Nudism/Naturism

Our main home in north Georgia is in the middle of five acres of woods and we are naked their all the time indoors and out unless it is too cold outside. When it is that cold we move to our second home in a Florida nudist resort where we are now, enjoying the sun naked on the front porch with friends.

Our main home in north Georgia is in the middle of five acres of woods and we are naked their all the time indoors and out unless it is too cold outside. When it is that cold we move to our second home in a Florida nudist resort where we are now, enjoying the sun naked on the front porch with friends.
Envious of your situation. Enjoy the sun during the day and fuck all night long.

I travel North Georgia every weekend on my run, maybe we past somewhere :)

Dream lifestyle.
Many things on this website are perfect; this is another of those things.

Envious of your situation. Enjoy the sun during the day and fuck all night long.
I love your signature although I am lucky enough to have a wife who still love sex at 74. I hope I'm still doing all of what you are doing
in 11 years when I'm your age and she's still loving sex at 85. Her mom is still giving blowjobs and handjobs at 93.

I love your signature although I am lucky enough to have a wife who still love sex at 74. I hope I'm still doing all of what you are doing
in 11 years when I'm your age and she's still loving sex at 85. Her mom is still giving blowjobs and handjobs at 93.
I'd love to get a blowjob from your mother-in-law. Or, from you or your wife. I love blowjobs - from any consenting adult.

I've had a couple of nude experiences. First one was on my honeymoon 28 yrs ago. We went to Couples resort in Jamaica and they had an island where you could be nude. Had to get someone from the resort to take you over in a boat. Wasn't conducive to spur of the moment enjoyment.

We went over twice, one time there was another couple there. It was my first time nude in public, so it was exciting but also disappointing.

Haven't been nude in public since, but I would really like to be. There's no place close to where we live.

I'm ALWAYS nude at home. First thing I do when I come in is lose the clothes. I love the feeling. I've also tried driving nude a few times. Mostly on interstates.

My wife offered to book a stay at one of the nude resorts outside of Tamp Fl, but we haven't done it yet. That's a 8 hour drive and we haven't been able to find the time. Hopefully soon!
If you ever get to Naples I’ll take you and yours ove to Edun lake here in Naples

Fred, nothing I would like more than getting a blowjob from a 93-year old slut while her 85-year old ex-prostitute daughter eats her cunt. (Wait that means your mother-in-law was 8 years old when she gave birth???)

there is a great nude beach close to me. i used to go often. i went to my first as a teenager. i loved it. if you havent tried it and you have thought about it, go this summer

there is a great nude beach close to me. i used to go often. i went to my first as a teenager. i loved it. if you havent tried it and you have thought about it, go this summer
Where is it? been a to couple, wouldnt mind hitting a few this summer. Maybe something near me where i could nude sun bath.

Keeping to your format...

Is here anyone into naturism?
I am!

if so, where you use to go?
Mostly southwest USA but I have been to the Caribbean and Mexico too

with who?
Everyone there :)

what makes you like that?
I love meeting people. Making new friends and seeing old friends again!

I'm totally into it... too! So much so that I work as a nudist hostess and greeter!

Back