New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

I haven't worked my way through the whole thread yet (that could take some time!) but I love the combination of freckles and piercing eyes! Beautiful!

Thank you very much, hopefully you'll enjoy what you find during your explorations! ;)

Glad to see the dust come off. You were always one of the prettiest posters on lit. It surprised me when I saw this come up on my subscriptions page.

Awww... :eek: Thank you so much, what a lovely thing to say! :kiss:

Hey britwitch, I'm britrich :p

I love a good corset, on a sexy body. So this pic was a perfect match ;)

Another Brit, always fun ;) and thanks a lot for the compliment! :eek:

blows the dust off a long neglected thread

So, I got a new corset...it's ever so pretty. Thought there might be one or two people who'd enjoy a peek. :eek:

Well I for one really enjoyed the peek... and nice to see you back posting here...:rose::kiss::rose:

That would be so delightful.

Glad you think so. :D

Bump for Britwitch.

blows a kiss

Well I for one really enjoyed the peek... and nice to see you back posting here...:rose::kiss::rose:

Awww, thanks! :eek:

omg...what wonderful pictures of your breasts and perky nipples. You sure know how to push my buttons. Such a turn on. Three cheers for the new lens.

Thank you very much! :)

Wow!!!! Welcome back!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Always happy to have caught your eye... :eek:

So, Mr Brit got a Barbour cardigan for Christmas and it's so deliciously soft.
I noticed he'd left it on the back of a chair the other day and couldn't resist trying it on.
Obviously, in order to maximise the chance to experience the true softness for myself, I didn't wear anything beneath....

Attachments

• IMG_3597a.jpg
    IMG_3597a.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 1
I noticed he'd left it on the back of a chair the other day and couldn't resist trying it on.
Obviously, in order to maximise the chance to experience the true softness for myself, I didn't wear anything beneath....

Obviously....and lucky us you didn't, lovely x

It looks gorgeous on you.. but then you make everything look good!!!:rose::kiss:

The cardigan fits you lovely and there wouldn't have been room to wear anything underneath

So beautifully squeezed together. Lucky cardigan!

I suspect that the jacket looks much better on you than on its owner. Lovely pic thanks for sharing

Lovely!!!!

Back