Like minded dirty minds

I must say I do love Literotica as it does make things so much easier finding men as naughty minded like me. Men who like showing sluts/whores like me just how we should be used.

No need for romance or foreplay. That is what their wives/girlfriends are for. Toys like me are just good for being used for their pleasure. To be used hard, rough and all the naughty ways their wives/girlfriends won't allow them to do to them. Here just holes to take their frustrations out on.

I do love finding men who in public is viewed as caring, loyal and respectful men, but behind doors they do not hesitate showing whores like me my place and reminding me every time all I am good for.

Last edited:
Oh yes that. The public view - a nice, caring, polite person. Behind the smile is the minds eye taking that co-worker who's standing right next to you as you sit staring at something she's pointing to on the computer screen. You've unbuttoned her blouse - put your hand up her skirt to find what if any sort of panties she's wearing.

Of course at that point - in your mind - she's spread her legs just enough so that you can feel if her labia are shaved smooth... her one hand is on the edge of the desk while her other toys with an exposed nipple. After a moment you tell her to get under your desk - to unzip your trousers - to free your now hard member...

All those nasty thoughts and more behind those smiling eyes.

I must say I do love Literotica as it does make things so much easier finding men as naughty minded like me. Men who like showing sluts/whores like me just how we should be used.

No need for romance or foreplay. That is what their wives/girlfriends are for. Toys like me are just good for being used for their pleasure. To be used hard, rough and all the naughty ways their wives/girlfriends won't allow them to do to them. Here just holes to take their frustrations out on.

I do love finding men who in public is viewed as caring, loyal and respectful men, but behind doors they do not hesitate showing whores like me my place and reminding me every time all I am good for.
This sounds like me!! Would love to take my years of frustration out on you, and I love playing with new toys.

Back