New Member Introductions

A horse is a horse, of course, of course ...

Hello,

A friend of mine directed me to this site some time ago. I have been writing for a number of years and role playing for the past three years. She asked me if I had ever considered writing erotica. At the time I had not, although I had written one somewhat comedic story attempt that mixed my interest in Vampire Roleplay with a sexual encounter. Her question came obviously enough, as we had been engaging in private explicit role play for a few months. I suppose you could call that cybering, although I’m not sure if the term fits in this case.

Several months passed and I tried my hand at full-on erotica, albeit in a fantasy vein. She gave me a few pointers along the way and said the attempt worked for her. Still, I’m not entirely certain I have what it takes to write a lot of it, but I will say it is satisfying.

You may wonder at my chosen pseudonym, ~Horse~. I’m aware of the ribald implications of the name, but it is a name I have used for years. Actually, it is a contraction of Horselover Fat, the alter ego of Philip K Dick. So I suppose there is a Dick in there somewhere, anyway. *ss*

In the past, I have given little thought to writing much in the way of sex. I’ve had a lot of it and figured there are some experiences that transcend words and sentence structure. My friend has brought me to realize that eroticism is a powerful and difficult literary category. It’s easy to clinically describe any number of sexual situations. I’ve read some terrifically awful junk that pawns itself off as eroticism. Yet there are pieces I have read that have affected me viscerally and with the intended effect; namely, intense arousal. I love to read. I love to write. I love making love. Combining those together effectively and with art and intensity in good erotica is not easy, but I’d like to see if I am able.

I’m a born-in-the-year-of-the-dragon fifty-ish male musician, songwriter, poet, database systems programmer, systems architect, aviation electronics technician, web applications developer, dark worlds role player, writer of short stories, web master and early adopter of new technologies. But none of that really captures who I am, only what I am. I believe in life, liberty, the power of dream worlds and imagination, and the ultimate connectedness of all things. *smiles*

And somewhat verbose …

~Horse~ said:
And somewhat verbose …
I'm of the opinion that one should never use one word when 50 will suffice.

Welcome to Lit. Again. :)

Thanks again, Eilan. I suppose saying you are sexy and attractive is pretty much pointless. *grins* At any rate, it's good to be welcomed by you again. I'm thinking my first post was pretty awful. *laughs* Anyway, I hope you have a great holiday and get laid so often your teeth hurt. *ss*

Hi

:kiss:

I am Maya, and I am a long time visitor to this site :)

I am 36 years old, and I live in upstate New York.

I am an office manager for a pharmaceutical distributor and, on the side, a phone sex operator.

When I first became a phone girl, a few years ago, I thought I was really worldly and knowledgable about sex. It soon became apparent, however that there was a LOT I did not know !!! Literotica soon proved to be an incredibly valuable source of information for me.

No, I am not here to recruit new clients...I am fortunate enough to have acquired a group of WONDERFUL regulars :heart: , who I really like as PEOPLE, not just as clients. I am actually here hoping to hoping to become more actively engaged in my erotic education, and that of others :devil: , by posting here :kiss:

In an effort not to be a troll, I am posting the bare minimum of facts to introduce myself. My other writings will tell you more than anything I can say here.

I am a 29 year old woman from NYC.

You can call me Ally unless I tell you to call me something else.

Read my writings and comment on them. Be brutal but honest. I would expect nothing less.

-Ally

Welcome, Maya and Ally! :rose: It's great to see some new members as we head into 2006. :)

Hello everyone! I'm a 20 year old student at Keene State College in NH. I study Psychology, Music, and Political Science. Umm... I'll keep this short.

Oh cool...how unusual! I'm also from New Hampshire and new here. I'm upstate though. I'll keep it short too!

Chris

Tampa guy

Hi all, I've been around awhile, but will make a formal intro. I'm 46, happily married going on 24 yrs now with no kids. Though I have a satisfactory sex life with my wife I thoroughly enjoy my private time reading Lit and exercising my fantasies. Thanks to all the hot contributors out there!!

Hello Litmates. Not truly new but since I havent been around in several months I may as well be. I've always enjoyed the variety and diversity here.

hi everyone :) I been around lit for a few months, but mostly spent my time in the playground and personals, oh and i have a pics thread, but then in the last month or so i started coming into the how to section

I'm Stacey, and I'm 21 and in England, West Yorkshire and well ermmmm hello hehe

and happy new year everyone :) :kiss:

I think I like this

I have looked for a site that can let me know if other people feel the way I do about fantisy, sex and talking about matters that don't useally get talked about. So far I love it. I'm still learning how to use the site.
I married a woman with 3 children 6 years ago and live in Mississippi U.S.
I need some refreshing new ideas.I think it would help relax me. I am open to any contacts and looking to enjoy!

Last edited:
another newbie....

Hi everyone,
I'm new here - well I've been reading the literotica stories but this is the first venture into the bulletin boards. I'm 21/female/from the Midwest and just looking to learn/experience as much as I can. :)
Cheers,
daisy

Well, I'll catch up with all the new people in one fell swoop and just say "Welcome" to you all! :)

Hi, Not a new member, just a long time lurker.

I'm a 25 year old male from Michigan, I am small and been told I look a lot younger for my age. I tend to be a loner for the most part probably due to shyness but I guess I wouldn't mind having a few new friends.

New to it

Hello As I say I am new to all this

I am 45 and married
My wife does not enjoy sex and has stated so clearly on many occasions
This is why I am here
If anybody wants to interact in any way I would be really pleased
Not sure what happens next so I will keep coming back and take it from there
Thanks

xxx

Hi! Hubs (UnSainted) and I are new...looking forward to making new friends :) ...kisses to all!....

Welcome. I'm vampiredust and I hope you'll all enjoy my poetry

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello all,
I've been reading literotica for months, Today I finally decided to take the plunge and join the boards.

I'm 42 wf - married with children. I'm writing a few of my own erotica stories, maybe I'll get the nerve up to post one or two soon.

Thanks for a great site.

Back