The Formula for Success (closed for umyess)

I button my dress again and, using some computer skills I had learned years ago, I was able to backdoor my way into the computer and access the file databases. I came across one titled "watchlist" and clicked it. It was a list of companies using different "formulas" for military applications. Like potential of putting enemy to sleep or freezing them in place or... my eyes went wide open as the company I worked for was on there with the invisibility formulas we were trying to perfect. " who or what is this place?" I think yo myself. I thought they just wanted a gang war and it DID give info on where to find the members of the first gang I encountered which i thought odd,but with only an address on this building I didn't know who they were and so I debated trying to find this La Cruz gang to see if they knew or figure it out in my own as i got out of there with information in hand. I decided to go back to where the first gang told me they'd be to show them the proof of evidence i told them I would find about the true initiator of this gang "war".

Last edited:
-The leader spots her coming over and stops his men.-"What did you find out?"-As she hands over everything the leader looked.-"well that is a surprise i better bring this to the leader of the other gang...You have our sipport if you are how ever wanting some fun let us know."-he grins.-

I decide I need some "me" time from everything going on and all my work in the lab during the day. I decide to head to the new club opening tonight for a drink or two and some good music. I always like to dress to impress so I choose the following.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/J...FOR-A-NIGHT-OUT-430797520594447546.jpg.cf.jpg

Normally being 5'10 I usually only go with a small heel or maybe 2" at the most but tonight I chose 3" shiny pearl color strappy heels which make me like 6'1 now. After I arrive I have a quick drink and head to the dance floor.

Last edited:
-Her blackmailers were close by and had followed her. On the dance floor it was kinda packed but she can feel a cock press against her ass and hands on her body though due to the lights flashing she couldn't see anyone. A text came to her phone.-"We see you and i think its time to have some fun. If you don't do the three things we ask you will be exposed."-They waited as she can still feel a cock against her.-"First things first make your self Vulnerable and take the first propersition for a fuck you get no matter what. Expose your self people want to see and fuck you."

Last edited:
I don't think they can see me and just think the text is a bluff. Some of the guys are cute so when they get a little "handsy". I decide to see if whomever is REALLY watching. There is a tall thin white guy dancing by me and I get real close and say. " your dancing feet are talented, hands the same? " as i guide one of his hands to the hem of my short skirt as I move closer to him to see if he will take the bait I "offer".

-The man smiled moving a bit closer.-"As a matter of fact they are very Talented."-His hand moved up her skirt and began to rub her pussy over her panties and whispered.-"Does this little Taboo situation turn you on."-he hears faint moans and gasps and moving her panties to the side he began to finger her pussy nice and slow and deep grinning.-"mmmmm good girl thats it."

I place a hand on his shoulder to steady myself as his fingers piston in and out of my hairless honeypot. Blushing slightly as i look around to ensure no one is watching as most are engaged in dancing or talking. Egging him on i say "cum on stud is that all ya got? Thought you had talented hands? Any other talents you possess?"i say breathing increases from the fingers and the taboo nature of the public location and all.

-the man's fingers pump her harder adding a width to it as his fingers dive inside her harder and faster and whispers.-"i maybe do you like being dominated or do you want me to show you how i fuck a throat?"

" I'm gonna be a famous research scientist one day stud" I say panting as you finger me, trying to form complete sentences and all. " The all fuck a throat thing sounds interesting hun show me" . I tell him in hopes he'll get off quickly and this act can appease, for now my blackmailers. It may buy me time to dig deeper to see who they may be as the guy I'm with leads me to a semi secluded area.

-We Get behind a Curtain out of sight as he takes his cock out and kneels her down gripping her hair.-"Hands behind you and open up."-His cock touches her lips teasing them.-

My 5'10 height on my knees puts me at the perfect height for you. I place my hands behind me and give you that "arrogant" I'm a scientist smarter then you look, yet with an interested smirk at the size of what is before my lips. "Gonna fuck my face or just make me look at it stud?" I say teasingly. Secretly getting turned on by the semi secluded public nature of the situation and also not knowing how gentle or rough you will be.

-His fingers wrap inside her hair gripping it and feeding her his cock slowly until its all in then began to thrust his cock deep and hard in her throat.-"Oh Horny and smart i like those dirty words falling from your lips."-His cock moves faster and deeper down her throat.-

I gag a bit as, being told to keep my hands behind me , I cannot block or try to hold the cock pumping my mouth. I can tell by thecway my hair is gripped you enjoy the power play over me afyer I bragged how smart my job was. Your stamina is amazing but I try to suck you off to end this encounter as fun is fun but I need to get back to see who is blackmailing me and why. Even though the semi public loss of control encounter is a bit of a turn on.

-He grins and keeps throat fucking her unbeknownst to her they were taking pictures and she can hear her phone go off but could not get it. Her hair and throat are violated by the cock in side her throat and she feel him Finish a lot of cum nearly choking her shooting down her throat as he stopped and removed his cock.-"there we go satisfied?"-he grins.-

The man just left without saying anything at all,leaving me on my knees as I swallow his huge load and rub my jaw as he was NOT easy at all. I fix my dress as i stand and head out to my car, trying to clear my head and compose myself and focus on my research, being scientific minded and all. I look at my ohone and the following text reads...

"you think your clever? You don't think we are watching you cunt? This time fuck two guys and be kinky after all these pictures are on the line."-showing her the recent encounters she has had which were taken with other guys.-

I head inside hoping to get this "ordeal" over and get back k to trying to figure out who is blackmailing me and trying to steal the formula I'm working on. As. I head back in two guys whistle and call me lewd names. I say " you couldn't handle me." One of them cuts the strings on the front of my top and gropes and exposed my breasts. " come on is that all ya got boys " I say otvon a teasing tone egging them on to do more."

-They bring her to a room they walk in to inside are some bdsm toys as one grips her neck and pulls her nipples and played with her tits more. The other guy managed to removed her panties and lofted one leg up and knelt down licking her cunt. A crop comes up and began to hit her ass as he ate her out.-

I blush as I'm stripped just to my heels. I try to resist but the tongue king my clit is making me lose inhibitions. They mock me saying "beautiful and smart", referring to me being a scientist. "Yet slutty!" As they see me reluctantly enjoying their assault. My eyes scan the room and they laugh when my focus sens to be on a few battery operated vibrators that look like they would do more then just vibrate.

Last edited:
-They grin sliding the vibes in and binding her legs opem as they turn them high and they pulse and vibrate heavy. One began shoving his cock down her throat as the other sucked her breasts mand toyed with her clit her holes stuffed.-"This scientist is going to get some G forces with Deez Cocks."

I writhe about as my sensitive pussy is having a difficult time adjusting to the various sizes and speeds of the vibes placed in me. I gag a bit then adjust, best I can to the cock in my throat as they try to outdual one another to see who can make a bigger bulge in my throat. They comment on my long slender body as they know I'm not the usual type of woman that hangs at this club as their moves are not gentle at all.

-One takes her phone and records her as they take turns abusing her mouth.-"You fucking whore just take every inch and stop causing trouble. he forced her to swallow a load as one takes her pussy and one her mouth.-"since your so smart find the equation of how good this dick fucks you."-They laughed mocking her.-

Blushing heavy now as they mock me and use my own phone to take video of them having their way with me. I hope this ordeal will end soon so I can get down to whonis behind my blackmail attempts and why. Secretly my body likes the attention but I'm not gonna let them know as I struggle to no avail.
They make sure to get closeups of my facial reactions as i wince abit as cocks slam into my pussy all the way to their balls.

-After another thirty minutes they finish keeping her laying on the flood cum dripping from her cunt and ass and her face messed up a bit she would clean up and find the videos and pictures sending them to the black mailer.-"Good now one more thing for tonight when you go home at 11pm there is a man who has been watching you through the blinds in your apartment from across the way...tease him good and invite him over to fuck you....then that is all you have to do tonight."-That was 3 away she had time to look around her friend who was also a chemist worked her to make money she could ask her at the bar.-

I find my friend who knows alot about other organizations and what they deal in. She sees my flush face asking if I'm ok. I tell her yes since I don't know what the ramifications would be if I told her I was being blackmailed for my formula of invisibility ideas. After asking her if any other chemists would want to cause government trouble she gives me two names.
ARROWHEAD INC. that deals in bio warfare and the Savage Corp. A more secretive one.
I thank her for the help and head home. Not wanting trouble until I figure out who's blackmailing me, I am "forced " to play along. My neighbor who i know has checked me out before but is super shy, or at least seems like it, is home and I open my blinds so he can see me. I strip down to just my heels and I begin to touch myself. I put a sign on window that says..

"COME FUCk ME". He's shy so I think he'll just watch as I close my eyes getting lost in the thought of being watched and feeling my bald pussy. Not usually this type of girl, scientist minded and all but maybe getting carried away as I'm not sure if he will just watch or see the sign and do as it says.

Last edited:
Back