunity and I was going to make the most of it. it's one of the most favorite thing I can think of to do.

we spent the next hour going at it. I was able to cum 3 times for her. after we finally collapsed, she rolled over looking in my eyes and asked ... do you ever get tired? she then confessed that no man had ever given her such oral pleasure and for so long. I thought she was almost going to cry .... but she was extremely happy.

she started to head off to the bathroom. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down on the bed. spread her legs ... looked up at her and grinned. allow me ... and I went back down on her cleaning her. poor woman lost it and started moaning in pure joy. I think she actually pulled some of my hair out as she grind her hips into my face.

and yes I've always had this thing for older women. I've seen some 60 year olds I would love to have an afternoon romp with.

Well I just turned 40, and my husband is 22. We have been together since he was 20 and we get along great. I guess the one thing in my favor is that everyone always says I look 29 - 30. But here you all go :)

The older women I've been with so far were in the region of 1-19 years older...the 19 years older is the one I'll be seeing tonight...and feeling, spanking, eating out, fucking, clawing, BITING, ass-fucking...hmm, I can't wait for the night to cum!

ahhh this thread. :)

The thrill of the intellectual chase is so much more potent with an older woman.

I've have numerous relations with older women, including a six year relationship with someone 24 years older.

We flirted for two months before I turned 18 and then BAM! the fun really got going.

She liked to play and I was young and open minded. It was also the dawn of me enjoying giving oral more than anything else sexually.

Kinda wish she was still within reach. Would love to try incest roleplaying with her now...would be yummy!

I'd say girls being with older guys is more common. I don't think I've ever been with a man younger than me, actually.

I have some of my daughters male friends, that since my seperation, they have started to compliment me, mild flirting and in one or two instances hit on me. I don't know if this is because they want to cheer me up,make me feel better about things, find it funny or really mean it, I think it is a combination of all the above with a little bit of my daughter, encouraging it thrown into the mix. but which ever way you look at it, I am thinking of this alot and have in a very discreet way encouraged it.Anyone else with like experiances?
my oldest daughter had a lot of guy friends in high school, we were the cool parents. we didn't let them do anything they shouldn't but we didn't judge them. we just let them hang out, get in the pool etc. just plain old down time...she was always so embarrassed when they would say...man your mom is so fucking hot...so it happens.

My 47 year old wife drives a rather "sporty car". She had a young guy tell her that she was hot a few weeks ago. :)

Sadly, she didn't take the bait. :(

My 47 year old wife drives a rather "sporty car". She had a young guy tell her that she was hot a few weeks ago. :)

Sadly, she didn't take the bait. :(

Thats tooo bad you must get really turned on knowing your wife is hit on by youngsr guys

my oldest daughter had a lot of guy friends in high school, we were the cool parents. we didn't let them do anything they shouldn't but we didn't judge them. we just let them hang out, get in the pool etc. just plain old down time...she was always so embarrassed when they would say...man your mom is so fucking hot...so it happens.

Ou must have felt so flatterd

Mmm yes she probably would youd love to watch it to wouldnt you?

I would love to watch him sliding deep into my wifes pussy. But I'd be plenty happy with her doing it and telling me about it later. :) Especially if she fucked him on our bed.

I love older women but I have a hard time convincing them that I am 19 and legal because I look like I'm 15 yrs old. Because of my height and slender build I look like a much younger dude. If I could only grow a stache.

That's how is started

so again I dared him to go in, he looked nervous and said he had no swim wear, I said he could go in as he was, in his underwear or naked, he laughed nervously and said maybe when its cleaned and a bit warmer, I laughed saying thought you liked cold water, he just smiled
I leaned over to get a water sample and in a way he got a good look into my top,
I could see movement in hs shorts and smiled to myself.
I said I was going to drop the sampe off at the pool store and he could ride with me,stay and vacuum the pool or go home, he opted to ride with me, I went to change leaving him to clean up a few things, I came down in a clean white shirt and clean shorts this time with a bra on
he looked me over and said I ooked nice, I thanked him and we headed out to the store, they tested the water right away and gave me the supplies needed,so we headed back, when we got to the house I again changed back nto my work clothes braless and headed out where Steve had already started on the water applications, he looked up and said I looked nice going out but great in my work clothes, I knew why he said that but pretened not to. as we worked I made sure he saw my boobs a few times and he was practically drooling at the mouth and certainly bulging at the shorts, when finished we were both hot both from work and the situation. I told him he could clean up in the pool house bathroom and said I would get him a towel, I went to the house got a towel and went in the pool house, Steve was naked and under the shower. I stopped dead in my tracks he just looked at me grinning and said I could put the towel by his clothes, I was blushing I coud feel my face burning but still I had to look one lst time at his still errect cock

Hot hot story !
it just re ignited my passion of teen days,

Back