Nina's Nook

dancing about in my web

Myyyy vagina is 8 miles wide, absolutely everyone can come inside

Wanders in, rubbernecking as I take in the ambiance.

Nice... very nice.

Oh I am very much enjoying it though I need to catch up on a few replies as the RL kept me away from reading for almost a week now! Both of you are wonderful writers. The story is so sweet and so damned dangerous I just cant help but want to know what happens next!

I just wanted to add my thanks to that of Brit regarding "Away from the World..." But there is one thing that got me rather curious. How is it "so damned dangerous"?

Just wanted to thank you for your readership of some of my threads Nina.
It's always a boost to a writer's often self-flagellated confidence and brightening to his day when he finds his hard-work is appreciated by someone unexpected. :)

yeah... what he said too.

Just wanted to thank you for your readership of some of my threads Nina.
It's always a boost to a writer's often self-flagellated confidence and brightening to his day when he finds his hard-work is appreciated by someone unexpected. :)

Your very welcome but I must thank you. The stories are wonderful, all of your hard works shines through.

dancing about in my web

My vagina is 8 miles wide, absolutely everyone can come inside
Pats Vail on the head...

Wanders in, rubbernecking as I take in the ambiance.

Nice... very nice.

I just wanted to add my thanks to that of Brit regarding "Away from the World..." But there is one thing that got me rather curious. How is it "so damned dangerous"?

yeah... what he said too.

Why Thank you Marauder.

Dangerous because of his past, not that this time period isn't so sublimely sweet. Its the inner thoughts and things... the tiny little voice that says 'undeserving', the attention of prior vs. now. and what exactly will happen when and if she finds out of his past. And just how would that happen. Could he tell her? but more so what if he were to be lost in dream and talk or act. So yes, dangerous, not like knife to the throat but emotionally dangerous for both.

Now I'm wondering just why its expected that i would read and appreciate either story...hmmm

Why Thank you Marauder.

Dangerous because of his past, not that this time period isn't so sublimely sweet. Its the inner thoughts and things... the tiny little voice that says 'undeserving', the attention of prior vs. now. and what exactly will happen when and if she finds out of his past. And just how would that happen. Could he tell her? but more so what if he were to be lost in dream and talk or act. So yes, dangerous, not like knife to the throat but emotionally dangerous for both.

Now I'm wondering just why its expected that i would read and appreciate either story...hmmm

Thank you for telling me about that, Nina. I hadn't looked at it in that manner before.

And it's not a case of expecting you to read the threads, but it was more a case of thinking that you wouldn't read them, and knowing that you do is a very nice surprise.

Thank you for telling me about that, Nina. I hadn't looked at it in that manner before.

And it's not a case of expecting you to read the threads, but it was more a case of thinking that you wouldn't read them, and knowing that you do is a very nice surprise.
:) anytime... That you hadnt thought of the story in that way makes me even more thrilled to catch up and wait on baited breath to see where its going.

giggles damn typos... I meant unexpected but you answered my wonderings none the less.

*leans against the door, watching ...... and wondering*

is it the lingering, slow and dleiberate
or the biting, grazing and drawing blood?

giggles

well that would all depend...
is each a separate entity
or all coalesce in ebb and flow
Is either or really either or
or is it now and later...

That's not what I said?

-shrugs grinning-

Well I could be guilty of wanting all of the above
but I'm intensely please that "bite me" was the most prominent undertone.

Just tell me that's not what you wanted to do anyway... go ahead... try...

Hmmm ..... can I take the "fifth" on that one? :D

I'm not all just biting you know.
It takes a lot to get to that point.

HAHAHAAHAHA.... you wish to plea out?!? No, you may not.

..... very true.
But it would get to that point a lot sooner than never.

Okkkkk .. no 5th huh.

So, I guess ....... I sorta, kinda, maybe admit the idea of biting some of your bits crossed my mind ...... once or twice ......

sorta...

kinda...

maybe...

You know your pants are on fire right?

Well ya better go put them in the fireplace where they belong... :D

-stands on tiptoe and kisses his cheek-

With that lovely progression of images I should have wondrous dreams...

Night SR... Wicked Dreams :kiss:

Well ya better go put them in the fireplace where they belong... :D

-stands on tiptoe and kisses his cheek-

With that lovely progression of images I should have wondrous dreams...

Night SR... Wicked Dreams :kiss:

Your timekeeping still manages to amaze me :D

Night Nina ....... wicked dreams it will be, I do like to take a bit of instruction every now and then ;)

:kiss:

awesomeness... Though my time schedule will be slowly changing. Its starting to get too cold to be up till dawn. I'm gonna miss the morning birds telling me to go to bed.

-Grins holding up her hourglass- I often wonder how many grains of sand are in every now and every then...

watches each of her beautiful legs move her along in silent harmony

morning Itsy Bitsy

watches each of her beautiful legs move her along in silent harmony

morning Itsy Bitsy

creep creep creep....slowly lowers on a strand

G'morning sleepyhead
there are times I so very much wish I was on your schedule

watches the spider and the strand... both so strong and yet so delicate

Oh, I wish it too... but I'm happy I have seen more of you lately... ;)

Back