Nude beach

Dd10012

Sensualist
Aloha,

So recently I was at a nude beach enjoying my time when I notice a beautiful woman take a glance at me. I am a younger in shape male at the beach alone. She was with a handful of people; a man (whom I assume is her partner, as their interactions were that of people who are intimate together), a few other men, and three other ladies. I am unsure of the other relationship status of the other group members.

Anyway, I am near by, and this woman keeps looking over at me, smiling, waves a couple times, and then begins to incessantly stare at me while smiling. She is a bit older than me, maybe mid-30s. She is quite the beauty, in shape, perky full breasts, round firm butt, manicured nails, wavy dark hair. A looker to say the least.

At this point, I understand she is interested in me, or at least likes to look at me. Maybe she gets off on flirting with others and then goes home to shag her partner. Maybe they are in a polyamorous relationship.. Who knows. I make unbroken eye contact with her a couple times, return her smiles, and waves.

So, my questions is, what do I do in these scenarios? I am turned on by the idea of linking up with her but she is there with another man? Do I keep playing her eye contact flirtatious game until she breaks the ice? Strike casual conversation and see where it goes?

Not trying to step on the guys toes, but his lady obviously has an appetite for others, or at least me.

Any advice is appreciated!

Last edited:
Would it have been different if you’d been at a pub or restaurant, everybody fully clothed?

What would you have done then, ‘cause there’s your answer.

Good luck, in any case.

My first word of advice: don't assume people's genders. Other than that, I agree with the above poster.

It's like anywhere else

Nude beaches are generally less-than-ideal for hookups at the beach. Sure, people may tease and flirt with strangers but that's a rarity. Most of us nudists, young or old, like having our beaches and sexuality isn't really playing a role. Anyone who does have sex or tries to flirt or tease is going to (a) attract law enforcement attention or (b) annoy/irritate/harass 95% of us who are there to enjoy the feeling of sun and water on our bodies. Overwhelmingly, men and women who go to nude beaches aren't there for sex.

Long story short, if someone is sending you signals like that, they may be interested but a nude beach isn't like going to an orgy where everyone wants sex. Go talk to that person, introduce yourself, and have a nice conversation. I'm a guy and I meet new friends at my beach. They're both genders and just because a female smiles and introduces herself doesn't mean you're banging her or she wants sex, maybe it means, "Hey, that guy is under 50 and enjoys this lifestyle and he's not staring at me. He could be a friend!"

Assume it's not sex. That's my advice. Always assume it's not sex, it's not flirting, it's just people engaging with like-minded people who don't automatically assume nudity = sex. If you do, it's going to turn her off to the experience and create a negative atmosphere.

Would it have been different if you’d been at a pub or restaurant, everybody fully clothed?

What would you have done then, ‘cause there’s your answer.

Good luck, in any case.

100% this ^^^

just embracing the mystery of the moment can also be fun - a flirtatious smile can warm the heart for years to come.

You will smile for every time you remember that moment.

Taking the word "gender" or "sex" out of the equation - just don't assume - the world is a better place for smiling friendly people.

So, my questions is, what do I do in these scenarios? I am turned on by the idea of linking up with her but she is there with another man? Do I keep playing her eye contact flirtatious game until she breaks the ice? Strike casual conversation and see where it goes?

Not trying to step on the guys toes, but his lady obviously has an appetite for others, or at least me.

I agree with TarnishedPenny that it makes no difference whether you're at a nude beach or a shopping mall.

If you get the idea that she's truly interested in you and not just "window shopping" then I think it would be within your rights to go over, introduce yourself, and see what her reaction is. At worst, she'll dial down the flirtation and tell you honestly that she's really not that into you, or that she's already in a committed relationship and doesn't want to rock that boat. Whatever her answer is, just accept it.

You've already got something in common, which is enjoying a nude beach. Whether that's enough to build a friendship on is something that you'll never know until you try it.

I agree with TarnishedPenny that it makes no difference whether you're at a nude beach or a shopping mall.

If you get the idea that she's truly interested in you and not just "window shopping" then I think it would be within your rights to go over, introduce yourself, and see what her reaction is. At worst, she'll dial down the flirtation and tell you honestly that she's really not that into you, or that she's already in a committed relationship and doesn't want to rock that boat. Whatever her answer is, just accept it.

You've already got something in common, which is enjoying a nude beach. Whether that's enough to build a friendship on is something that you'll never know until you try it.

Nicely put jehoram! :D

Hey everyone,

Thanks for some of the insight!

This definitely was not meant to be a debate on how you should/should not judge someone's gender by merely looking at them, so if we can move forward and just be accepting of everyone, that would be great! Nor was it asking for advice on how to meet a stranger and bang them right then and there on the beach. That would be uncomfortable for many around and also would be uncomfortable with sand in all the wrong places haha.

I appreciate the positivity that has been posted and agree with many of your views. I think next time I'll see how it goes and perhaps approach the person if the energy is right and strike up an innocent conversation.

I do agree that nudist do not go to beaches seeking sexual partners; that's what sex clubs are for. But I personally feel that there is a different aura at nude beaches, as opposed to other beaches.

All in all, thanks for the advice that has come, and I look forward to what advice will come 🤙

I do agree that nudist do not go to beaches seeking sexual partners; that's what sex clubs are for. But I personally feel that there is a different aura at nude beaches, as opposed to other beaches.

You're right about that. It's true not only for nude beaches but nude resorts as well. We feel a sense of liberation, of being outside the norm of "civilization" or "society" or whatever you want to call it, by shedding our clothes and feeling the world with our whole bodies. And, like a movie or a music festival, we get an added kick by sharing that experience with others. So the people we meet at these places are kindred spirits.

She might like the experience of a new cock. a lot of us do.

and you in full display - a lot of the prelim wondering was out of the way.

If there was an opportunity, she might have appreciated some contact info.

She might like the experience of a new cock. a lot of us do.

and you in full display - a lot of the prelim wondering was out of the way.

If there was an opportunity, she might have appreciated some contact info.

Let's flip the gender here:

"He might like the experience of a new cunt, a lot of us men do. And you in full display - a lot of the prelim wondering was out of the way."

That's exactly the reason why so many women shun nude beaches and nude resorts... because there are so many men there that are thinking that because she's naked, she's available. So she's instantly objectified. Granted, if that's what she wants to be, she might think she's in the right place. But most women I've met there don't want that, and resent it when men come off that way.

There's a fundamental difference in mind-set between the way men and women perceive the nude experience, mainly because of societal conditioning. Until that changes, and until men change their attitudes, I think women are going to keep on looking at the nude experiment with trepidation.

I'm a nudist/naturist - been recreating and relaxing in nude with other like minded for over 30 yrs.

of two places I go kind of regularly one is pure naturist, and the other is a bit on the partyish side, music going, drinks etc.

I kind of prefer naturist, because the other one, I get kind of hit-on occasionally. it's lite type hit on, to see where I am, so it's not too bad.

I think the gal's trepidation is more about being body self conscious.

speaking for myself, naturism aside, I do enjoy displaying my bod for the benefit of humankind.

I'm a nudist/naturist - been recreating and relaxing in nude with other like minded for over 30 yrs.

of two places I go kind of regularly one is pure naturist, and the other is a bit on the partyish side, music going, drinks etc.

I kind of prefer naturist, because the other one, I get kind of hit-on occasionally. it's lite type hit on, to see where I am, so it's not too bad.

speaking for myself, naturism aside, I do enjoy displaying my bod for the benefit of humankind.
As a Lover of the Female Body ... Thank you! And I agree being in the wild is my calming return to sanity. And you have no reason to be self conscious, So Pretty!

That's my preference, too. When I go to a resort, I don't have much to do except swim and do a little hiking. I'm not into the dancing/partying/drinking scene that so many of the other attendees do.

That's a significant factor, I think. Girls are raised to be way too conscious about their bodies, resulting in all kinds of eating disorders that you rarely see in boys. And when they find that their nude figures don't match the ideals they see in movies or TV or advertisements, they are ashamed to display them.
Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't have much of a body to display, but I enjoy singing and playing music for the benefit of others.

Aloha,

So recently I was at a nude beach enjoying my time when I notice a beautiful woman take a glance at me. I am a younger in shape male at the beach alone. She was with a handful of people; a man (whom I assume is her partner, as their interactions were that of people who are intimate together), a few other men, and three other ladies. I am unsure of the other relationship status of the other group members.

Anyway, I am near by, and this woman keeps looking over at me, smiling, waves a couple times, and then begins to incessantly stare at me while smiling. She is a bit older than me, maybe mid-30s. She is quite the beauty, in shape, perky full breasts, round firm butt, manicured nails, wavy dark hair. A looker to say the least.

At this point, I understand she is interested in me, or at least likes to look at me. Maybe she gets off on flirting with others and then goes home to shag her partner. Maybe they are in a polyamorous relationship.. Who knows. I make unbroken eye contact with her a couple times, return her smiles, and waves.

I liked the advice that you should do the same as you would if fully clothed in a bar or club. You may have been getting the 'come on' so don't miss the opportunity, but do so carefully, without causing offence as you might find the male partner wants to punch you. My hubby and I pick up younger guys for threesomes, usually in hotels where guys are travelling for busienss. I make eye contact and then get a bit flirtatious. If the guy seems interested, my hubby makes the approach, inviting him over for a drink. Aftert a drink and a chat and if we all like each other, we enjoy each other in the hotel room.

I used to go to nude beaches a lot, but don't know as I live in the country. The behaviour sounds unusual as nude beaches tend not to be pick up places. If she was with a partner and they may have had a threesome in mind. Not sure if you're into the idea of MMF, just a thought! :)

I used to go to nude beaches a lot, but don't know as I live in the country. The behaviour sounds unusual as nude beaches tend not to be pick up places. If she was with a partner and they may have had a threesome in mind. Not sure if you're into the idea of MMF, just a thought! :)
Never been to a real nude beach. Sure lots of people tan naked in places I have been. Maybe it was the sunshine or the vacation, I do think that the general vibe was a curious mix of low level grade of sexyness.

Did someone say MMF? 😜

Been to few nude beaches. There's just a lot of nice people that enjoy being nude, me as one of them. But not all are looking ot fuck and suck. Some just enjoy friendships as in I

Remember an older couple i would see that this beach on a few outings. They would set down at the oceans edge. Would always stop and chat. She had a wonderful body. But always willing to say hello, chat about things. Bet they would have been great to hang with

Remember an older couple i would see that this beach on a few outings. They would set down at the oceans edge. Would always stop and chat. She had a wonderful body. But always willing to say hello, chat about things. Bet they would have been great to hang with
Social nudists are different; we don't have or need a social ladder. No “upper nudist” decides who can join the club and who will be made fun of.

One of the pillars of nudism is equality; everyone who joins the group is on the same level as everyone else.
When you’re looking lost, people will come to you and ask if they can help.

You will be greeted with a smile and a nod, often with a “hello” or “how are you doing”; occasionally, you’ll find yourself conversing for hours with a nudie you’ve never met.

The first time you strip off can be an exciting or even fearful experience simply due to the mental attitude or baggage we bring with us. You soon forget your nakedness, and the negatives quickly melt away to be replaced with a beautiful acceptance of yourself and others.

Back