New Milestones Thread

40 out of 60 works (59 stories; 1 how/to guide) with the red H. If I’m correct in my math, 🙄, that’s two of three, which ain’t bad.
i'm on the magic 42 published... 3 without the red H (one the monster 27 pager, one the latest and another which seems to have just stalled somewhere along the line on 5 votes of 5)

It's quite odd how the stats rack up.

(also, only just really found the forums, hello!)

i'm on the magic 42 published... 3 without the red H (one the monster 27 pager, one the latest and another which seems to have just stalled somewhere along the line on 5 votes of 5)

It's quite odd how the stats rack up.

(also, only just really found the forums, hello!)
Hello! That is quite impressive; I will have to check out your stories. Of course I think all of my stories are hot. It took fourteen months of writing just to get here.

Hello! That is quite impressive; I will have to check out your stories. Of course I think all of my stories are hot. It took fourteen months of writing just to get here.
thank you. I didn't understand the Hot thing before.

Not sure if I think mine are hot myself, there's a few that make me laugh (in a good way), but I can never tell if humour works in an erotic story

thank you. I didn't understand the Hot thing before.

Not sure if I think mine are hot myself, there's a few that make me laugh (in a good way), but I can never tell if humour works in an erotic story
I nearly always add a dose of humor to my stories. My MCs are smart-asses, just like me.

My Story That's What Friends Are For just went over 6,000 favorites.

This is the ultimate example of you just never know because its based on a role play that my wife asked me to write into a story. I thought it was meh, and wouldn't do much here. It won first place in the last Earth Day contest and the numbers are staggering.

Shows we are not always the best judge of even our own stories.

Anonymous called my story fucked up! Screenshot of my control panel because it's not showing on the story page yet:View attachment 2321241 I feel like I just joined a club. The story is here. It's extreme, but explicitly consensual. They spend a nontrivial fraction of the 750 words telling each other how much they love each other!

First Deterrence Session (750 Words)
He dreams of real slavery. She shows him a real beating.
Good story, actually, and artfully done in only 750 words. You seem to actually excel in the vignettes. It was fucked up, but that was the point. Lean into it!!

My illustrated story has reached 100 votes...the most I've ever had. That's the good news.

The bad news is it's almost my worst ever score 🤣

My illustrated story has reached 100 votes...the most I've ever had. That's the good news.

The bad news is it's almost my worst ever score 🤣
No surprise with the low score, you have a bunch of fetishes in here, and although I understood it, I think the drunk dialogue might have become annoying to some readers over the course of the story.

Being raised in a family of alcoholics and drug addicts I am fluent in trashed and wasted so it didn't bother me.

My latest story, The Baddie Neighbor - Ch 04, went over 5K views in the last day and over all I hit 60K views total for my stories.

Being a bit of a numbers geek I decided to check a few metrics so along with those milestones here are some insights I have gathered so far.

Weighted Average rating across 861 votes is 4.68. The favorite stories seem to be the ones that have one-on-one sexual encounters between my MMC and FMC. Given the lack of commentary on Chapter 4 I can't say how people felt about the lesbian scene.

Reader to favorite conversion is 0.21% with the highest being Chapter 2 at 0.27% and the lowest being Chapter 3 at 0.17%.

Reader to voter conversion is 1.43% with the highest being Chapter 2 at 1.89% and the lowest being Chapter 3 at 1.22%.

Chapter 1 and 2 were published at the same time so I think that helped a lot with the conversion rate since people could read them back to back. I am surprised that Chapter 3 has the lowest conversion rate since I personally thought it would be a favorite by having the surprise threesome. The delay in publishing that chapter due to someone falsely claiming plagiarism over the first two chapters might have hurt it.

Anyway, the stories chug along. I am working on a concurrent series and when that publishes I will be interested to compare the performance of the two.

Back