Nurse B (Closed for MLT7)

As you moan i slip back into your pussy, fingering you hard and fast, my palm still rubbimg and pressing on your clit. My other hand squeezes your breast as my tongue probs your mouth

Feeling my orgasm coming I grab your hand between my legs and grind as I look into your eyes. You hand works perfectly as my mouth opens and I stiffen. My back arches against the door. I can't speak as my eyes roll back. I jerk knocking against the door as my spine flexes with my body and I flood your hand buried deep in my vice like lips.

"Oh fuck" I gasp inhaling quickly and releasing my grip on your hand through my scrubs. Your fingers continue until i pull your hand out of my scrubs. "Oh god that was good" I gasp trying to collect myself. The smell of sex fills the small closet as I smile up at you. You look smug and pleased with yourself.

"Thanks" I beam up at you and rise to my tip toes and kiss your cheek. "I needed that" I say as I wink and slip out the door in soaked panties and a feeling of satisfaction I have missed for months.

I smile as you leave, my cock hard but I'm content that i was able to please her. I find something from the closet so that it doesn't look too suspicious before i leave and return to me rounds. The rest of the day passes quickly to lunch.

I head down to the cafeteria to grab some food, just a salad today. I wonder what Brittany is doing, and if she was good it still wanting more

I spent the rest of the day making up for lost time. My foray into the closet had set me behind and the head nurse took notice. It was end of shift before I caught up, but I did and it was worth it. I was tired and headed out to the parking garage. My thoughts had turned to the closet and seeing my car, to thoughts of Mike cumming so hard in my mouth yesterday.

"I doubt his wife gets him that horny" I mumbled to myself as I searched for my keys in my bag.

I finished my day, though the nurse wanted to stay on my ass. I finally got everything done and was heading to my car. I was remembering the day before and how everything got started when i saw Brittany again.

"Hey, everything good?" I ask her, hoping she was having trouble but not expecting any

"Hey" I said hearing Mike. Then I looked around like a guilty person for anyone who might notice the guy I sucked off talking to the girl he got off, not his wife.

"Yeah yeah everything it great" I said warming to our isolation again. "How about with you? I hope our time in the closet did not make your balls too blue," I said still scanning the garage for any stragglers.

"It did but it was your turn, do it's okay. What are your plans for tonight?" I askb as i notice she is looking for stragglers. I know there are not many left, and any that are wouldn't care what we were doing.

"Are you still wet?" I ask walking up on her just a little bit, closing the distance to where there is just a hair between us

"You know I am" I say in my nastiest voice. I look over his shoulder and rub his crotch feeling his rapidly hardening cock.

"Tonight? Well you have to wife to attend to but I will probably just be laying on my couch in my tee shirt and panties watching tv." I look up into his eyes and wonder if I am putting it on too thick but having so much fun. I know it is wrong to do to his wife but I don't care.

I slide my hand off his shaft now fully erect and ask "what about you? I see you are hard, but what are your plans?"

"well actually my wife is oit of town with some girlfriends so i will just be at home lounging around. But you dont sound like you have any plans so if you want you can come on over." I say and i take my phone out and put in my address. I look at you hoping you will give me your number.

My cock is throbing and heart racing, i had never done this but i knew this was my one chance

I take my phone and look at the address.

"In your house? The bed where you sleep with your wife?" I ask feeling excited. "Are you that bad a boy Mikey? Who did you marry anyway? Anyone I know? From high school?" I ask more curious about this guy who has me so horny all the time.

"She is someone i met at college so no you dont know her. But her name is Lisa. We are actually going through a rough patch, so yes I am that bad.." my heart is hammering,

"So does that mean i should expect you?"

"What fun would it be if I just told you to expect me?" I say with a smirk.

"What are you offering or should I say looking for? Some hidden fantasy you have held all these years?" I ask curious to what is really in the back of your naughty head.

"Im looking to hang out with an old friend and catch up, maybe play a bit. Not gonna lie loved your cheerleader skirt but I dont want you to think its just sex, granted there will be sex. And i just wanted to know but it would be more fun not knowing."

I smile at her, hoping im not nearing the relationship area, at the monent friend with benefits is more what i want but if more were to happen i dont know what would happen to me.

I looked at him and knew it was a mistake.

"I am really not looking for any kind of relationship Mike. I just got out of a bad one and just want to have no strings fun. You being married made that possible, so you need to cool your jets if that is what you think this is." I told him, I laid it down.

I could see his face was a little dejected,

"I do keep my cheer leading uniform around as a diet incentive" I say as I watch the blood pump through his body like a volcano! I knew he was instantly hard too. I winked and smiled like I used to do at pep rallies to the cute guys or young guys to make them blush, and he did.

"Maybe I will come over" I said and got in my car.

I had wondered right there if i had ruined my chance, my good guy mentality was going to loose this for me. I watched Brittany drive off, figurinv i would not see her tonight, but if she did what would be the best way to go. She had enjoyed today and said she wanted no strings.

It was then i decided, if she came over i would just fuck her and make her cum, then that would be that.

I then got in my car and drove home. Once there i made some food and sat down to watch some tv.

I waited impatiently at my apartment. I mapped his address and knew exactly where he lived. I planned where to park my car so as to not rasie attention/ It was the same neighborhood a boy I dated lived and I knew it well. I pulled on a pair of warm up pants and a hoodie and parked half a mile away about nine. it was dark and few people were on the street as I began to job towards his house.

Was I really going to do this? Adultery was something I had not done. I must admit the idea excited me. I mean a blow job is one thing but letting a man have you intimately was something else. God I missed feeling a man inside me, that was probably the biggest driver in this obscene situation.

I jogged past his house and saw the light on and went a few houses down then doubled back. I ran up his neighbors driveway and through their backyard. The lights were off and no fences. I walked through Mike's backyard and stood on his deck. I looked in the window but saw nothing. I looked around and the woods were dark. I slid my warm up pants off and stood in my cheerleader skirt. Then I pulled off the hoodie and my cheerleader vest still fit. barely as my chest had grown since high school. I looked super hot to any guy who liked cheerleaders. My ex used to have me wear it at least once a month. He played quarterback and we relived some of his crushes. That bastard even called me the names of the girls from high school. I put him out of my mind but was still excited. I tapped on the glass door with my knuckles lightly.

I hear the knock on my back door and wonder if it is her. I get up from the couch and as i walk to the back i see Brittany standing with her hands on her hios, smiling seductively and wearing her cheerleading outfit. It was very mich smaller on her than before but it still looked great on her.

I open the door and i can tell there is a nervous energy as neither really know what to do. I make the first move as I close the door and then press her against the door and kiss her lips softly, but firmly, my hands roaming the available skin.

"Thank god" I think as I open my mouth for his. The last thing I wanted was awkward chit chat. His tongue is nice and active and he willingly accepts mine as well. I can feel him harden against me and I want it so bad.
"Slow down Brittany. make it last" I think as I push him back.
"Aren't you going to show me around?" I ask not sure what to say but needing a minute.
I see her hand on almost everything. "Not my taste but OK" I think as I look around nervously.

"Is that what you really want, or are you just wanting me to take you to my bed?" I ask as i see she is still nervous but definitely not against what just happened. My hands continue running over her body and i cant help but to start kissing and licking her neck and shoulders, tasting her salty sweat, "are you that nervous Brittany?"

"Oh I am not nervous Mike" I say as my hand finds his balls and cock hard as a rock under his scrubs, he is still wearing. "I just thought you might want to show off your home" I say then kiss him passionately sliding my tongue as deep into his mouth as I can and grinding my aching crotch against his shaft. I kiss to hie ear and moan "I thought you might want to see the cheerleader you used to jerk off to a little before fucking me."
Her hand slid into his scrubs as he lifted her and carried her to the dining room table.
"Yes Mike that's it, take me!" she gasped as her ass now sat on the dining room table and his hips pushed into hers. "Right here where you have family dinners, so you can think of me at Thanksgiving" my words are hot into his ear as his hands are ripping my bloomers and panties down my legs.
"Oh Mike let me have it, like you have fantasied all these years!" I encourage him, not like he needs it.

"I first want to taste what im working with." I say as i release the kiss and kneel in front of Brittany, i pull aside what panties she had so that i can eat her pussy. She is nice and wet already which allows my tongue to glide in and out of her pussy, and all along her clit. She grinds on my face for just a moment before I stand and drop my pants. My cock is hard and standing at attention as i rub my head along her pussy. My hands have returned to her breasts, my lips to her neck as i devour her skin, but tease her soft sex below

His willingness to go down on me was exciting as was his technique. I loved to have someone go down on me. My ex was not really into that and Mike had me going in a matter of seconds.

"oh god yes Mike, just like that" I moaned as my hands slid along the edges of the well polished table. "Don't stop Mike" I sighed feeling my body tightening. "Your wife is a lucky girl" I sigh as I lay back and concentrate on his lips and tongue against me.

"No you are the lucky one, you are the one I'm eating, and fucking."

As i say that i slowly push my cock into her pussy. Her tightness mixed with her wetness and desire allowed my cock to slide right in.

"Fuck you are tight," i moan. Once in i pull out and back in slowly for just a few times. Then i start working faster and harder till I'm slamming into her lithe body

Overwhelmed with how good it feels to have a man, a real live breathing lustful man inside me, I watch him. I reach for my knees and pull myself open for him as he drives into me.

"Oh yes Mike, just like that" I sigh as I lay my head back and close my eyes savoring his hands on my thighs pulling me into his thrusts. "God it feels so good!" I cry as back arches and I feel you go even deeper.

"Oh Mike your so big" I sigh feeling myself growing closer and tighter. I listen as he hisses "Fuck you are tight!" I love dirty talk and I tighten around him flooding his way. I look up at him again and unable to speak my mouth opens and I feel my body seizing. His jack hammer driving is none stop and harder than I am used to. My ex was a "lover" who would slowly slip into me. This is what I like. A man almost using me for his own pleasure.

"Oh yes Mike! Fuck me! Harder!" I hiss as my hands grab his arms and pull myself into his driving hips.

I oblige her request by slamming my cock into her lithe body as hard as i can.i can feel my orgasm building so i pull out of her and go back to eating her pussy, tasting her cum that has mixed with my own precum. I eat her to another orgasm before I stand and smile

"Now would you like to see and christen my home. Dont worry im taking my time to give you a nice big load." I help her off the table and let her lead the way so i can watch her ass in her skirt

Back