New Milestones Thread

Anonymous called my story fucked up! Screenshot of my control panel because it's not showing on the story page yet:Screenshot from 2024-02-26 14-09-16.png I feel like I just joined a club. The story is here. It's extreme, but explicitly consensual. They spend a nontrivial fraction of the 750 words telling each other how much they love each other!

First Deterrence Session (750 Words)
He dreams of real slavery. She shows him a real beating.

I had a singular story go over 100k views the other day. I presume it’ll be my first to get over 100 favorites too, but it isn’t quite there yet (99 now).

I remember when I was wet behind the ears here and someone had over a million views combined, and I was really impressed and thought I'd never get there. Now it doesn't feel all that distant.

I had a singular story go over 100k views the other day. I presume it’ll be my first to get over 100 favorites too, but it isn’t quite there yet (99 now).

I remember when I was wet behind the ears here and someone had over a million views combined, and I was really impressed and thought I'd never get there. Now it doesn't feel all that distant.
That first 100k story is such a rush!

The second one might be too, but I haven't got there yet.

Don't know how much of a "milestone" this is, or even if it counts at all.

But I was crunching some numbers and didn't know where else to bring it up.

Anyway: new story posted yesterday at around 1am EST. It's been live now roughly 35 hours.

So far, 6.4K views.

Now I'm fully aware views do no translate to reads.

That said, if my math is correct, that's roughly 182 people per HOUR. And that's with the site being down several hours last night.

Which I find a pretty impressive number.

Last edited:

Anyway: new story posted yesterday at around 1am EST. It's been live now roughly 35 hours.

So far, 6.4K views.

No I'm fully aware views do no translate to reads.

That said, if my math is correct, that's roughly 182 people per HOUR. And that's with the site being down several hours last night.

I've got a story on Illustrated that has been up since this morning which is just over 9.5 views. Phenomenal numbers. They hate the story, but still lots of peeps looking at it!

So far, 6.4K views.

No I'm fully aware views do no translate to reads.

Nice! Mine is at almost exactly 150 views per hour. From my previous experiences with E/V, that's pretty good going.

Anonymous called my story fucked up! Screenshot of my control panel because it's not showing on the story page yet:View attachment 2321241 I feel like I just joined a club. The story is here. It's extreme, but explicitly consensual. They spend a nontrivial fraction of the 750 words telling each other how much they love each other!

First Deterrence Session (750 Words)
He dreams of real slavery. She shows him a real beating.
Badge of honor!

I've got a story on Illustrated that has been up since this morning which is just over 9.5 views. Phenomenal numbers. They hate the story, but still lots of peeps looking at it!
I'll read it later, and that's because I liked the style of the illustrations so much when I took a quick peek. So, wise collaboration!

My latest story is at 74 votes. Nothing unusual about that, of course. What *is* unusual is that, to the best of my knowledge, every single one of those votes has been a 4 or a 5. Nary a 1 bomb among them, or even a 2 or a 3.

It's quite a pleasant experience.

i have managed to get votes and comments on a 27 page story!

Kind of got out of hand and I didn't ant to split it up, so just submitted it.

Also... finished a story series I started in 2005 (my first story on the site).

Wow! (I hope none of the votes started appearing 10 minutes after the story was published.)

Have you just outed yourself as George RR Martin? Patrick Rothfuss? Scott Lynch?

hahaha... the votes came in slowly... i did notice a few 1s (it had been heading for a Hot one, but suddenly the average went down). Got to admire someone getting to the end and saying "NAH!"

Back