New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed fiancée, keeps buzzing in my ear.

Well dirty is a relative term. But yes if I had a chance I would love getting dirty with you in the shower!!!!:devil:

Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

where are those nipples? :D

Coming soon...

So I must disagree with you there. I say there is nothing like a hot, big breasted beauty to ward off the cold.

Awww, thanks!

Jolly good that grey cardigan...keeps you from catching a death a cold...but what was underneath made me have to catch me breathe..

Hope you're doing ok over there ;)

Beautiful eyes. :) But I can't help but have naughty thoughts about those breasts...

I'm totally ok with this :D

I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed fiancée, keeps buzzing in my ear.

....ok....

Any help needed with those buttons ... although I think we are at the last one already! Very nice! Let's hope the Sun stays here.

I couldn't agree more.

Love your beautiful breasts! Thank you for sharing!

You're welcome.

Cold? Far from it....;)

Thanks, handsome. :kiss:

There's nothing like a soft wool cardigan to ward off the cold...
Just found your pictures....you are one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL, SENSUAL, AND SEXUAL women here on LITEROTICA!!!! May I begin following your posts?

Or pics from you ... thanks for the heat!

You're welcome!

I spy shapely calves...

Apparently so... ;) Always lovely to see you peek in here. :eek:

Just found your pictures....you are one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL, SENSUAL, AND SEXUAL women here on LITEROTICA!!!! May I begin following your posts?

Oh wow... :eek: That's a lot of compliments to wake up to, thank you so much. :rose:
And of course, always nice to see new people stopping by here.

I love coming to this particular board, always wondering just what sort of sights there are. I have to say yours is a hidden treasure I'm glad I stumbled on. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images with us :) :rose:

Back