Nude beach

Social nudists are different; we don't have or need a social ladder. No “upper nudist” decides who can join the club and who will be made fun of.

One of the pillars of nudism is equality; everyone who joins the group is on the same level as everyone else.
When you’re looking lost, people will come to you and ask if they can help.

You will be greeted with a smile and a nod, often with a “hello” or “how are you doing”; occasionally, you’ll find yourself conversing for hours with a nudie you’ve never met.

The first time you strip off can be an exciting or even fearful experience simply due to the mental attitude or baggage we bring with us. You soon forget your nakedness, and the negatives quickly melt away to be replaced with a beautiful acceptance of yourself and others.
Agree fully. These are the bodies and personalities we are given. If people wouldnt be so worried about looks etc. Life is to short not to enjoy it.

You will be greeted with a smile and a nod, often with a “hello” or “how are you doing”; occasionally, you’ll find yourself conversing for hours with a nudie you’ve never met.

The first time you strip off can be an exciting or even fearful experience simply due to the mental attitude or baggage we bring with us. You soon forget your nakedness, and the negatives quickly melt away to be replaced with a beautiful acceptance of yourself and others.
As has been pointed out elsewhere, it's important to realize that almost all of those people were once in exactly the same position as a first-timer, and they usually remember how awkward it was for them. So they're already relating to you on more than a "strangers" level.

Aloha,

So recently I was at a nude beach enjoying my time when I notice a beautiful woman take a glance at me. I am a younger in shape male at the beach alone. She was with a handful of people; a man (whom I assume is her partner, as their interactions were that of people who are intimate together), a few other men, and three other ladies. I am unsure of the other relationship status of the other group members.

Anyway, I am near by, and this woman keeps looking over at me, smiling, waves a couple times, and then begins to incessantly stare at me while smiling. She is a bit older than me, maybe mid-30s. She is quite the beauty, in shape, perky full breasts, round firm butt, manicured nails, wavy dark hair. A looker to say the least.

At this point, I understand she is interested in me, or at least likes to look at me. Maybe she gets off on flirting with others and then goes home to shag her partner. Maybe they are in a polyamorous relationship.. Who knows. I make unbroken eye contact with her a couple times, return her smiles, and waves.

So, my questions is, what do I do in these scenarios? I am turned on by the idea of linking up with her but she is there with another man? Do I keep playing her eye contact flirtatious game until she breaks the ice? Strike casual conversation and see where it goes?

Not trying to step on the guys toes, but his lady obviously has an appetite for others, or at least me.

Any advice is appreciated!
I think if I were in your "lack of shoes", I would have either held up a few beverages and a waive to come over leaving the option up to them. Since this is a group of what sounds like 4 women, and 3 men, based on your layout, there may have been a "shortage" of men there. All puns can be held against me. This might have been a group that swing together. If they wanted to approach you at that point, be cool about the conversation and not think this was a hookup or invite to swing with them. The other response would be, they waive you to join them, at which point, you still need to approach with the intent of following nude beach guidelines. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, (no pun intended there) and can only hope that you can control Mr. Johnson, but you did say you were young, so, sporting a woody would be totally inappropriate in this situation. If you can't, perhaps staying right where you are is the appropriate move.

Now, the flip side. Going to a nude beach with the hope or intent of hooking up seems to go against all the rules of being a responsible nudist at a nude beach. Don't be that creepy guy please.

Let's get real now. This is Literotica, and sex is on everyone's mind in this website, so it kind of sounds like this is one of your hopes, hooking up. If the opportunity presents itself, however rare that might be, please don't be the guy we read about on news websites and get yourself a criminal record.

Going to a nude beach with the hope or intent of hooking up seems to go against all the rules of being a responsible nudist at a nude beach. Don't be that creepy guy please.
What he said. Of course, being open to the possibility of a hookup isn't forbidden, any more than it's forbidden at a social event like a convention or a wedding where everybody is clothed and somebody hits on you. That happens. But if you go to conventions or weddings for the sole purpose of getting laid, you're probably going to be disappointed. Same for a nude beach or nude resort.

Why does it have to be complicated?

When you see that a woman is stealing glances at you and maybe eyeing you up just make eye contact, smile and wave hello.

If she wants to go further she will let you know.

If you misread the whole thing she will give you signs that will let you know also.

Just a simple smile and wave should give you all the information you need without being overly agressive or creepy.

Why does it have to be complicated?

When you see that a woman is stealing glances at you and maybe eyeing you up just make eye contact, smile and wave hello.

If she wants to go further she will let you know.

If you misread the whole thing she will give you signs that will let you know also.

Just a simple smile and wave should give you all the information you need without being overly agressive or creepy.
Best thing to remember in alot of situations...KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

Back