Nothing like BIG MONSTER Cocks

cockslut4use

Virgin
Do love big hard cocks. Ones that can only be described as monster cocks as the size is just so much more then what would normally be considered large. Feeling it fuck me hard and deep. Most times believing I cant take it but moan as it stretches me. Being fucked hard and rough with it that I am screaming for hours. Knowing that I wont just be feeling it hours later but even days later. having my holes ruined by such monsters.

Do love big hard cocks. Ones that can only be described as monster cocks as the size is just so much more then what would normally be considered large. Feeling it fuck me hard and deep. Most times believing I cant take it but moan as it stretches me. Being fucked hard and rough with it that I am screaming for hours. Knowing that I wont just be feeling it hours later but even days later. having my holes ruined by such monsters.
If you haven’t heard of them. You may want to check out the Bad Dragon company. They make very wild and huge dildos. Sounds like something you might enjoy. You can often find videos of other women testing the different styles.

Last edited:
Love to know whatbyou'd think of mine!

I don’t qualify for two reasons, but if you want to go for hours??
You have heard of fisting?
You would have a larger pool to help you

Bet that was fun.
It was!! I sucked him off again in my hotel room this past Sat. I was in seventh heaven!! A cock like that turns me into a sub sissy. The picture doesnt do him justice when hes rock hard and his load of cum was a large amount. After he came all over me i shot my own wad all over my chest and belly. It was intense!! I LOVE BIG COCKS AND I CANT DENY

It was!! I sucked him off again in my hotel room this past Sat. I was in seventh heaven!! A cock like that turns me into a sub sissy. The picture doesnt do him justice when hes rock hard and his load of cum was a large amount. After he came all over me i shot my own wad all over my chest and belly. It was intense!! I LOVE BIG COCKS AND I CANT DENY
I have to agree with you there. Large, hard cocks drive me crazy — especially when they’re pumping their cream into my mouth.

Back