Nina's Nook

heh heh heh....

Good bye Ninaling...soon soon soon...

fades away into the distance....day almost done and i have accomplished nothing...but two tastes are more than enough until next time.

A little crazy

Passions built and crack like glass
Shatter me and I will toy with the pieces

My scream is yours if you can find it
beneath my skin and crawling like ants

I want to come out and play...
Can you feel me...

slither and search
and you will find

the girl inside has lost her mind

She wants to play with you
Can you hear that...

shes calling you....
Come out and play little one

I promise to kiss it and make it better
Can I help you scrap your knee

Come out and play with me
It only hurts for a second or three

yes, yes I can... and will
crawl over here...

Come on... right in front of me
The lash is sweet as sweetness is...

Kiss, each fingertip
I want to feel your lips ten times

I only want what I want
can you hear that...

She wants to play with you...

Food

There is a moment
just one.
That moment when all things
be they soft and pink
or hard and beastly
require a mouth
Tongue
Lips to surround
suckle.
teeth to scrape flesh
Bruise it.
Batten upon it and feast.

There is a moment
a second
When tongue tip
finds moistened slit
and slips lovingly
between bedewed folds
like a snake through grass
a fish through water.
Tastes.
Teases.
Torments through pleasure.
One moment.
A fleshy feasting.

There is a moment
when cries are needed.
When nails, sharpened,
painted.
pointed.
Poised to scratch.
Become the invader of
soft folds that open
like flower to rain.
Hunger. Famine. Feast.

It is at that moment~
right then
that pretty kitty cunt
becomes food.
Meat for a beast.
She makes of herself
a banquet for me.

37595__x_demotivators029.jpg

hangs this on the Nook door

Fading in, her foot steps light, she sheds the garments of the day and droped herself into her bath. It knew she was coming, already steaming, scented of vanilla and jasmine....

"so much to do, and so much time to do it in, where to begin and where to call it a day.. "

Deep breaths caused her to float and sink.

crawling from her tub... she didnt bother drying...

She stayed on hands and knees and made her way to the fireplace...

It sprang to life... and she curled up with her head on her arms on the hearth...

Just breathing...

The soft sound of bare feet padding toward an entrance. The scent of sandalwood and vanilla. A knock, and the rustling of a package.

The sound retreats.

Placed at the entrance~a small brown box, within that package is a little ring box...inside of that is this. There is also a single white rose...thorns and all. A piece of parchment says (in blood red ink)~

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

smell... her nose perks first... always....
she holds out her hand and the package arrives even before the thought is complete.

Opening she smiles taking first the rose, which pricks her finger... and then the little box...
She kissed the glittering kitty as she slid it on her finger and read the note with much darker smile...

She dissolved, the fire went out and the nook when quiet.

She sits and waits....
Always like this...
she has to, nothing else for her to do.
Confusion and apathy hold her tight.

Days like yesterday make today worth it.
Content knowing it wont last.
Frustrated that yesterdays don't last either.

Staring at the fire
Its not contemplation
Its a lack of anything making sense

he said take this..
No thank you
She would have
If she could accept the outcome

But she cant..
She'd rather have good days and bad
Than blah days and blah days

The pain is there...
but she doesn't care
The desire is there
but she doesn't care

She not sad...
Might even consider herself happy
But it wont show.

She sits and waits....
Always like this...
she has to, nothing else for her to do.

A thought

On a pale piece of parchment~ the writing in blood red.

Silence. I know that you don't really like that...the silence. I won't speak...and you can't, not right now. Your mouth is full. A gag, black. Tied tightly. Eyes covered, velvet. Also black.

You are standing there. All soft curves and pale flesh. Not tied. Not restrained in any way...but you can't move because you might bump into something. If you listen hard enough? You will hear movement. The sounds of swishing, of dropped clothing, of heels tap, tap, tapping on your floor.

Are you listening?

Do you feel it? The cool air? The touch of goose flesh that simply crawls up your body like some sort of insidious fire? Can you imagine it? That almost complete silence? The darkness that you can't penetrate? The noises you can't make?

I can. It's a pretty picture.

Fast forward, a minute, two. That first touch. What is is it? It's hard, cold, pointed. Feels sharp. Pressing. Into inner thigh. Dimpling skin. Then warmth, the flat of a tongue. The sharpness, coldness, retreats...goes elsewhere. Belly. Press, sharp, pointed. Retreats. Nipple. circles, circles. Presses. Retreats...and always the soft warmth of open mouth on inner thigh, suckling...suckling...what? You don't know...and my mouth is...full.

A bite then. There. Movement, cool air. Gone again.

How do you feel? Oh, that's right. You can't speak. You can't see. Laughter then. But no other noises. Nothing else...just that low, husky laughter that swells and diminishes.

Do you hear it?

Nothing...and nothing...and nothing...until.

Two fingers slipping, sliding, curving into wet heat that sucks those fingers inward, upward, deeper. A thumb...circling, touching, teasing...hardened pink bud...which peeks..from between desire slick lips. More laughter. In and out...

Do you feel it?

Should I continue?

Continues

New piece of parchment, fluttering to the ground before a Nina

So then. Untied but can't move. Blinded, gagged. And pretty kitty cunt...almost full. You have this picture. Is it imprinted on your inner eye? Good. Now we go to~

Small hand grips pretty hip and tugs, turn about..so that you are turned around. The feel of a body that is NOT yours, pressing against you...front to back. A hand that goes to pretty hair and YANKS. Can't gasp. Can't groan. Can only be silent and wrapped in darkness.

A voice then. A whisper.

"Bend over, legs wide. Pretty puppet."

Your hands find a table, a bed, a bench. Doesn't matter. You bend and grip. Thighs shake, shiver. Pretty puppet.

You feel...

Sharp prick that rolls over your skin...down your back, across your butt, down your thigh, your calf...then reverse...up a calf, a thigh, a butt cheek, the small of your back. Reaching your neck...pressing sharp pointy bits to the thin skin there.

Did you know you have a scent when you are excited? A sharp tangy scent like the ocean~salty and sweet? No? Well you do. Investigation now...three fingers...different angle. More fullness. Hand grips hip and tugs you back..impaling you on small fingers that twist and thrust...in and out.

How is that?

Do you still feel it? Is your skin sensitive? I bet it is. Another low laugh...then fingers, hand...gone. More silence. The swish of sound. A flat sound...flat and flat. A flick. Pain...immediate. Located at the wetness between widely spread thighs. A flat bit on sensitive flesh.

Jerk. But you don't move. A moan...but it is low and muffled. Another flick. More pain. Same place. The wetness is stronger, though. I can see it, smell it. A whisper.

"Want the gag gone?"

The end~

Last piece~covered with words...more words.

Small fingers untie the gag and it flutters away from your pretty mouth. NOW, I hear you. Small needy moans, tiny little groans. Whimpers and sighs. A symphony of need and greed, of sensation. Husky laughter.

Another flat flick. Pain, between parted thighs. Speeding up. *smack* and *smack* and *smack* More laughter. Because seeing you so open is a joyful thing. And I like it that you tremble and whimper and moan...all deep in your throat like a wild thing. Makes me hot...and hungry.

Finally...the pain stops there. Are you throbbing? I bet you are. Small hand caresses heated flesh and two fingers journey to swollen clitoris, rolling, tugging, tickling. You have a choice now. Allow your overheated body to release and relax...or wait...until later.

Voice in your ear says..."Wait til next time...."

Blind disappears and you find yourself...alone, nude, swollen, reddened and dripping. What will you do?

Mist and heat and a tangle of limbs.. they apeard... just as they left the other room... and why not.... she wouldnt change a thing so far...

Her hips still determined to rub herself to him.... they just happend to settle in to a bit more softenss.. the people... not her hips... sheesh... like a room change will soften steal!!! fix your brain.

He barely heard her words, he focused on the feel of her, her body against his, and the sensations she was creating by moving her body against the outline of his cock. She was hissing and arching backwards...it was a unique effect. Very distracting...he might have left a slight bite mark on her cleavage during the distraction.

But then there was a quick flash, a sensation of weightlessness, and there was a spattering of color, of slightly different lighting. He finally caught up to what she'd said. To be honest, he hadn't even had time since he'd pounced on her to give a thought about where the fuck he was, much less his manners. He did grin, though, having been snapped out of it, ever so briefly.

"Mmm...that's a very useful trick you have, you tasty morsel....if not for that, I'd never have had anywhere near the patience to care about being 'polite,' or even appropriate." He cackled slightly as he pulled back for a second to assess the situation, looking down at her once again. Gods, she was making him so fucking hard. His cock was practically twitching in his pants, and he could feel her stroking herself against him, creating a friction that felt like it was burning.

"Fuck."

It was a theme of the evening-he was repeatedly finding his vocabulary limited to one word. He'd managed to get her dress hiked up past her hips, and it still wasn't enough. He was one greedy bastard, though, and he could act very quickly when it took his mind to. He scooped up underneath her knee, and then kept peeling her dress upward, one arm grabbing hers and forcing them back behind her head. There was lot more room to move around here, to maneuver, and he used that to his advantage as he stripped her. The troublesome garment was up over her head, tangle with her arms, obstructing her view now, but he uncovered her body, he breasts, heaving with her breath upward, with insistent little peaks at the top. Beautiful. Since he is such a glorious bastard, he leaves her incapacitated, fighting with her dress still, as he leans down and presses his lips to her hot skin. His teeth are out again, and there's a slight growl as he traces upward from her abdomen.

There's only a brief pause as he reaches the undersides of her breasts. He's too hot, and he quickly and deftly yanks off his own shirt, tossing it away. A wicked thought-if he'd meant to be really fucking devious he'd have used that to tie her hands up....well, there still might be an opportunity. With another growl, he claimed one of those delicious nipples, sucking away as his hands cupped underneath her thighs.

'you fucking brought him home' 'you can be such a bitch when you're not in control' 'that's because your such a fucking rag doll, its pitiful' 'you only say that till we're cumming' 'yes well' 'you gonna talk all fucking night' 'yes it bugs you' 'you're a cunt' 'only cause you're.... oh fuckit' 'thought so'

His distraction equaled a bit of her own freedom.. and she was able to look up at him, to pull her head forward that bit she needed to breath and talk.

"Well, there are only a few places I will follow polite and almost appropriate behavior. the Inn being one of them."

Here in the softness of her haven she could stretch and wriggle with him as her dress left her fevered skin bare. Till it was at her head and arms. She shrieked unfolding her arms... pausing in that heartbeat his lips made contact with her skin, her body rolling to follow the press of lips up her torso. Then they left. Her brain switched back on and she tore the dress off her arms and head in one hell of a hissing cacophony of shredded fabric and frustrated sound.
It stopped though... being sucked back in. Her hands descended on him, nails scraping his scalp both her hands filled with his hair and held that delicious sensation to her nipple.

His teeth pinched down on her nipple now. He clamped down on it, sucking away, as his hands slide up the undersides of her thighs and began kneading her ass. He heard a distant screech, maybe it was her frustrated cry, maybe it was the sound of her dress rending, he was not sure. Then he felt her nails digging into his scalp, urging him on, and only sucked harder at her tender breast. If he hadn't left a mark yet, he sure as fuck would now.

He was overwhelmed. Caught up in his activites and it wasn't enough-nothing was. He wanted more, needed more, and every little escalation only made him hungrier, rather than sating his desire even in the slightest. And still her hands were insistent in his scalp, as he felt the sweat beading up in his hair. His eyes rolled up to her face, to look at her, letting her see the glow behind them. One big, clumsy paw slid off of her tight, supple ass, and it was sliding all over her, caressing, feeling exploring-in fact, attempting to possess her, all of her, as best it could for this one instant. More.

Fuck her. That's what this was all about anyway, right? Fucking her. Fucking her little brains out, until she was a little puddle on the carpet, and he was a slightly bigger puddle wallowing in that. He pressed against her at every contact point he could muster, anywhere flesh met flesh, heat met heat, ramping up the temperature. His roaming hand finally found the crotch of her panties, and they were peeled down slightly, his hand sipping inside, and he felt her pussy in there, leaking out for him, getting his fingers sticky as they probed at her mercilessly.

'you're insane' 'You are jealous' 'NO I'm not!' 'yes... yes you are' 'I'm not acting like a mewling whore' 'Oh stuff it, you like mewling whores' 'I like making them not being one' 'that's why you have me' 'Can't you behave for one damned minute' 'you did not clarify what I had to behave like, now did you' 'fuck' 'good idea'

just that moment that his eyes met hers and she lost it. She shuttered. She purred. reveling in the feel of him exploring every inch of bare flesh, her bare flesh. She pressed tighter to him, flame licking flame and making her pant for air.

that is till her breath caught in a wicked whimper... probing fingers found just what she wanted. She would say what he wanted but... no, if anything it was a mutual want. A very mutual want to rip each other apart... in very different ways. She ground back on his fingers, her panties succeeding in not giving him enough room for much else.

Her finders abandoned his hair, a tiny whine at the loss but she didn't care what fucking sounds she made so long as cloth stopped frustrating her. Her fingers found one side of the delicate fabric and she ripped them off, trapping his hand tightly to her cunt for a fraction of a moan.

Her whole body wriggled for a moment, delighting in being free before she curled, using her heels, her core muscles to pull her mouth to his lips. She growled into them as his fingers when back to their insistent, delicious probing......... but her hands were not done. They drifted and scratched down his sides over his rump and gathered the cloth their. Coaxing the fabric up the backs of his thighs. Her nails taking the opportunity to graze sensitive skin.

'a wedgie, thats your reasoning.. that wont stop him' 'just go play with a puppet will you'

Her hands pulled toward his shoulders.... it could have been call the worlds worst wedgie.. except for the fact that the fabric no sooner tightened than her nails sliced through the offending barrier... and continued to graze the flesh over his hips... up his ribs and then south... waling over his breath spasming abdomen to grasp velvet covered steal....

Noises, yes-she was making all kinds of them. But at this point it was tough to distinguish what sounds he was making from hers-it was a chorus of pleasured sounds escaping tight lips, and gasps for air punctuating each. He was pretty sure that even his clumsy fumbling had brushed across her clit-it was definitely asking for attention-before her hands moved again. He pulled away from her delicious tit to gasp for air at the reprieve.

Rending, another sound. His hand was pinned against her pussy, and her panties were gone-what the fuck? Did she rip those with her nails? Why am I asking fucking questions? Then, somehow, she'd pulled him or slithered down to him and trapped his mouth against hers, just after he'd managed to catch his breath. He kissed her again, forcefully, his tongue sliding in her mouth, exerting its own dominance in the same way the rest of his body was vying to. Even as his tongue speared through her lips, he had a finger sliding inside of her pussy, her lower lips yielding to his advances. He could feel how wet she was was, and hot-it almost seemed to burn his hand. He loved it. Another finger quickly joined the first inside of her, in an attempt to make her entire body arch against him.

Her nipples were swathing through the light little hairs on his chest as he sucked at her mouth desperately. Her hands on his ass now-pulling. He grunted into her mouth as his boxers wedged into his ass, but he didn't break the kiss, he just bit her lip a bit, getting a measure of revernge, before diving back in. Then she'd shredded those as well, seemingly, as they vanished. he felt something warm and soft sliding around his cock, now, and he realized he was throbbing. He could it pulsing, and he could feel her fingers sliding around his length. He curled his fingers upward inside of her, practically pulling her to him, as he bent back her knees, spreading her even farther apart to accommodate his body easing in between her legs.

Yes, he was going to fuck the hell out of her.

'you are a fucking puppet' 'better a puppet than a corpse' 'I am not' 'i know that' 'I'm getting impatient' 'like i care' 'like my nails' 'yes now stay out of it' 'now that I have nakedness, I might' 'G-spot mean anything to you' 'Mmmm' 'finally'

invasion... perverse sublime invasion. Bits of reality melted, she stopped trying to climb him. Instead she wriggled to the pulse of his fingers draw, tensing in the right spots and relaxing in others...
Her hands explored his cock as he moved... her legs melted to allow him to get closer to their journeys beginning and many, hopefully, probably many exploratory ends..... that really is all she was at the moment... an exploring mass of nerves. Her tiny hands so very very soft stroked every ridge, her little soft thumb making tiny wet circles all over his pulsing crown... her other hand smoothed lower and traced tiny nails along full heavy weight....... anything to keep making him sound just like that. she craved those. Those pleased and pleasing growls, grunts and bursting gasps for air. If she could she would feed from those alone.
Well, no... she wanted it all.. sounds, tastes, bites, claws, grip, insistence, want, need....

'christ you're a whimpering mess' 'just wait'

His fingers continued to impale her cunt, as he felt her body quivering around them, the writhing and shuddering of their bodies against each other continuing uninterrupted. As he fingers toyed with his cock, stroking him, feeling it, it suddenly seemed almost like a contest, as they fondled at each other's sex. A strange contest, one when the rules didn't matter, and he didn't really care if he won or lost this one.

Finally, with a gasp, he pulled out of a kiss that seemed to last forever. He bit down on her lip, nibbling on it as he pulled his eyes back open, growling at her, and then pulled away slowly, stretching her lip out roughly before he let it go. His mouth needed to kiss her all over, to lick her body. He was such a bundle of need right now, he almost need 3 mouths and 8 hands to keep up with all the things he wanted to do. But for now, his mouth dragged down her neck and started lapping out toward her soft shoulder, lip and tongue and teeth claiming her skin. His left hand cupped her ass, then dragged up her form and was then wrapped around a soft breast, which he rolled and squeezed roughly, treating it almost like a stress ball to be played with.

Not that his right hand was going to abandon her sweet pussy, dripping all over his fingers to the knuckles. His thumb, the rough pad on it kept sliding up to tease her clit before pulling away, and then caressing it again. He was having to coordinate a lot of body parts at the moment to do all that he wanted to her...and it would not be enough. It could never be enough. His eyes slid up to her face, meeting hers, and his mouth formed one word on her body in a soft growl.

"More."

'Mmm' 'mhmm'

Her little hands stuttered, least they would have if they could make the same whimpering little stutter she was into his mouth. Thankfully they worked the opposite way than her body when his teeth claimed her lip, She never knew how pain would make her react. She really could have yanked his cock off.. but no..that growl and her little fingers simply lost their grip. Unlike her cunt.

his fingers just as insistent as every other part of him and her cunt gripped them back. She could practically read his fingerprints with it. hell if they held still long enough she just might be able to read them like a map, months from now... on memory alone. christ. nope... her thoughts buzzed out in a haze. His lips trailed electric fire, teeth and tongue and hands kept her skin melting and taking little wanton whimpers from freed lips. He was going to make her pull herself apart trying to follow every nip, suckle. her spine arched toward him and her nails tore little pleading marks where ever they landed. She really was a mess, well more so...

his thumb slid along her clit for i-don't-know-how-many-ith time as his eyes locked on hers part of her broke in a whimpered shiver... yet some part of her.. that sneaky little part flashed and actually told him "NO"

'You bitch' 'Now this, this should be fun'

It felt like her pussy were ready clamping down on his fingers repeatedly, squeezing and pumping. It occurred, in some distant part of his brain that could still process such things, that she might be about to cum on him. But no, he was through teasing her, he wasn't about to let that happen. He kept his fingers curled up inside of her, but slowed them down, and kept this thumb from dragging across her clit, just about the same time that she let go of his cock.

THAT was something of a surprised-his cock was still throbbing, craving attention, and then, after a good sweet tug, she let go of him, and it felt so cool without her warm hand wrapped around him. It was like the room suddenly grew drafty, and he wasn't prepared for it. He needed the heat, the insistent heat that was flowing all around him-and specifically underneath him. He would need to fix this issue very soon. He grunted as he felt her nails clawing at him, leaving furrows in his skin-he felt confident she even broke his skin at one point. It burned, a good burn, that same heat that was filling the entire room. He didn't stop her.

Her legs yielding beneath him, he moved his hips higher, preparing to spear her with his cock, to fill all the needs raging around. But then, that single word, one bratty response spat back out at him.

"NO."

He looked up at her eyes in a bit of shock, surprised she was going this way. But he met her eyes, and there was a sneakiness behind them, a wicked, impish light inside them, that told him yes, this was happening.

With a sadistic grin, he pulled his mouth off of her body. He knew how to handle himself when these situations arose. He straightened up slightly, between her legs, and looked down at her face, letting her see the devilish transformation of his visage as he studied her. Oh, and he still had his hand on her tit, squeezing it, with two fingers curled up inside of her. Her mouth might have found some defiance, but he could still feel the surrender of her body to his mad pawing. It was tempting to pick her up with this grip and hear her squeal as he tossed her back down and fucked her. But no, he did have other thoughts.

His shirt was still there, right next to him. His hand slid off of her tit and grabbed it, prepared it. Finally, his fingers slid out of her cunt, her slippy wet cunt. His fingers were soaked, her pussy was soaked...the carpet beneath her was drenched. He dragged his fingers up to his mouth to lick the flavor of her off of them, still enjoying her taste even though he was now forced to change angles.

"What a naughty little wench you are. A wicked, dirty whoreslut. A little DISOBEDIANT, INSOLENT little whore. That's too bad...that's really too bad."

He reached out and grabbed her hands by the wrists, capturing them in his grips like a vice. He flipped her body over roughly, so she was chest down on the carpet, and he bent her arms back behind her. He then pulled her against him from behind, so her knees bent, even though he was still between them, until the cracks of her ass pressed against his crotch. He let his cock rest there, smoothly between them, enjoying the soft flesh nestling against either side. He ignored her struggles, anything she might have said, as he pinned one arm down against her back, keeping her pressed down to the floor, while he ripped a pair of long strips from his shirt. He looped over one wrist, then caught the other once again, pinned it back, and then lashed them roughly together behind her.

"I think you'll regret that mistake."

Back