Nurse B (Closed for MLT7)

Shaken by his technique and surprised by his patience she is on for the tour.
She takes a deep breath and smooths her skirt over her thighs as she steps towards the interior of the house.

"You have done nicely" Brittany says as she feels his eyes on her and his cock bouncing in front of him covered with her juices. She wants him and wants to give him his long awaited "orgasm in Brittany" as her friends in high school used to joke when she would talk about guys. She slowed enough to reach back and wrapped her hand around his cock and turned to his eyes.

"I am surprised you did not finish Mike?" she asks as her hand tightens and pulls and pushes slowly.

"I can't wait to see what you have planned" she beams a big smile and releases the sticky shaft.

"I have learned control, to make sex last as long as possible. But I am sure you will like it Brittany." I said as we walk through the house, and she strokes my cock. I am able to direct her toward the bed room. Once there i pish her onto the bed.

I smile as she rolls over and looks at me. From the angle she is reclining I csn see her wet pussy, he tits straining against her top, her perfect blonde hair covering her face perfectly to enhance her look of lust.

I walk over to her and pull her to the edge of the bed, position my cock and slam back into her.

His strength and directness trigger something in her. She had always been pampered and treated more like a fragile doll but this was different.

"If I had known you were like this in high school I might have done more than cheat off your paper" she whispers after getting comfortable with him. She looks up at him as he thrusts himself into her.

"How much have you thought about me? Do you remember jerking off with images of me when we were younger?" she asks curious how much of a fantasy come true this is. "I thought about you" she offers as she gently grips her tits bouncing under her shirt with his thrusts. Her voice quiet and deeper. "I imagined you being unable to resist and coming into the girls locker room when I was the last one still showering." Her words or his cock or both were making her so wet the sound of his thrusts changed.

"I imagined you pushing me up against the wall as the water poured over you and you fucking me" her body quivered as she said the words "fucking me." Her eyes closed as her hands gripped the bedding as her legs shook against his hands holding them wide.

"oh fuck Mike!" she cried as her back arched and her orgasm peaked.tightening the vice like grip on his cock which continued it's endless action. She lay looking up at him with her mouth open but no words. She nodded as her eyes closed again and her body arched as another orgasm seized her every muscle.

She was stiff for a few seconds then trembled and cried "oh god" as she inhaled quickly. "Oh fuck Mike you are too good" she exclaimed having the best sex of her life. She looked up at him and smiled "don't stop." She pulled her knees back and felt him even deeper. "Oh fuck yeah, don't stop" she sighed.

Back