Nude Life Modelling

Has anyone ever done artists modelling. My ex wife used to do it to subsidise her income before we married and continued to do it occasionally throughout our marriage. This was less about money though and more about the fact that she was a bit of an exhibitionist. She didn't realise this until she first started doing the art modelling and found it quite titillating. She tried to talk me into doing it but I feared that it would be much more difficult to disguise the arousal part and involuntary erections were probably frowned upon unless of course it was a requirement for the artwork. I have fantasized about doing it for SPH reasons which definitely would put me on the blacklist if I couldn't control my reactions.

I was a life model for mixed classes for over twenty years, and I enjoyed a few arousing moments too.

I had several figure drawing classes in college,I love drawing male and female forms! I don’t think I could model mainly due to the length of time,silence and young college folks staring. I tend to daydream and would surely get arroused which could be a bit unprofessional. The guys I drew did a great job though,most were well hung and I loved the way their cocks looked. The women were great too,some curvy and some more slender but all were awesome subjects.

I was a nude model for life drawing classes for the local collage several years ago,,I applied thru an advertisement in the paper,,got the job,mainly to both help with the extra cash but also its something I'd never done before
It was 3 evenings a week ,2 hours each session and I loved it,it does help to be a bit of an exhibionistist anyway,cant be shy being drawn nude

I made my living for a little over 10 years steady, working almost every day for professional photographers. I was dancing in a topless club when a guy asked me to pose for him while he was in town. I did and he liked the results and said I should come out to California. I did and it was a little slow getting started, but once I had an agent and my portfolio available through the agency and told I was easy to work with, I got lots of work. Over the years I appeared in , I guess almost every men's magazine published back then.

Since retiring I have posed for camera clubs, a number of artists and some art classes. Working professionally is a lot of work. More than most would think, but it can be fun. I enjoy the occasional "amateur"work for clubs, art classes and especially pro artists. Some of their work is amazing and I love being part of it.

I was a nude model for life drawing classes for the local collage several years ago,,I applied thru an advertisement in the paper,,got the job,mainly to both help with the extra cash but also its something I'd never done before
It was 3 evenings a week ,2 hours each session and I loved it,it does help to be a bit of an exhibionistist anyway,cant be shy being drawn nude

Wow, interesting. Were you nervous at first? Were you nervous that there might be someone in the classes that you knew?

As a younger man, I used to model underwear and jeans. Never anything nude but always shirtless.

I would definitely love to do nude modeling. It always sounds like something the GF would be interested in as well.

Wow, interesting. Were you nervous at first? Were you nervous that there might be someone in the classes that you knew?

Not nervous at all no, not nervous about being nude just it was different and not sure what I had to do for a start but soon loved it..If there was someone who knew me,it would not bother me no ,I modelled for 2 years and done some private modelling too.

I enjoy the occasional "amateur"work for clubs, art classes and especially pro artists. Some of their work is amazing and I love being part of it.

See, that's one of the reasons why I would want to try nude life modeling. I love art and being part of it intrigues me.
I bet that's how Picasso picked up so many lovers ;)

As a young fit man, I was pretty athletic, and used to life model at an art school. Early on I got very embarrassed when I got an involuntary erection, I knew my face was every colour of red. No one said anything, but as I was leaving a female artist pressed a drawing into my hand. Checking it later it was two beautiful pencil sketches of my penis, one resting, the other erect.

Same as op. My wife used to do it and yes, looking back she was definitely an exhibitionist. đź’–

Back