Secret Formula ( closed to momadness )

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
OOC Kimberly Cumstrom 22. 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40" long legs.

Kimberly Cunstrom was a budding researcher always going for experimental formulas to get her the quick road to "success" very bubbly and girly girl in nature she knew fame could come along as well.
The current formula I was working on was an invisibility formula that could make users totally invisible thinking great applications could be used by our military but also I had to be careful it didnt fall into the wrong hands. I am working in my lab dressed in my usual attire white blouse black skirt about 2" above the knee nude pantyhose and 2 " strappy black heels. I was reading notes at my desk when I decided to rest my eyes for a few and take a quick nap.

I hearthe clap and stir awake i feel a draft and gasp as I look down seeeing my blouse unbuttoned and my lacy bra on display. "Blouse buttons must be getting loose" i think to myself as the only logical way to explain that since no one else is around. I button my blouse back up and study more notes. I gonthrough plenty of emails from clients that have heard of my research and want me to join them. I'm not trusting of many of them.as if this falls into wrong hands it could be bad. I almost fel like I'm not alone but brush it off as paranoia as I turn the lights low as the next step requires low light to see some chemical reactions as I stand at atva desk in the midst of my lab.

I go to sit but the chair is not there so I fall , as I do my mile long 40" long legs go up in the air, casing my skirt to fly above my waist revealing I'm shaved and pantiless under my pantyhose. Fortunately no one saw that I think to myself. Ego bruised from not paying attention to how far back I rolled the chair I get up and go back to reading email and potential offers wondering which are legit and which ones want to manipulate my research for nefarious purposes. I swear I feel hand on my nylon clad legs but with no one in my lab but me just think it a reaction to the cool air from the AC being piped in to my lab.

I feel myself getting groggy and not sure why as I was fine just mere moments ago. I shake my head few times to no avail as my eyelids get heavier and heavier."Maybe a small nap won't be bad" intgink to myself. I go to log out of email and research files, but last thing I remember is looking at my computer screen as it gets blurry by the second. Than darkness.

I wake up on the breakroom table I stand and gasp "what the!!?" As I stand there naked! I rub my pussy as it feels a bit sore and have an odd taste in my throat that seems familiar but can't place it. Groggily I follow the trail to find my clothes. I know no one is there and see nothing on any security cameras so was it just a vivid dream? Did I get carried away with myself? My head still swimming as I get dressed in blouse and skirt, forgoing my bra and panties as I just want to dress quickly and try to clear my head to figure what just happened. I make a cup of coffee and read emails from ones "interested" in my research. I rub my left breast as my nipple seems sensitive for some reason.

I am focused on research notes and panning over emails that I dont notice how high my skirt has been hiked up. My brain still goes back to earlier when I awoke on my break room table naked! Clothes in different areas, but my scientist brain takes control as I'm laser focused on different calculations as I also am interested in emails as I begin to narrow them down .

I try to pull skirt down but find resistance? Finally I'm able to do so and say "sorry sir not sure maybe some static cling or something". He says I'm been invited to a gala ball type event to speak on my research. If things went well, he told me, it coukd mean great things for not only me, but himself, so I needed to make sure that happened.

I go home that night and dress in the following

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.EoNEYVM8eHyxxOM0fpbx7QHaNU&pid=Api&P=0&w=400&h=720

I need to be on guard at this event dont know who is friend or foe when they ask about my work.

Last edited:
I gasp as my breast is exposed. "So sorry my clumsy fault" as I quickly fix myself. I introduce myself and he at first seems upset about me falling in him and that I'm a female scientist. His expression is one od men are better then women but his words seem more genuine as we laugh about the fall as we part ways momentarily so I can mingle with more people. The whole time I feel like I'm being watched but every glance at me seems to be normal and nothing out of the ordinary. Even when none glance my way still feels like I'm being undressed by eyes I cannot see.

"I didn't do anything!" I say and she just gives me a snobby look and says I need to watch my step and she knows people. Whatever that means. I look in the mirror trying to get a grasp in myself. I feel like I'm being watched but I'm the only one there. Moments later I head to the stage to the podium to begin a talk on what science type breakthroughs my research has done in an effort to get more funding. I swear I feel warm breath in the back of my neck but I need to focus on my speech in effort to make a good opinion like I was instructed to.

I gasp as I cover my breasts, red faced I go to back away from the podium but am "blocked" by something. I swear I feel hands preventing me from moving but see nothing. I am more or less pinned against the podium as my hands act as a bra as camera flashes persist. My mind racing as to why I cannot hardly move but I'm drawing blanks as I know I must get off stage sooner than later.

Last edited:
I get back to my apartment and after a quick shower I put on my knee length pink satin robe, tie the front and, after grabbing a glass of wine to calm my nerves. I try to wrap my brain around all the odd things that occurred trying to put a practical spin on each incident but coming up blank. Was it nerves? Was this a setup by someone out to get me? If so whom? Or was I really sleeping and this just a vivid bad dream. Fortunately news stories reporting it were putting a favorable spin on what they knew of tonight's events because of my history of good research work. I felt like I was being watched but shrugged it off to nerves as I sipped from my wine glass again as I sat on my sofa.

I don't budge as he feels up my perky breasts taking advantage of my "out of it state". He gets bolder and undoes his pants and stuff a hard cock in my mouth and pumps my mouth like a pussy. Then, a few moments layer, your drug wore off quickly. I open my eyes to the shock of what is going on. He jokes saying "I always looked with his cock in my mouth and he missed that." I try to push off on things to stop him, but protests are weak in my groggy state. He picks up speed thinking I want more, but you can tell I don't want him to continue.

Collecting my thoughts as I come to, I see his cock out, my jaw feeling a bit sore and open robe and put two and two together. Knowing I didn't let him in, I chalk it up to an attack and called the cops. After they take a brief statement they take him away in a confused state as he himself was trying to figure out his current circumstances.
After a glass of wine I check my computer for emails, as I always did and see two different ones talking about proposals from individuals about my "formula" work and wanting to work together. I read them as they say...

I get dressed in the following..

1649715368547.png
Needing some good tunes to set my mind at ease I head to local bar where a band is playing maybe some me time is what I need to clear my head before more formula work

I slipped out after you had left and followed you to the club. It was a high energy kind of place and would make it much easier to fuck with you. I watched as you began to dance with one particularly large muscular man and I felt a hint of jealously grow over me. You are mine... YOU will always be mine now!

At one point during the dance, I waited for your back to be pressed to his chest and I grabbed your top and yanked it down exposing you hard to everyone!
"What the!" I gasp and blush as men begin to stop dancing gawking at my perky breasts. I turn around, thinking it was the bigger guy and slap him. A smaller guy next to him chuckles and the two begin to fight, chaos ensues as the crowd watches the bigger guy pummel him. I dart down a small hallway just out of sight of the main floor. Hoping the bigger guy, obviously mad and embarrassed by my slap doesn't come after me as I try to calm my brain from all the craziness of what just happened. Just then I gasp as I felt the top buttons of my shorts pop open, on their own?

I laughed in your ear and said, "I am your conscious speaking.... you deserve to be slutted up..." I yanked down her shorts hard and that caused her to stumble forward and land on the ground. He kicked her shorts away making them hard to retrieve as she sat their naked... men all around her looking down at her...
In vain i crossed my long legs to cover my now exposed bald pussy, my top down again? Perky chest on display. I waa on the ground just out of main view of the dance floor but 3 thuggish black guys saw me. "Well leggy redhead you lost? This club dont seem your type". One joked as they approached me, surrounding me quickly. Before i could react i was knocked back on tmy back and one knelt down between my now open thighs and quickly pulled out his big black cock. A hand went over my mouth as he jammed inside me.
My eyes wide as i felt he was gonna split me in half. I cpuld hear a whisper calling me naughty names. The same one that said it was my "conscience". Minutee latee the black guy came hard inside me costing my pussy walls with his seed. Over the next hour the other two fucked me good and one came inside me, the other came on my face. They left me in a heap as i tried to gather my thoughts and compose myself as again i heard a whispering voice as it said..

Back