Secret Formula ( closed for ERedBoyd)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
OOC Kimberly Cumstrom 22. 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40" long legs.

Kimberly Cunstrom was a budding researcher always going for experimental formulas to get her the quick road to "success" very bubbly and girly girl in nature she knew fame could come along as well.
The current formula I was working on was an invisibility formula that could make users totally invisible thinking great applications could be used by our military but also I had to be careful it didnt fall into the wrong hands. I am working in my lab dressed in my usual attire white blouse black skirt about 2" above the knee nude pantyhose and 2 " strappy black heels. I was reading notes at my desk when I decided to rest my eyes for a few and take a quick nap.

Pietro Higgins hated everything about Ms. Cumstrom and her work. Technically it had been his project initially. He had discovered the formula to make non-living objects invisible, but struggled to make living creatures that way. He was just about to have his formula pulled when the slut Kimberly found the algorithm to make it work. When everything was hashed out, she had been given control of the project with him as her assistant. It didn't matter that she was better at the job or more intelligent at it, as far as he was concerned, it was his and if he couldn't claim credit to it, he would sure as hell make sure he was the first subject to try it.

The opportunity came up when he found himself walking into the lab once more to find her napping. She had always been easy on the eyes, but damn. He glanced over and spotted the vials of the invisibility formula, there had been 12 of the doses made and as it was designed, there was no cure. So once a person went invisible, they stayed invisible forever. This was why it hadn't been released for human testing.

He glanced back at her and then walked over and grabbed up one of bottles and drank it down! The vile stuff tasted like burnt lasagna oozing out of granddaddy's ass, but he finished it. He then grabbed the remaining samples and threw them into the floor, shattering them! He glanced to Kimberly... not a peep. He realized he needed to make sure it was never created again so he grabbed up a couple of different accelerates and poured them about the lab, then as he ran out, tossed a lighter in and set the place ablaze as he ran out!

I wake to the smell of smoke and manage to grab my notes and get out. Was that a freak accident or something more nefarious as i know there had been rumblings about individuals trying to get my formula for their own end.
I am working harder now to replicate it and figure out who may have caused the "accident" at my lab.
I was in a makeshift lab at a watehouse in the following
1664324189435.pngmaybe overdressed for working alone in tthe lab but i always liked to dress professional and feminine in case colleagues stopped by or last second meetings. I had the feeling i waa being watched but chalked it up to working alot of hours.

Pietro had stayed busy himself as he went home that evening of the fire and fell asleep. When he woke the next morning, he was in for a shock as he woke up with no body at all! It was there, but he couldn't see it. The clothes weren't invisible, just his body.

He had spent most of his day naked and walking through the city, testing the limits of his abilities. First one was anything that went into his body also became invisible too, like the food he ate. Second, he began seeing what he could get away with being invisible and came across a very unique problem. First, he couldn't steal anything at all because unless he shoved it inside his mouth or up his ass, it would stay visible. So that was a situation he would need to figure out.

The next issue had had was manipulating objects about him. He was invisible, not intangible so he would need be cautious when he moved about. To go unnoticed, he would have to slide in while a door or window was open.

Finally, he discovered to his surprise that he could still be seen in an X-Ray machine. He also tested himself with UV, IR, and heat and he was vulnerable there too. It was only with the naked eye was he invisible.

By the end of the second day, he found himself wanting to see how Kimberly was doing in her new setup. The police had figured out it had been him as a 'person of interest' and got a warrant for his home which he had left abandoned. Now his face was all over the news as someone they wanted to talk to so he had to wander about and found himself at her home, then followed her to the warehouse where he stood nearby looking at her work and smirked. He had undone months, possibly years of research on the formula.

It was time to really start fucking with her. He smirked and headed towards the back of the warehouse where he found a chain pulley system set up. He glanced back at her and carefully released it, causing the entire system to collapse in a huge bang and made her walk towards it. As she did, he walked back to her work station and began to examine things carefully, finding the formula and making a few tweaks to it that would ensure it would not succeed.

As she came back, he smiled and watched. When he watched her come back, he spotted her lean towards her monitors once more as her formula suddenly failed unexpectedly. He reached down and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. it was time to screw her and with her.

Last edited:
I bsck away for a moment and gasp as my blouse is half unbuttoned! Did i just forget to finish doing that when I got dressed? How long was it like that? I think to myself. I rebutton my blouse and swear i feel something on my nylon clad leg but nothing there. Must beva draft in this warehouse. I have the feeling im being watched but only me there so must be over working and paranoia so i shake it off and start redoing calculations as, once again, infeel that "draft on my thigh at the hem of my skirt.

I chuckle as I see you dealing with your clothing situation. It was a mistake as you turn your head my way and look around. I know you can't see me, but you could pinpoint my general location. As you redress, I walk around behind you, snagging your heels and tossing them as far away as I can into the darkness of the warehouse. You hear then clatter and fall still.

I see you spin towards the sound once more and as you spin around, I toss your thin coat over your head, causing you to scream out! As you struggle with the coat, I reach to your skirt waist and unzip it quickly, causing the entire piece of clothing to fall off! I grab it and toss it away as well and back up and watch.

I finally get the lab coat off my head and i gasp as my skirt is missing now just in pantyhose and my blouse. "Am i losing it? Was it just a vivid dream?" I think to myself wondering why the light switch wont work. I go on the hunt for my heels and skirt with only my phone light. It works good but only lights up maybe a foot around me so i go alow, not accustomed to the new layout and not wanting to run into anything. I think i hear breathing other than mine but can't see anything as im laser focused on my missing clothing items.

I smile as you walk about looking for your clothes and decide to play a game with you. I lean in close and blow in your ear and then step back as you spin around and wave at your ear looking around for the source. I reach up and bat your phone out of your hand causing it to clatter onto the ground face down. Your scream pleases me though as I kick it off into the darkness.

As you look around for it, I trip you causing you to fall to the ground onto your hands and knees and I didn't have to do a thing as your pantyhose ripped right at the crotch.

As i tumble in the darkness my mile long legs do a half split. I hear. RRIIP and then a cool rush to my private area, as i never wore underwear underneath pantyhose. As i hear them rip a bit i curse under my breath " you have got to be kidding me what is going on?" I take a minute and just stand uo trying to get my bearings. I manage to find my phone, but again the light only goes about a foot around me. I manage to find my blouse but... all the buttons are missing?? What is going on i try to make awnse of things.

With a jerk, I ripped the blouse out of your hand once more causing a second scream from you. I felt the material rip once more as I push you to the ground. I take your blouse and quickly bind it to your wrists, pulling your phone out of your hand and tossing it away as I do. I reach down and tear your panties off you making more rags of your pantyhose. I put a foot on the back of your head keeping you down on the ground as my fingers slid around your clit and inside you tormenting your delicious little body.

I shudder in orgasm and black out. Next thing i remember is waking up back at the desk in the warehouse space with my blouse back on. Skirt on and a hole in the crotch of my pantyhose. As i statecat notes on my computer. I try to make sense of what happened. Or did anything happen at all? Was it just a vivid dream? As I scroll through emails I get one i dont recognize the email for. The individual claims to be a fellow researcher who has heard about me abd wants to meet me. "Odd very odd" i think to myself as most of my work is confidential government. The email reads....

"To: Miss Cumstrum

We require your presence tomorrow morning at 0800. Please bring your formula and all research you have developed with you. We wish to make you an offer. Address is below. 1000 hours. Sincerely."

I looked at that email as well and smiled. I reached up and unbuttoned your top once more to screw with you as I saw you read. I wondered what you would do next.

I dress the next day in the following

https://m.aliexpress.us/item/225279...apt=gloPc2usaMsite4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

Maybe a bit risqué for a government business meeting but i figured using my assets to my advantage in any "negotiations" couldnt hurt. Through my classified status I was aware of most "blacklist" sites. Those only high end government knew existed. I was sure the address given had been shuttered two years prior, but maybe i was mistaken. I arrive at the address when two individuals in black approach my vehicle order me out and begin to look under it with a mirror, like they do. Looking for explosives at security check points. Then one of the men turned to me and....

I smile as I follow you through to the government building. It was relatively easy to leap over the desks past all the scanners to get inside. It was VERY easy to follow you through to the vehicle. I clung to the back of your vehicle though till we got to the next security checkpoint. I can see the two people in black approach with one carrying the leash of a guard dog, which was sniffing and growling. It was obvious the dog caught my scent, though I was trying to stay hidden.

The first guard though, mistook the dog's attention as something involving you. I watched him put a hand on his sidearm and say, "I am going to need you to step out of the vehicle please."

I clung to the back of the vehicle as quiet as I could while the other guard let the dog sniff around.

I step from the vehicle as they search it, as partbof their protocol. The dog still picks up a faint scent of you, but obviously being invisible, the guards just think the dogs are a bit off. I gasp as i feel, what felt like a hand on my crotch though the thin material of the pants. This gets the dogs attention and i blush as ine pokes its nose in my crotch area. One guard says he needs to search for listening devices as none are allowed in the building. He boldly reaches a hand in my top and cops a feel of my bare left breast then my eyes grow wide as he does the same to my other breast. The dog, still honing in on your scent from your hand is focused on my crotch still just then ine guard pulls out a small pair of scissors and...

The guard waved a metal detector wand very closely along the curves of her body and cupped her body shamelessly. What was odd was Kimberly was just standing there allowing it to happen as if this were the most normal thing a person could do. As the dog got nearer, I realized it was time for a distraction. I grabbed the dogs ear and yanked as hard as I could on it! The dog screamed out in pain and was actually tossed a few feet back! The guards all turned to stare at the dog and didn't see me drop and run around the front of the truck!

The dog screamed in pain as I turned and snatched the wand from the guard! The guard spun to find his wand hovering in the middle of the air and was about to scream alarm when I slammed him upside the face with it sending him flying through the air, the wand broken in two from impact. I pulled the guards taser and aimed it at her and fired! The two prongs hit hard and electric charge shot through her causing her to fall onto the back seat screaming! I removed the cartridge and set another as the other guards were turning to see what was happening and fired once more, hitting the third guard causing him to collapse as well!

Tossing the gun aside, I slammed the back door where Kimberly had been then jumped into the driver's seat, fired up the SUV and spun it out, doing a 180 and hitting the gas to get them out of this situation. Whatever that had been about was not a place I wanted my slut to go. I drove for about 20 minutes till I heard her moaning in pain and I pulled the car off near a gas station and killed the engine before slipping out of the car as she came too...

I awake in a gas station lot and everything was a fog, like a vivid dream. I felt like i was being watched but no one around other than a stocky looking gas station attendant. I composed myself and went in tobask directions to highway 5, knowing there was a lab there i wanted to get research questions from. I rolled my eyes as i could tell he was undressing me with his eyes but did my best to ignore him. Just then three black thuggish giys entered. I couldnt leave yet as the attendant was looking up information for me. Hopefully i could exit before any potential trouble ensued.

Three members of the gang called 'Red 18' rolled up in their SUV, their eyes almost immediately locking on you in the car. They smiled, wiped at their nose and began to strut over towards your car saying, "Hey baby! You lost of something?"

The attendant stepped out of the garage seeing the situation and said, "I am just getting her..."

"Nothing. Get the fuck back in the garage homo..." one of the men growled, gently lifting a shirt to show off a 9MM tucked in his pants. The attendant saw the gun, froze, glanced to you and mouthed the word, 'Sorry...' and backed away. I watched him slowly back away and head to the garage where he immediately ran to a phone to make a call to the police.

The three men kept their eyes on you and said, "So baby..." One slid into the passenger seat next to you, one hung off the driver side window and one slid into the back seat saying, "You are a sweet piece of ass... you charge by the hour or the night?" This caused immense laughter from the others...

"Screw you jerks that's not how you talk to a woman " Kimberly hissed. "Im an important researcher i don't want any trouble. That attendant is just heliping me get some info then i will be on my way" Kimberly was good at debates in research forums so she figured to talk her way out of this current potential problem would be easy yet it seemed she was speaking a foreign language as her words, she could tell were seemingly going in one ear out the other, as obviously they don't see too many leggy redheads around these parts.

The men smiled and ran their hands along her long naked legs saying, "Well, you know, it is dangerous around here... so you need some bodyguards. Three body guards like us. We would keeps ya safe for sure, but it will cost you... say, a blowjob apiece?"

He ran his hand down inside those slacks as I watched...

Last edited:
Back