New Milestones Thread

Are the early chapters up on the story? Last I looked, Chapter 3 was the first one. I didn't read it that time. I'd like to read it chronologically if possible.
Personal milestone: today with the publication of two stories I have published over half of my novels chapters.

More to come but after spending February sad about ai rejections I’m really pleased to be finally getting the stories out there.

Are the early chapters up on the story? Last I looked, Chapter 3 was the first one. I didn't read it that time. I'd like to read it chronologically if possible.
I’m working on it - unfortunately the early chapters were ones flagged for AI.

Happily I’m overhauling them for publication in a new form, same themes and storyline but written differently.

If you click the feedback thread link in my profile/signature you will see that it’s ordered in two ways: intended order by writing, and I’ve also done it in a chronological list.

Not sure if it counts as a milestone, but I noticed today that one of my stories is on the front page of the Hall of Fame for it's genre! (I've jinxed it now - it'll get a flood of negative votes and drop down.)

I actually squealed when I spotted it.

Currently having a massive attack of imposter syndrome after clocking all the stories around it, all of which I've read and were the inspirations that prompted me to start writing. I kind of feel like the time I was invited to an awards ceremony as a girlfriend's plus one and ended up sitting on a table with Terry Pratchett.

Yep, definitely jinxed it.

I'd like to thank Laurel and Manu for hosting the site, my old school teacher Ms Williams for instilling in me a love of the written word, and my readers for being such perverts.
And your friend for saying “well done.”

Milestone for me, I am now exactly halfway through publishing the stories in my series.

Lots still to edit and publish, likely for later in the month, but I am pleased nonetheless to get here.

my milestone, having 1 story that Is on the H list, and 3 stories doing good overall. with the positive feedback and the helpful people on here, I've now got 1 new series being written, 1 series going for its 3rd installment and my 2nd series is going for its 2nd installment. I've never thought I would want to write, but reading the stories and seeing the stories of new authors made me want to.

here's to more stories and continued success to Literotica!!🍷

With 26 works published since January 2023, my stories have surpassed a total of 700,000 views and 1,400 favorites. Currently I have 343 followers. I think it's a pretty good number, since most of my stories are on GM. Sometimes I wish I had more followers. But at the same time, I'm scared of large numbers.

I just saw that my latest story, only four days after publication, is no. 7 on the Most Read list for the past 30 days. A combination of being a contest entry, being listed 3rd in the overall New Stories list and being listed 1st on the I/T New Stories list, I suppose.

Back