Not Just "selling" cars ( closed for Cumchat)

I struggle to no avail as one guy easily holds both my small wrists down above my head with one hand and the other covering my mouth. My petite frame no match for them. As my little skirt is tossed out of the van I hear them compliment his my toned and tanned legs look in the bright yellow starkly heels as well as how tight my hairless pussy is. I can pick my head up a bit but just see black faces at the back end of the van not knowing if Andros is there or what was the meaning of this. Next thing I know I'm dragged to the edge of the van, heels dangle about an inch off the ground, arms still pinned as a guy stands there and roughly spreads my legs with an exposed cock only inches from my pussy entrance. While one of the thugs seems to be handing the other ones small pieces of paper as they each read off numbers.

"Ok Andros this sales girl better be a good "deal" is what I hear and then....

Andros pushes his face into Ashley's vision
"Sorry you got dragged into this , I wanted to give you a real good seeing to myself but I owed these guys and came to pay them off but they took one look at you and wanted you as part of the deal, I had no choice. So I'll take the car for a spin for a couple of hours then come back for you after they've had their fun. Who knows you might even enjoy it and want some fun after I pick you up.

He disappears and the leader of the black gang orders Ashley to lay on her back in the back of the van with her legs spread and dangling over the step at the rear.

"Yeah what a pretty ass and pussy we have here guys, make the most of it, now who's the lucky guy with ticket number one?"

Last edited:
I'm dragged to the edge so my heels hang out the van with arms pinned over my head mouth covered. One of them goes through a shall purse I have for my business cards and jokes "hey boss white fork here is a real professional type fancy business cards for the sales girl. Maybe we come in and get some deals on new rides". The leader is number one and he walks up spreads my legs as his large dark hands dwarf my petite hips as he's slides inside me. He easily holds me in place as he screws my tight pussy watching his dark member pop in and out of my pale pink slit my mind racing wondering how many numbers will be drawn.

Travis held the little white girl down and in place letting the tip of his cock head lightly rub over her freshly shaved pussy, she wasn't wet, not yet anyway but he'd had enough experience to know that she was a sexual woman and he didn't have to force the issue, the light rubbing on her pussy and clit soon had her relaxed and a trickle of womanly precum formed at her pretty, pink entrance as he pushed her legs wider and her breathing accelerated. The other guys were becoming impatient and were urging him on to "Fuck the bitch.",,,,, "Give her all that black cock Travis"
With a sigh of resignation he sank his long thick rod into her and fondling her small but perky young tits he felt her beginning to thrust back at him. With his head next to her's he whispered in a thick Caribbean accent "I want you in my bed all night gal, but first I gotta let these guys have you, pity, but that's how it is."
Travis fucked her good and hard finally cumming deep inside her as she orgasmed two, three times over his cock.
He stood up with Ashley's juices dripping from his proud upright cock.
"Who's next? ticket number two."
He stepped aside watching with his arms folded as he was replaced between Ashley's pale white thighs and he heard her moans and whimpers. On and on it went one after the other until Ashley was limp as a wet dishrag, fucked to exhaustion.

Last thing I remember hearing was "6 number 6". I feel another cock enter my, by now, sopping wet pussy. The two in the van don't even have to pin me down any longer as I'm pretty well exhausted as I'm fucked by a 6th guy! The two in the van suck on my tits and one even takes his cock out to stroke it and cums on my face as about 15 minutes later or so the one screwing me cums and fires yet another load inside my pussy. I can hear faintly one say "Andros we are good now" as the one that came on my face leans in saying

"got a business card babe always looking for rides we will be in touch".

I then feel myself, limp body and all, carried to what looks like the car I came in with you and my blouse and skirt tossed back to you.

They drove back towards the dealership and Ashley dressed as best she could but was unable to fix her bra so she tossed it on the back seat.

"Gee thanks Ashley for being such a good sport, those guys can pretty rough if they don't get what they want and they wanted you so what choice did I have?

Andros was full of apologies for leaving Ashley like he did but his mind was still on the deal he had made with Ashley.

"Like I said babe sorry about that but we still have our deal right? So you wanna pull over and seal it like we said? I know you've had a right good fucking but one more won't matter will it?"

Exhausted from the impromptu gang bang I had just received I don't say anythng and, out of a defeatist attitude I pull the vette over to a clearing of the parkway we drive through and said "fine but I better get great leads from this". Not a total slut but used to using my "gifts" to get better sales and leads. I remove my blouse to where I'm topless now, nipples still nearly like pencil erasers from earlier. I lay on the hood and as I hike my little skirt up I say "come get me seal this deal then sir". Biting my lower lip as it kind of turns me on, not only by my dirty talk but also, being in a semi public place, the risk of getting caught.

Last edited:
The eagerness with which Ashley pulled off the road and lay topless on the trunk with her little skirt hiked up to her waist and spread her legs, surprised Andros but he wasn't about to wait.

' "come get me seal this deal then sir". '

That was an invitation he couldn't refuse from the horny slut of a salesgirl, He quickly dropped his pants and smirked as she saw what he was packing and bit her lip in surprise.

"Don't worry babe you'll take it, no problem now those guys have stretched your horny cunt"

Ashley's smooth shaven cunt was slick and slippery with the gang's cum still seeping from her hole so once Andros had used his fingers to open her up again and once his blue/purple cock head was inside her the rest was easy, He pumped and fucked her over every inch of the trunk, holding onto her ass when she nearly slipped off with one his powerful thrusts. Andros grunted loudly with each upward thrust,

"UNH, UNH , UNH, UNH, UNH. UNH."

Ashley dug her nails in and raked his back, moaning as he fucked her almost senseless. Both his and Ashley's orgasms seemed endless, streams of spunk and cunt juice smothering the paintwork. Andros disengaged himself from Ashley's pussy and declared with a gleaming smile,

"I reckon I'm about ready to sign now but if you wanna come for a ride with me anytime, call me."

I show up the next morning ready fir more sales. As usual I dress to impress with a hint of "sex appeal" for leverage. This morning I selected a royal purple snap front dress about 2" above the knee with matching 3"strappy heels and nude pantyhose. Some of my male counterparts made lewd ones on the color with comments like I'd like to juice that grape. I ignored them for the most part on this slow morning walking the sales floor when a big burly guy easily 6'5. 220 walks in. Jeans boots and a black t shirt and a big beard.
I approach him as others seem intimidated by him. And say "hello I am Ashley may I help you find something today ?" He says nothing just a stern look.

Gordon was a big guy, 6'6" and built like a mountain, he was a man who had been brought up with steel and that was in his nature, he rarely took NO for an answer. Few people dared to say NO, so when he decided he wanted a new car and heard that this place did great deals he headed down there
He didn't bother looking round he just wanted a good deal but no one seemed to want to talk to him. Okay he looked intimidating with his build and big bushy beard and rough work clothes.

'Hello, I'm Ashley, can I help you find something today?'

He spun round at the sound of her voice, for once it wasn't quavering in fear or nervousness just an ordinary everyday question. The voice however belonged to someone who most certainly wasn't everyday, she was adorable, standing around shoulder height to him.

"Sure babe, I'm pretty sure you've got something I want to see."

The double entendre not entirely lost as he mentally undressed her.

Last edited:
He says he wants to see some of our bigger pick up trucks. Since they are bigger they require more room than some of the smaller cars so we house them in a newer showroom in bad of lot still under renovations. As we talk he towers over me as I try to keep my cool. Boldly he reaches down and undoes 2 snaps on my dress with two already undone, I rebutton and he, to my shock, does it again. This time he says "leave it that way doll or else". I see he's used to intimidating tactics, but our big trucks come with big commission so I play along for now. Asking him "any features your looking for.... in a truck sir?" I await his answer nervously.

Last edited:
'any features your looking for.... in a truck sir?'

The question was so innocent but his eyes twinkled and he replied,

"Yeah I got things ah'm lookin' for, matter of fact I can see two of 'em right here."

His hands, like shovels rip open the top half of Ashley's snap front dress and half pull her bra down so her nipples just peek over the top.

"Yep just as ah thought, a nice little handful,"

He took her nipples between thumb and fore finger of both hands, rolling and twisting them until they swelled to hard dark pink points. Then he lifted both tits by her nipples pulling her up as he stretched her tits until she was on tiptoe. He lowered his head until it was between her tits his big bushy beard tickling her soft tit flesh making her giggle.

"Ah bet you ain't 'ad too many beards tickling you like that, and even fewer between your legs, this is your lucky day honey."

Last edited:
The beard tickling me and and at the sane time in a sense turning me in as it brushes my now exposed nipples. I try to push him off, but he towers over me. "Sir this is NOT professional!" I plead as his head is burried between my perky cleavage. His large rough hands holding me in place and almost chuckling at my futile attempts to escape his nice like grip.

Ashley's protests amuse him and his beard brushed over her already hard nipples making her shudder. He holds her easily with one hand on her throat and rubs a rough calloused hand up her thigh, he forced a large dirty finger into her pantyhose and tore a hole big enough for his hand.
"Are you gonna be a good little gal and take your dress off or do I do it for you?"
Pulling Ashley closer he forced her legs apart and his hand found the hole in her pantyhose again and he slid his finger along her wet pink slit.
"Mmmm that's a real nice cunt you have there babe, my cock will enjoy getting acquainted, call ya boss on ya cell and tell him you're going for a ride, no need to tell him what sort though."

Reluctantly, not wanting my new dress ruined, I undo the rest of the snaps and take my dress off. Now just in lacy lavender bra, pantyhose with the hole in them and heels. I get on my cell and simply say "taking potential customer for test drive". I am blushing heavily not only because my dress is off in front of a stranger but also in the dealership where customers and conworkers are just in the main part as we are in the back half hidden from main view by all the big trucks. He motions to one we climb in. He makes me leave my dress off but tosses it in the back of the truck. As we pull out I begin to talk of the features of the vehicle, trying to take my mind off my current state of undress when I am shocked that his cock is already out of his jeans as he simply says "shut up slut" and grabs the back of my head pushing it down as he drives out of dealership. He says something about wanting to see it's off-road capabilities.

Ashley's head is pushed right down so she can smell the sweat of his balls and his cock is barely two inches from her face, "

Ah'm damn sure you know what to do my lil cock suckin' slut, so get on with it if you want this truck back with no scratches on it."

He yelled above the roar of the engine and began swaying all over the road as he unclasped her bra and hung it over the wing mirror like a sign of surrender to Ashley and triumph to other passing truck drivers who tooted their hooters in acknowledgement.

"While yer at it get yer ass up and against the side window, I want all my buddies to see what a cute piece of ass you are."

Last edited:
Reluctantly I do as told and I blush as many trucker horns go off in. Seeming approval of my tight ass. One hand on the wheel and his other meaty hand holding my head down as he compliments my "sales skills" he then says her are going to ....

Ashley's lips wrap around the tip of his cock and he pushes down on the back of Ashley's head to get her to take more of his thick meaty cock in her mouth.

"Say, I just saw a poster for a MONSTER TRUCK SHOW, ah just love'em, that's where we're heading, mebbe have a coupla races, just keep suckin' baby."

He kept Ashley's mouth sucking on his cock for the next half an hour as they ran into traffic and were crawling along, Ashley's bare ass was pressed against the passenger side window when a truck pulled up alongside with a thin looking guy in the driver's side, he motioned to Ashley's driver to lower the window and a rush of cooler air blows across her hot ass and pussy.

"Traffic's gridlocked, looks like we could be here a while so I was thinking ya might let me 'ave a go at 'er, I can get ma fingers in 'er ass an' pussy that'll make 'er squeal."

"Okay buddy you're on."

I go to lift my head but its held on your cock. I squeal as i feel two fingers shove their way into my pussy. I wince through the cock gag as the guy fingering me was not gentle and my pussy was soon sopping wet and wet sloshing sounds filled the car. The skinny guy tossed the big burly driver, my customer, 10$ for the fun. We continured to crawl along as the $10 he just "made" gave him a wicked idea seeing as wonen were just pieces of meat to him anyway.

"I wouldn't think your boss will be expecting you back for a couple of hours as you're putting the truck through its paces so how about we skip that and I put YOU through your paces?"

He eventually let Ashley lift her head off his cock, her lips and tongue all smeared with his spunk. He looked her in the eye and growled,

"That was one hell of a blow job baby, best for ages, you up for more? Like opening your legs and letting your hot pink cunt suck on my cock?"

It was clear that he wasn't going to take 'NO' for an answer as his right hand dived between her legs and covered her throbbing mound, clit and sopping wet pussy with his big shovel like hand.

"You be a good girl and do as you're told and I'll share the tips from my buddies who wanna service you"

He pulled the truck into a field with half a dozen or so big trucks already parked up.

"This is where they're holding the 'Monster Truck Show', I reckon they'll rename it 'The Marathon Fuck Show' when they've finished with you. You wanna start small and work your way up ?"

He guffawed at his joke then leaned out of the window,

"Hey Tiny you wanna exercise your cock for $10?"

Tiny stood 6'6" and weighed in at around 230 pounds. He looked in the window and saw Ashley sitting there naked from the waist up and torn pantyhose below and coyly fingering her pussy.

"FUCK HER FOR TEN BUCKS ? YEAH, BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY. Tiny chortled.

Last edited:
I think you are joking but then realize the opposite when "tiny" pulls me out saying" ok doll lets see how good them sales/ marketing skills are. Lets upsell this body" he also grabs my lacy lavender bra,first showing off the expensive lacy undergarment to the guys before using it to bind my hands behind my back. He walks me over like thst to the bed of his big truck and unceremoniously dumps me down on my backside, with hands bound no way to block. "Mmm hairless pussy good featires so far, is it tight sales slut. Come on promote it for me" he teases.

Tiny pushed Ashley onto her back on the bed in his cab, she is trapped with her arms tied behind her and he easily opens her legs so her pink slit is there for all to see. Tiny wets two huge thick fingers and drives them into Ashley's tight pink hole, finger fucking her hard.

"I wonder which will make you cum first honey, my fingers then lots and lots of different ones all trying to make you cum or shall I just fuck you, I can guarantee you'll cum on my cock, all the girls do just to get me to stop then when I do they miss me and beg for it again, so which d' ya want?"

To help Ashley make up her mind he drops his pants and reveals twelve thick inches of throbbing man meat as thick as Ashley's thigh.

My eyes grow wide at the size as they gawk over me. “Maybe i need to buy a new truck if she works there at that snooty dealership one blurts out as they seem in awe of how perky my chest is with my 34C tits on my. 5’5 frame. Breathing hard in nervous anticipation as i have never taken anything remotely big as “tiny”.

Tiny's massive cock seemed to grow and grow as he advanced towards Ashley, her eyes screwed shut as he came closer in the vain hope that if she couldn't see what was sure to split her in two then it didn't exist, but she couldn't deny the excitement she felt, half dreading the moment when it would be inside her and half hoping that she would be able to accommodate the girth.

Then she felt it at her soft wet entrance the bulbous head pushing at her labia, slowly stretching her hole wider and wider, her juices began to flow copiously in a valiant effort to make herself slippery enough to let him penetrate her.

"FUCK Ashley what a tight little cunt you've got, never mind I'll get it in you one way or another."

He grabbed her ankles and opened her legs wider than she ever thought possible,

"Relax baby, it'll only hurt on the way in then you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about."

Suddenly he was inside her and Ashley screamed, not with pain but the delicious feeling of Tiny's long thick cock filling her to capacity.

"You better hang on honey this is gonna be a long hard ride."

And it was , he fucked her tight pink hole hard for fully thirty minutes pausing every few minute to spurt his scalding spunk inside her so her belly felt full to the brim. When he had finished he pulled out with a loud sucking PLOP and he grinned at her,

"I reckon you can't wait to suck it now can ya?"

I lay on the truckbed, breathing hard from the encounter, heels dangling a good 3” off the ground. “Tiny” was about to make me suck him off when another trucker pulled him off and barked “my turn dint be greedy with the pretty sales lady!”

They began to duke it out,in the commotion you pull me to my feet, grab one of their flannel shirts for me to wear and we duck out as the others are caught up in the fight as we are able to just about get away. We are feet from your car when...

Back