The Formula for Success (closed for umyess)

-the next door neighbor eyes her playing with her self and watches her seeing the sign then he decides to try. He walked to the front door and it was unlocked and opened. He closed the door and to the bed room opening the door.-"so...you know i was watching you."-he didn't see her recording this from her phone and the unknown camera placed in her home.-

I tell him I'm not normally like this as I'm always logical scientist thought. I tell him been awhile since I had sex and got screwed good and I tell him I think he's cute. ""Well you saw my sign i take it hun gonna just stand there or do what the sign said?" Egging him on as I playfully rub my perky chest. Seeing his eyes light up knowing he likes what he sees. The attention he gives my body secretly turns me on as I try not to let on that I want him to take me badly.

"Strip down and i will take every hole you have starting with your mouth to your pussy then your ass....How does that sound Sexy?"-The man smiled and looked to her as he got closer to her.-

I strip down to my heels blushing at my full exposure. I kneel down and you take no time in pulling your cock out. My eyes widen at its size as I'm both nervous yet secretly excited at what coukd happen. Knowing you've seen me often. You grab my hair and and force your cock into my mouth. I gag a bit as I struggle to adjust. Feeking you force your way past my pouty lips has ignited a pent up desire, as I'm always in a lab setting. I feel my body begin to betray me as my pussy grows wetter as I feel you grow harder in my mouth as I begin to bob my head in an effort not to choke and to try to adjust to the huge invading object down my throat.

-He groaned loudly and pounda her throat rougher fully Dominating her.-"i did tell you i wantwd to take every hole and dominate you and i will show you how i am able to."-His assault did not stop.-"i want you fingering your holes now while i cum down this tight throat and fuck it like a pussy."-he groaned loudly as his cock became harder and rigid.-

I tap your thighs as a signal to ease up but you take it as I want more. I nearly gag as your large member goes even further, seemingly poking around inside my throat. Trying to take my mind off the semi uncomfortable feeling in my throat, and to "obey " you in hopes of ending this encounter, I begin to finger my bald pussy lips and put my mind elsewhere.
I am losing that battle as you continue to fuck my face like a pussy, pounding it like there is no tomorrow.
My lips becoming numb as I can't believe it,but instead of losing hardness.. you seem to be GROWING harder!

-He floods her with his cum and removed his cock.-"Swallow it all." -he grins.-"your a naughty club slut who thinks her science makes her smart."-How did he know about the club as he pushed her down.-"show your cunt."

I was about to comply when he got a call and had to go. I was happy as I got out without further embarrassment or more exposure. The next day,before a scientific convention I was to attend I get a text from an unknown number telling me to dress "slutty" and insert a remote control vibe. Reluctantly I choose the following..

https://tse1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=OIP.xb-xJS4ur_amxM0UJsAIRQHaHW&pid=Api&P=0&w=403&h=400

Obviously i get stares as i enter, some lustful some disgust. I look around for the remote and I can't find it! I then look around and to my shock I see it over by a display! In my haste not to draw attention I must have put it down. The table is crowded. I and I can't get near display. Hopefully no one picks it up thinking its a prop for the display!

Last edited:
-a bunch of people pass by the remote and it's gone when it suddenly goes to medium speed. a Text reads-"oh dear lost the remote... you're here for what? 15 hours....better be a good girl while you do presentations."-The text says as you can not see anyone watching.-

I have multiple presentations and I just hope nothing will happen and it's just whoever bluffing. I stand behind a podium on stage as there is. Group of 50 or so, mostly men. My mind races thinking do one of them have my remote. I try my best to lock those thoughts out and stay as scientific minded as I can as I begin to speak of my research on invisibility formulas and their military applications and how cutting edge this coukd be. All the while my eyes svan the crowd for anything out of the ordinary.

-the buzzing goes up as it buzzes inside her a text saying.-"lets see if you can be that string woman the entire time."-As you give the presentation it seemed every 5 minutes the vibe goes up and people continue to ask questions.-"your doing ok but your dripping all over your legs hope no one offers."-The text came again as she swore she could feel a hand playing with the vibe she could not see anything for sure.-

It feels like the vibe gets slid in deeper as i try to focis on answering questions
I then swear I feel a hand slide under my top and begin to slowly work around to my breasts. I hope no one notices as I think I see my top move like something is under it. Again I scan the crowd but notice nothing as I stumble on my heels a bit adjusting to the vibe under my tiny skirt. Hoping the questions will end soon but they just keep coming. Normally I like showing off my knowledge but I fear if they don't end soon the questions won't be the only thing cumming.

-the toys moves more as the questions finally end a text comes.-"Go a head find a place to relieve your self you must be close."-the vibe is all the way up now.-"Thats it find a place."-The text said.-

I manage to find an unused room down the hall I go in and fall.to.my knees succumbing to the vibe as my hips buck in orgasm wave after wave hits me. I find a towel a d clean myself off and after removing the vibe I compose myself as I rack my brain who could be doing this but drawing blanks. As I head back down the hallway I think I hear voices but see no one around. "Is my mind playing tricks on me" I think to myself as i hear them again, closer this time.

Back