For My Monster Fuckers

itsme__kit

Experienced
Okay so, a little night post before bed….

So, for my monster fuckers, and yes, I said MONSTER fuckers…if you could, what monster would you have in your bedroom right now to fuck the living shit out of you?

For me, it’s werewolves. I love werewolves. Like, baby, they are amazing. Ya’ll ever see the movie Van Helsing? Ya’ll remember Van Helsing’s werewolf form at the end of the movie with the fight scene with Dracula? That fine ass beast with the muscles, the claws, the teeth, and that…that height?!

Yeah, yeah him. Your Honor, I fucking want him. He can fucking get it. I want him to breed and knot the fuck out of me like the bitch in heat that I am. I want him to leave bites and scratches while he ruts me from behind as I hear his growls. I want to be fucking FULL. Bitch, let me carry his damn pups! And it makes it no better because of Hugh Jackman’s fine ass. He can get it too!

Like those big beasts just ravaging through the night, going on hunts, howling at the moon, and then when they decide to mate, they go all out during that season. And the cock…the big, fat cocks. Like, I am pretty sure those cocks are huge, and their balls are so heavy and full of cum. Baby, there will be pups upon pups. So many damn pups. They are so fucking feral. But I know they are warm as hell when it comes to the winter seasons, they are fierce protectors, and they are territorial.

Werewolves will forever be my favorite!

So, for my monster fuckers, and yes, I said MONSTER fuckers…if you could, what monster would you have in your bedroom right now to fuck the living shit out of you?

For me, it’s werewolves. I love werewolves. Like, baby, they are amazing. Ya’ll ever see the movie Van Helsing? Ya’ll remember Van Helsing’s werewolf form at the end of the movie with the fight scene with Dracula? That fine ass beast with the muscles, the claws, the teeth, and that…that height?!

Yeah, yeah him. Your Honor, I fucking want him. He can fucking get it. I want him to breed and knot the fuck out of me like the bitch in heat that I am. I want him to leave bites and scratches while he ruts me from behind as I hear his growls. I want to be fucking FULL. Bitch, let me carry his damn pups! And it makes it no better because of Hugh Jackman’s fine ass. He can get it too!

Like those big beasts just ravaging through the night, going on hunts, howling at the moon, and then when they decide to mate, they go all out during that season. And the cock…the big, fat cocks. Like, I am pretty sure those cocks are huge, and their balls are so heavy and full of cum. Baby, there will be pups upon pups. So many damn pups. They are so fucking feral. But I know they are warm as hell when it comes to the winter seasons, they are fierce protectors, and they are territorial.

Erotic, but I think I’m gonna have nightmares now 😂

My monster would be a vampire succubus.....overpower me psychically and physically....milk me dry....leave me laying there...broken...a shell of the man I once was.....

Succubus please!!
One of those with complete package available
And useable tail
Drain me completely
Soul and all

And.. sure.. if was the “height” of the Van Helsing werewolf that was such a turn on!
You should see the xxx rated uncut version

Yes, muscles and beast, cocks and cum.

Oh the possibilities...
  • Vampire
  • Succubus / Angel
  • Djinn
  • Nymph or Dryad
  • Medusa might be a little strange but...
  • Aliens? show me a guy that didn't get off to Species (Natasha Henstridge) in the 90's

I think what you posted about werewolves (the raw animal desire ) is a very strong desire. I can relate to that and understand the desire for such an intense physical shared intimacy.

I have always thought elves, faries, fey etc are pretty incredible. I am not sure they would be considered monsters though. But I will throw that thought out there.

I love your description. I can't say I particularly want to fuck monsters, but the thought of aliens is arousing. Every time i play a game in space with the option between humans and aliens I pick the aliens to bang every time 😅

I think what you posted about werewolves (the raw animal desire ) is a very strong desire. I can relate to that and understand the desire for such an intense physical shared intimacy.

I have always thought elves, faries, fey etc are pretty incredible. I am not sure they would be considered monsters though. But I will throw that thought out there.
if you don't consider Elves monsters, you haven't read enough Terry Pratchett :)

I have read Terry Pratchett. *grins* A great author and I enjoyed his works.

Ohhhhh, challenge accepted.

Werewolves as well for me if we're going traditional monsters. But I really got hot for the werewolf in Werewolf By Night. Oh my god. He has an accent in human form, he cares about his bro and the fmc? Please mister werewolf take me, I am all yours.

Fantasy book monsters, someone find me a duskwalker. He can have my soul and I will happily let him rearrange my insides to take that giant cock and tongue.

Dungeon and dragons monster, I have questions about how intelligent a minotaur actually is. And how hung. Also, maybe a half giant.

Tolkien works? No monsters interested me. I want to ride Thorin Oakenshield though. I'm human so he'd probably turn me down but a woman can hope.

To address part of what Wandering Sarah asked...

Dnd typically considers Minotaurs to range in size from 6 to 7 feet tall. Intelligence is typically average but they always remember where they have been and typically have exceptional direction sense and excel at navigation. Historically they guarded mazes.

I will leave it to your imagination as to how endowed one would be.

Half giants vary in size and stature by which monstrous handbook you are going by and by the heritage of the type of Giant that one of its parents were. A hill giant is much smaller than a storm giant is.

In general though... a half giant could range from 7 feet to 10 feet in height. It would be stronger than a minotaur but would not usually be as bright. Traditionally they are stronger than an average human but less intelligent. They would be heavier and have a great amount of stamina (constitution) but far less nimble ( dexterity) than a typical human.

If you have any other questions you can DM me. I have played and ran. numerous table top games including Dungeons and Dragons (Rifts, Ravenloft, Pathfinder, etc).

Another game master. Hey. I generally run home rules games. Monster manual rules are fast and loose for us.

And, after rewatching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug this morning, I would also like to add riding Beorn to my list. Skin changer, broad, muscular, tall, last of his kind, probably interested in willing women and not pulling out. 😻

Great movie. I hope you can find time to relax and watch other great movies. Today is a great day to do that.

Back