Nudism/Naturism

I have always enjoyed being nude as much as i could. I like to sleep nude...

That would be my problem. I love to be nude outside. Unfortunately I would embarrass everyone.

We were all naked before we wore clothes. I actually think this topic should be somewhere else; naturism isn't a fetish, it's completely natural. Around home, I'm naked as often as possible. It's not sexual, I just like the naturalness of the sun and breezes on my body. Swimming naked is wonderful too. As an aside, I hardly ever remember dreams, but when I do, they often consist of me being naked somewhere public, like a shopping centre, or a bar and no-one takes the slightest notice. I wander around and everyone thinks it's normal, even though they're fully clothed.

I've longed to embrace a naturalist/nudist lifestyle. I like that primal feeling; so unencumbered and free. And not always sexual, sometimes just the most "honest" state.

My partner & I luv to be naked at home or swimming in the pool. We quite often will sit outside & have a few drinks naked. Our next adventure is a nudist resort about an hours drive from our home. It will be interesting because we haven't been with anybody else naked.:eek:

Grew up in a nudist household and was taught that the human body was nothing dirty.
I work in hospitals and deal with the nude on a daily basis and find it odd how some of the
people that have worked around naked people can still be skittish of shy. It's how we came
into the world and it's a fact of life.

"Naked isn't a reality, Naked is the clothing that covers your soul" - or something like that :)

Have been a nudist since 1988, when an unplanned visit to Black's Beach enlightened me to the wonderful sensual freedom of being naked outdoors. Eventually, I added home nudity to my clothes-free enjoyment. Now, working from home, I am often nude at my computer, which is far more comfortable than being clothed.

Nothing like spending the day on a nude in the sun, be it on a beach or our backyard..

Hubby and I have been nudists for 35 years, enjoying nude beaches, resorts, nude swims and nude B&B's. Nudism is not about sex. it's about the feeling of freedom, relaxation and liberation.

Sitting in bed naked while my wife is sleeping nude next to me. Have my morning coffee and iPad and Lit. A good way to start the day. Cheers!

While I would not consider myself a nudist, my partner and I do visit gunnison beach in NJ which is a nude beach a few times per summer, we also use a taming salon where we tan nude, of course being naked is fun but it is not a lifestyle.

While I would not consider myself a nudist, my partner and I do visit gunnison beach in NJ which is a nude beach a few times per summer, we also use a taming salon where we tan nude, of course being naked is fun but it is not a lifestyle.
This brings up a good question; what is a nudist?

Have just started considering getting away the odd weekend to naturist camp-grounds. In my teens it was pretty normal for a group of us, guys and girls, to simply shed our clothes at a beach... I think I'd enjoy nudism, not necessarily to be around others a lot but to have a space where I can stretch out, spend a lazy weekend reading, walking etc. And to not feel uncomfortable when others do happen along.

Have just started considering getting away the odd weekend to naturist camp-grounds. In my teens it was pretty normal for a group of us, guys and girls, to simply shed our clothes at a beach... I think I'd enjoy nudism, not necessarily to be around others a lot but to have a space where I can stretch out, spend a lazy weekend reading, walking etc. And to not feel uncomfortable when others do happen along.

Being comfortable is the key...

Not a nudist, but today I'm entirely alone in the house for at least the next few hours. After I got out of the shower I was toweling off and realized there was no real reason to get dressed. So I've been walking around completely naked all afternoon, and it's very... nice. The main reason for ease in masturbation, naturally, but at the moment I'm just sitting an enjoying the breeze from the heater. ;-D

Hmmmm - thanks for that nice image as I am here in much the same situation.

Not a nudist, but today I'm entirely alone in the house for at least the next few hours. After I got out of the shower I was toweling off and realized there was no real reason to get dressed. So I've been walking around completely naked all afternoon, and it's very... nice. The main reason for ease in masturbation, naturally, but at the moment I'm just sitting an enjoying the breeze from the heater. ;-D

Hmmmm - thanks for that nice image as I am here in much the same situation.

The doorbell rang around noon and freaked me right the hell out. Fortunately it was just the mailman and he left the package on the porch. If he hadn't, he might have seen a completely different package. ;-D

This is starting to become more of a lifestyle for me. For my last date, I answered the door nude and remained nude throughout the day.

Nudism is not about sex. it's about the feeling of freedom, relaxation and liberation. There is nothing like feeling the warm sun on your body. I like being nude as much as possible, at home, in the countryside, or at our local nude beach. My wife thinks I go nude too much but I am very comfortable being naked and in the company of others.

I have concerns

I would really like to go to a nude beach and be involved in nudism generally but I'm embarresed because of my small penis.

Nude Beach

Not to worry - "free beachers" come in all sizes, from small to large.

Have no fear, after visiting Haulover Beach in Miami last November, I can truly state, "All shapes sizes and colors, male and female, were on display." One of the nicest days I have ever spent on a beach, real friendly people, no overt or covert sexuality, just folks enjoying the outdoors on a beautiful day. Although my wife did not herself get nude, it was fun watching her on a lunge chair having conversations with totally nude guys. Oh, and I have spent the last several months explaining to her that I am normal and the black guy with the dick to his knees was a freak of nature. She's having a great time telling THAT story.

The wife & I are lucky in that here in Cannuckistan we live on an isolated, extremely private acreage, and both our summer place up north and winter escape in the Islands are also similarly very private.

When the weather and our schedules cooperate, we're always naked, inside or out.

Especially at both our winter and summer places the convenience of being able to just get into the water is great, likewise a naked body dries waaay faster than clothes do. We can go from pool/ocean/lake to dry in minutes.

It also tends to make for far more sexual encounters, sometimes nothing more than a quick touch, than would happen fully or even partially clothed would.

Have no fear, after visiting Haulover Beach in Miami last November, I can truly state, "All shapes sizes and colors, male and female, were on display." One of the nicest days I have ever spent on a beach, real friendly people, no overt or covert sexuality, just folks enjoying the outdoors on a beautiful day. Although my wife did not herself get nude, it was fun watching her on a lunge chair having conversations with totally nude guys. Oh, and I have spent the last several months explaining to her that I am normal and the black guy with the dick to his knees was a freak of nature. She's having a great time telling THAT story.

Your wife seems like she's not the only one to enjoy that "lunge" chair. LOL

LOL. I think my wife met that guy also. We go to Haulover 1-2 times per year. One time she had a day off and went by herself, and was hit on by a single black guy who squatted in front of her chatted her up for about an hour before he got the message that she wasn't interested. But whenever telling that story, she never fails to mention that his dick was practically dragging in the sand while she laid there talking to him.

Is here anyone into naturism?

if so, where you use to go?

with who?

what makes you like that?

I'm totally into it, i go to beaches near my home with friends.

i like it because of the sense of freedom.:)

I've enjoyed the nudist life for sometime. Never could get the spouse to like it. Inside the last year my daughter has joined me. More like her dad everyday..:)

Back